Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 775

Thread: ---Pokemon Arena--- Round 3

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Haxorus @Haban Berry
    Mold Breaker
    252Atk/252Speed/4HP
    Adamant
    -Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Superpower
    -Swords Dance

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Haxorus @Haban Berry
    Mold Breaker
    252Atk/252Speed/4HP
    Adamant
    -Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Superpower
    -Swords Dance
    Dragonite Dragon Dances as you switch in. Outspeeds and:

    252 +1 Atk Dragonite (+Atk) Outrage vs 4 HP/0 Def Haban Berry Haxorus: 122.45% - 144.22% (Guaranteed OHKO).

    Not a counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Dragonite Dragon Dances as you switch in. Outspeeds and:

    252 +1 Atk Dragonite (+Atk) Outrage vs 4 HP/0 Def Haban Berry Haxorus: 122.45% - 144.22% (Guaranteed OHKO).

    Not a counter.
    Whoops, did not think that through

    @Dragonite

    Bronzong @Leftovers
    Levitate
    252HP/252Def/4SpDef
    Quiet
    Gyro Ball
    Hidden Power [Ice}
    Toxic
    Rest

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Whoops, did not think that through

    @Dragonite

    Bronzong @Leftovers
    Levitate
    252HP/252Def/4SpDef
    Quiet
    Gyro Ball
    Hidden Power [Ice}
    Toxic
    Rest
    Mawhile @Life Orb
    Adamant
    252 HP, 252 attack, 4 defense
    Sheer Force
    -Swords Dance
    -Fire Fang
    -Iron Head
    -Crunch

    Steel type with fire attack nuff said


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    @ Mawile

    Houndoom@ Life Orb
    Flash Fire
    Modest Nature
    EVs 252 sp 252 speed 4 HP
    Fire Blast
    Dark Pulse
    Nasty Plot
    HP Ice


  6. #281

    Default

    Snorlax @ Choice Band
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Return
    - Superpower
    - Fire Punch
    - Crunch

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    @ Mawile

    Houndoom@ Life Orb
    Flash Fire
    Modest Nature
    EVs 252 sp 252 speed 4 HP
    Fire Blast
    Dark Pulse
    Nasty Plot
    HP Ice
    Hariyama @leftovers
    Thick Fat
    252 HP, 252 sp.defense, 4 attack
    Calm
    -Fake Out
    -Force Palm
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    @Snorlax

    Aggron @Choice Band
    Sturdy
    4HP/252Atk/252Speed
    Jolly
    -Superpower
    -Head Smash
    -Aqua Tail
    -Earthquake

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    @Snorlax

    Aggron @Choice Band
    Sturdy
    4HP/252Atk/252Speed
    Jolly
    -Superpower
    -Head Smash
    -Aqua Tail
    -Earthquake

    Slowbro @leftovers
    Regenerator
    252/252 HP/defense 4 sp.defense
    Bold
    -Scald
    -Slack Off
    -Psychic
    -Toxic


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    @Slowbro

    Altaria@ Leftovers
    Adamant
    Natural Cure
    EVs 252 Attack 248 HP 8 sp de
    Dragon Dance
    Refresh
    Outrage
    Roost

    Stalls out scald and can use Refresh to cure any status while recovering and sets up Dragon Dance


  11. #286
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    @Slowbro

    Altaria@ Leftovers
    Adamant
    Natural Cure
    EVs 252 Attack 248 HP 8 sp de
    Dragon Dance
    Refresh
    Outrage
    Roost

    Stalls out scald and can use Refresh to cure any status while recovering and sets up Dragon Dance
    Aggron @ CB
    248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
    Adamant / Rock Head
    - Head Smash
    - Earthquake
    - Superpower
    - Aqua Tail

    doesn't give a damn about Outrage from weakass Altaria

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Neptune, New Jersey
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Poliwrath @ leftovers
    248 HP / 252 def / 8 Spdef
    bold / water absorb
    - scald
    - encore
    - rest
    - sleep talk
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Haxorus @Lum Berry
    252Atk/252Speed/4HP
    Adamant/Mold Breaker
    -Substitute
    -Swords Dance
    -Outrage
    -Superpower

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Haxorus @Lum Berry
    252Atk/252Speed/4HP
    Adamant/Mold Breaker
    -Substitute
    -Swords Dance
    -Outrage
    -Superpower
    Scizor@Steel Gem
    252 Hp, 168 Atk., 88 Def.
    Adamant
    Technician
    -Double Hit
    -Bullet Punch
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Heh, just barely

    Magnezone @Leftovers
    252SpAtk/252Speed/4HP
    Sturdy/Modest
    -Hidden Power [Fire]
    -Discharge
    -Volt Switch
    -Flash Cannon

  16. #291

    Default

    Swampaht @Choice Band
    Adamant
    Torrent
    252Atk 248Hp 8Spe
    -Aqua Tail
    -Earthquake
    -Hammer Arm
    -Ice Punch
    challenge: no grass moves.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Toxicroak @Air Balloon
    252HP/252Def/4Atk
    Dry Skin/Adamant
    -Bulk Up
    -Drain Punch
    -Sucker Punch
    -Ice Punch

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Slowbro@Leftovers
    Modest
    Own Tempo
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spatk
    -Surf
    -Psychic
    -Slack Off
    -Fire Blast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Celebi @Life Orb
    252 SpAtk/252 Speed/ 4 HP
    Modest
    -Leaf Storm
    -Psyshock
    -Hidden Power [Fire]
    -Thunder Wave

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Heatran @Choice Specs
    -flash fire-
    modest
    4 def/ 252 Spa/ 252 speed
    - Fire blast
    - Dragon pulse
    - Earth power
    - Hp Water

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Slowking @Choice Specs
    252HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
    Modest
    -Surf
    -Fire Blast
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Psyshock

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Slowking @ Leftovers
    252 HP / 16 Sp Def / 8 Speed / 232 Defense
    Calm

    Slack Off
    Toxic
    Scald
    Curse

    Resists every move. Outruns you and Toxics, then Slacks Off freely. If needed it can Curse at you, most likely with lame your mother jokes.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Suicune @Leftovers
    252hp/252Def/4SpDef

    -Rest
    -Sub
    -Sunny Day
    -Toxic

    Scald 22HKOs at best in sun. Suicune is having none of Slowking cursing at its mother

  24. #299

    Default

    Cleffa @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled
    - Splash
    - Toxic

    PP stalls. :3

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Cleffa @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled
    - Splash
    - Toxic

    PP stalls. :3
    Gastly @choice scarf
    252 sp.A, 252 speed,4 HP
    Modest
    -Trick
    -HP fighting
    -Shadow Ball
    -thunderbolt

    immune to all and even PP stalls


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •