Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 775

Thread: ---Pokemon Arena--- Round 3

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,755

    Default

    Bronzong @Life Orb
    Adamant
    252 Att 252 sp de 4 defense
    Speed IV: 0
    Gyro Ball
    Earthquake
    Payback
    Toxic

    Doesn't care for your Dragon Pulses


  2. #327
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Bronzong @Life Orb
    Adamant
    252 Att 252 sp de 4 defense
    Speed IV: 0
    Gyro Ball
    Earthquake
    Payback
    Toxic

    Doesn't care for your Dragon Pulses
    But I think latias can stall your life orb with recover and recycle


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  3. #328

    Default

    @latias,

    Kyurem-B @Choice Scarf
    252Sp.Atk 252 Atk 4Hp
    Terravolt
    Modest
    -Outrage
    -Ice Beam
    -Earth Power
    -Focus Blast

    were going by smogon rules.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    But I think latias can stall your life orb with recover and recycle
    Recycle does nothing on your set.

    @GOTF Last I checked Kyurem-B was still ubers in smogon

    @Latias

    Scizor@ Choice Band
    Technition
    252HP/252Atk
    Adamant
    -Bullet Punch
    -Superpower
    -Bug Bite
    -Pursuit

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Kyurem B is still banned lol.

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Recycle does nothing on your set.

    @GOTF Last I checked Kyurem-B was still ubers in smogon

    @Latias

    Scizor@ Choice Band
    Technition
    252HP/252Atk
    Adamant
    -Bullet Punch
    -Superpower
    -Bug Bite
    -Pursuit
    Now I think about it.. I meant refresh to clean statuses.. that's why bronzong shouldn't beat it..


    Chandelure @scarf
    252 sp.attack, 252 speed, 4 defense
    Flash Fire
    Timid
    -Fire Blast
    -Energy Ball
    -HP fighting
    -Shadow ball


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Lol interesting because a Pursuit from Scizor would OHKO Chandy, but it can't really switch into it, bar Baton Pass.

    Houndoom @Life Orb
    Modest
    132Atk/120SpAtk/252Speed
    Flash Fire
    -Sucker Punch
    -Fire Blast
    -Hidden Power [Grass]
    -Crunch

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Lol interesting because a Pursuit from Scizor would OHKO Chandy, but it can't really switch into it, bar Baton Pass.

    Houndoom @Life Orb
    Modest
    132Atk/120SpAtk/252Speed
    Flash Fire
    -Sucker Punch
    -Fire Blast
    -Hidden Power [Grass]
    -Crunch
    Pursuit can't be used on chandelure cause the move acts before it switchs in.. edit (oh right that's what you said LOL)

    Terrakion @choice band
    adamant
    176 Hp,80 attack, 252 speed
    justified
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Rock Slide
    -X scissors

    Less atttack EVs to switch into it easily.


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Landorus-T @Choice Scarf
    Adamant
    252HP/132Atk/120Def
    Intimidate
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Superpower
    -Hidden Power [Steel]

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Landorus-T @Choice Scarf
    Adamant
    252HP/132Atk/120Def
    Intimidate
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Superpower
    -Hidden Power [Steel]
    Why it uses HP steel? there is no pokemon 4* weak to steel..

    Claydol @leftovers
    252 HP, 252 defense, 4 sp attack
    Bold
    -Earth Power
    -Ice Beam
    -Toxic
    -Protect

    Resists Quakedge and Superpower, HP steel is really weak with adamant lower sp.attack and 70 BP.


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  11. #336

    Default

    bronzong @Lefties
    -Toxic
    -Rest
    -Trick Room
    -Eh
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Why it uses HP steel? there is no pokemon 4* weak to steel..
    Cause I felt like putting something random

    @Bronzong

    Heatran@ Choice Specs
    Modest
    252SpAtk/252Speed/4HP
    Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Flash Cannon

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Cause I felt like putting something random

    @Bronzong

    Heatran@ Choice Specs
    Modest
    252SpAtk/252Speed/4HP
    Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Flash Cannon
    Blissey@leftovers
    Modest
    252hp/252sp.atk
    natural cure

    Thunder wave
    Softboiled
    Calm mind
    Hp ground

  14. #339

    Default

    Archeops @Lum Berry
    Jolly
    252Atk 252Spe
    -Head Smash
    -Earthquake
    -Acrobatics
    -Quick Attack
    no bronzong.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,755

    Default

    Scizor@Choice Band
    Adamant
    252 Att 248 HP 8 de
    Bullet Punch
    Superpower
    U-Turn
    Pursuit


  16. #341
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Chandelure@choice scarf
    timid
    252spa/252spe/4hp
    Fireblast
    Energy Ball
    Shadow Ball
    Hp fighting

    Pursuit hits the mon switching out allowing chand to go in safly


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Heatran @leftovers
    Modest
    252HP/252SpDef/4Spatk
    Flash Fire
    -Earth Power
    -Fire Blast
    -Hidden Power [Ice]
    -Flash Cannon

  18. #343

    Default

    just to get the game moving.

    Terrakion @Air Balloon
    Jolly
    Justified
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Sub
    -SD
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Latias @Leftovers
    252HP/252Speed/4Def
    Timid
    -Psyshock
    -Hidden Power [Fire]
    -Draco Meteor
    -Surf

  20. #345

    Default

    you fail to ko with anything, while plus two stone edge ohko's. not a counter.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    you fail to ko with anything, while plus two stone edge ohko's. not a counter.
    Only assuming you have max attack. Possibly include evs next time, because without evs Latias does beat Terrakion.

    But putting that aside, @Terrakion

    Golurk @Leftovers
    No Guard
    252HP/252Def/4Speed
    Adamant
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Shadow Punch

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Swampert @Leftovers
    Torrent
    240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def
    Admant
    -Aqua Tail
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Toxic
    Fizzy Bubbles



    Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Virizion @Life Orb
    Modest
    252Spatk/252speed/4hp
    justified
    -giga drain
    -focus blast
    -hidden power [ice]
    -substitute

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Virizion @Life Orb
    Modest
    252Spatk/252speed/4hp
    justified
    -giga drain
    -focus blast
    -hidden power [ice]
    -substitute
    Virizion @ Salac Berry
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Justified
    EV's: 252 Hp, 4 Atk., 104 Def., 144 Sp. def
    Moves:
    -Leaf Blade
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Sword Dance
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Dragonite @Leftovers
    Multiscale
    252SpAtk/252Speed/4HP
    Naive
    -Hurricane
    -Draco Meteor
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •