Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 775

Thread: ---Pokemon Arena--- Round 3

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I can go pretty low;

    Almomola @ expert belt
    Regenerator
    - atk/ + sp def (I think it's calm but it might be careful)
    252 hp/ 4 def/ 252 sp def
    Waterfall
    Protect
    Toxic
    Wish

    Edit; I was ninja'd, I'll double check to see it I counter gardevoir to though

    Edit 2; gardevoir actually loses to houndoom.
    T1;
    Gardevoir switches in; houndoom uses nasty plot.
    T2;
    Houndoom uses fireblast;
    200SpAtk Life Orb +2 Flash Fire Houndoom (Neutral) Fire Blast vs 252HP/252SpDef Leftovers Gardevoir (+SpDef): 125% - 147% (426 - 502 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

    Houndoom wins 85% of the time
    *cough*Traces Flash Fire

  2. #427

    Default

    pretty sure spiritomb counters gardy too.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    pretty sure spiritomb counters gardy too.
    The second spiritomb set does, not the first because he has substitute, it would be a stall war and whoever had the higher pp would win (which probably would be you).


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  4. #429

    Default

    i meant the second. but the first set could toxic on the switch and then rest stall you.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i meant the second. but the first set could toxic on the switch and then rest stall you.
    If your talking about solosis then no, but lets just continue from this spiritomb since this is just a cluster something else. My bad everybody, I messed it up from missing an ability


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Spiritomb @Chjoice Band LeftoversSsssss
    Brave
    Pressure
    252Hp 152Atk 100Sp.Atk 4Sp.Def
    -Sucker Punch
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Hidden Power Fire
    -Hypnosis
    Shuckle @ Lum Berry
    Bold/252 HP/252 Def
    Sturdy
    -Earthquake
    -Power Trick
    -Toxic
    -Rock Slide

    If I did my math correctly, there is a 16% chance for Hypnosis to hit twice in a row, meaning Shuckle will poison Spiritomb 84% of the time.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

  7. #432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Spiritomb @Leftovers
    Impish
    Pressure
    252Hp 192Def 76Sp.Def
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Toxic
    -Rest
    -Taunt
    this .
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    If by 16% you mean 36%... Not important, Spiritomb is doing pathetic amounts of damage to Shuckle anyway.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    this .
    Yes, you were countered by Solosis.

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    this .
    Meh, I did my shuckle's math wrong anyway. It was actually a 36% chance to hit twice in a row, meaning that Shuckle didn't actually qualify.

    Edit: Ninja'd by BH.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    @Spiritomb

    Heatran @Choice Scarf
    Flash Fire
    252SpAtk/252Speed
    Modest Quiet
    -Eruption
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power

  11. #436

    Default

    hey prohawk, heatran needs to be quiet to have eruption.

    Gar Chomp @Choice Band
    Jolly
    Rough Skin
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Blast
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    hey prohawk, heatran needs to be quiet to have eruption.

    Gar Chomp @Choice Band
    Jolly
    Rough Skin
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Blast
    Did not know that (will change), but regardless, Heatran still beats Chomp

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    @Spiritomb

    Heatran @Choice Scarf
    Flash Fire
    252SpAtk/252Speed
    Modest Quiet
    -Eruption
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Flash Fire
    Quiet
    252 Sp.att/252 Speed
    -Flame Charge
    -Eruption
    -Earth Power
    -Dragon Pulse
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perusing the North Pacific.
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Flash Fire
    Quiet
    252 Sp.att/252 Speed
    -Flame Charge
    -Eruption
    -Earth Power
    -Dragon Pulse
    Gardevoir@ Leftovers
    Ability: Trace
    Nature: Bold
    EV's: 252 Hp, 126 Def., 4 Sp. Atk., 128 Spd
    Moves:
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Calm Mind
    -Wish
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    chansey@evolite
    calm
    252hp/4def/252sp def
    -toxic
    -softboiled
    -seismic toss
    -protect



  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    chansey@evolite
    calm
    252hp/4def/252sp def
    -toxic
    -softboiled
    -seismic toss
    -protect
    Gengar @ Choice Specs
    252 spA/ 252 spe/ 4 Hp
    Modest
    Levitate
    - Toxic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Thunderbolt

  17. #442

    Default

    Jirachi @Leftovers
    Sassy
    Serene Grace
    252Hp 252Sp.Def 4Spe
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch
    -Body Slam
    -Hp Fighting
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Jirachi @Leftovers
    Sassy
    Serene Grace
    252Hp 252Sp.Def 4Spe
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch
    -Body Slam
    -Hp Fighting
    Gengar outspeeds and 3HKOs with shadow ball, while Jirachi only has a 25% chance to 2HKO with iron head. 75% of the time, Gengar wins.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Jirachi @Leftovers
    Sassy
    Serene Grace
    252Hp 252Sp.Def 4Spe
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch
    -Body Slam
    -Hp Fighting
    Slowbro @Choice Specs
    Own Tempo
    252HP/252SpAtk
    Modest
    -Surf
    -Psyshock
    -Ice Beam
    -Fire Blast

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Slowbro @Choice Specs
    Own Tempo
    252HP/252SpAtk
    Modest
    -Surf
    -Psyshock
    -Ice Beam
    -Fire Blast
    I think we're still at Gengar.

  21. #446

    Default

    Chansey @Eviolite
    Calm
    Serene Grace
    252Hp 252Def 4Sp.Def
    -Softboiled
    -Heal Bell
    -Toxic
    -Psychic
    no steels or skunks.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    You said no skunks....

    Drapion@Life Orb
    Adamant
    Battle Armor
    252 attack 252 speed
    Swords Dance
    Poison Jab
    Earthquake
    Crunch

    NU please


  23. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Gengar outspeeds and 3HKOs with shadow ball, while Jirachi only has a 25% chance to 2HKO with iron head. 75% of the time, Gengar wins.
    ...

    Gengar 3HKOs with Shadow Ball under 80% of the time. Iron Head 2HKOs literally 99% of the time. Gengar only wins with a Special Defense drop but that means Jirachi has well over the cutoff to be a counter.


    I guess that Chansey technically counters Slowbro too so the poke to counter is still Drapion but please don't skew your stats to make your thing look like it wins when it doesn't.

  24. #449

    Default

    Rhydon @Air Balloon
    Adamant
    252Atk 136Hp 120Def
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Swords Dance
    -Toxic
    i think he's nu. nu or lower.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    You said no skunks....

    Drapion@Life Orb
    Adamant
    Battle Armor
    252 attack 252 speed
    Swords Dance
    Poison Jab
    Earthquake
    Crunch

    NU please
    Tauros @ Choice Band
    Jolly Natured
    252 Atk/ 252 spe/ 4 Def
    ~Intimidate~
    - Double Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Return

    No Flying/Levitating steels?

    Edit: Ninja'd


    For the Rhyon;

    Seismitoad @ Lefties
    Bold Natured
    252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 spA
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Rest
    - Earthquake

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •