Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 775

Thread: ---Pokemon Arena--- Round 3

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Blissey @ Choice Specs
    252 Def/252 sp.att
    Modest/Serene Grace
    -Solar Beam
    -Fire Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    Edit: Actually, it's 3HKOed. Nevermind.
    Edit: Actually, I just found out it out speeds. I do win afterall.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    gastrodon@leftovers
    sassy
    252hp/252sp def
    storm drain
    -scald
    -ice beam
    -recover
    -earthquake
    Ferrothorn@Lefties
    252 HP 252 Spd
    -Leech Seed
    -Protect
    -Stealth Rock
    -Power Whip

    EDIT: woops, not allowed to have rocks, Thunder wave instead.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Ferrothorn@Lefties
    252 HP 252 Spd
    -Leech Seed
    -Protect
    -Stealth Rock
    -Power Whip

    EDIT: woops, not allowed to have rocks, Thunder wave instead.
    Turns out that my counter really did work, but I may as well.
    Azuril @ Stick
    252 HP/252 Sp.att
    Modest/Sap Sipper
    -Muddy Water
    -Ice Beam
    -Mimic
    -Fake Tears

    You can't do a thing against sap sipper.

    And the stick is because sticks are awesome.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    i think we`re on blissey as ferrothorn is roosted by fire blast and azuril cant counter blissey

    252 SpA Choice Specs Blissey Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (custom): 277-326 (106.94 - 125.86%) -- guaranteed OHKO

    either way

    Victini@choice band
    adamant
    252 attack/252 speed
    victory star
    -v create
    -fusion bolt
    -brick break
    -flare blitz



  5. #555
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i think we`re on blissey as ferrothorn is roosted by fire blast and azuril cant counter blissey

    252 SpA Choice Specs Blissey Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD (custom): 277-326 (106.94 - 125.86%) -- guaranteed OHKO

    either way

    Victini@choice band
    adamant
    252 attack/252 speed
    victory star
    -v create
    -fusion bolt
    -brick break
    -flare blitz
    Chandelure@Choice Scarf
    Modest
    4 HP/252 SPA/252 SPE
    Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Fighting
    -Energy Ball

    Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Chandelure@Choice Scarf
    Modest
    4 HP/252 SPA/252 SPE
    Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Fighting
    -Energy Ball
    forgot about the new event that gave victini bolt strike lol

    heatran@leftovers
    flash fire
    calm
    252hp/252sp def
    -earth power
    -lava plume
    -protect
    -toxic



  7. #557
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    forgot about the new event that gave victini bolt strike lol

    heatran@leftovers
    flash fire
    calm
    252hp/252sp def
    -earth power
    -lava plume
    -protect
    -toxic
    It gave it strike or just bolt? Bolt does about 65% then chandy oustpeeds with scarf and ko's with shadow ball. If it got strike it may be different though.

    Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    forgot about the new event that gave victini bolt strike lol

    heatran@leftovers
    flash fire
    calm
    252hp/252sp def
    -earth power
    -lava plume
    -protect
    -toxic
    Staraptor with Choice Band
    Ability: Reckless
    adamant nature
    252 attack, 252 speed
    -close combat
    -brave bird
    -double edge
    -U turn
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Staraptor with Choice Band
    Ability: Reckless
    adamant nature
    252 attack, 252 speed
    -close combat
    -brave bird
    -double edge
    -U turn
    Golem@Custap Berry
    Sturdy
    Adamant
    252 HP/252 Attack
    -Rock Blast
    -Earthquake
    -Sucker Punch
    -Explosion

    Custap berry ftw.

    Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    kyurem black@choice specs
    modest
    terravolt
    252sp attack/4sp def/252speed
    -HP fire
    -focus blast
    -ice beam
    -draco meteor



  11. #561
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Bronzong@light clay
    252 HP 252 SPD 4 Atk
    sassy
    Heatproof

    -Gyro Ball
    -Reflect
    -Light screen
    -explosion
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    kyurem black@choice specs
    modest
    terravolt
    252sp attack/4sp def/252speed
    -HP fire
    -focus blast
    -ice beam
    -draco meteor
    Rock Blast (3 hits) 2HKOs, and with Sturdy and Custap Berry he gets 3 hits off on you, gg.
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?


    10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  13. #563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Zapdos @ Toxic Orb
    252 HP/252 Def
    Bold/Pressure
    -Thunderbolt
    -Protect
    -Substitute
    Uhhhhh...don't you just poison yourself to death?


    252Atk Guts Heracross (+Atk) Megahorn vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Lightningrod Zapdos (+Def): 21% - 25% (84 - 99 HP). Guaranteed 5HKO.

    So hitting you twice does around 45 percent, plus the 6.25 from poison, at which I rest, you take 12.5 damage, hit me with t bolt, I do nothing, I survive a second hit, you take 18.75 percent, now you have about 12.5 percent left, so I can kill you with either of my stabs. And if you sub up or protect it doesn't help.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Uhhhhh...don't you just poison yourself to death?


    252Atk Guts Heracross (+Atk) Megahorn vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Lightningrod Zapdos (+Def): 21% - 25% (84 - 99 HP). Guaranteed 5HKO.

    So hitting you twice does around 45 percent, plus the 6.25 from poison, at which I rest, you take 12.5 damage, hit me with t bolt, I do nothing, I survive a second hit, you take 18.75 percent, now you have about 12.5 percent left, so I can kill you with either of my stabs. And if you sub up or protect it doesn't help.
    Cannot follow. English please.

    What are we on? Golem?
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?


    10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Cannot follow. English please.

    What are we on? Golem?
    Not sure too, probably golem...

    Cinccino @ Choice Band
    Ability: Skill Link
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
    - Bullet Seed
    - Tail Slap
    - U-Turn
    - Rock Blast

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Not sure too, probably golem...

    Cinccino @ Choice Band
    Ability: Skill Link
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
    - Bullet Seed
    - Tail Slap
    - U-Turn
    - Rock Blast
    252Atk Golem (+Atk) Earthquake vs 4HP/0Def Cinccino (Neutral): 82% - 97% (241 - 285 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
    Then Golem proceeds to Sucker Punch. GG, still on Golem.

    Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    252Atk Golem (+Atk) Earthquake vs 4HP/0Def Cinccino (Neutral): 82% - 97% (241 - 285 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
    Then Golem proceeds to Sucker Punch. GG, still on Golem.
    252Atk Choice Band Cinccino (+Atk) Bullet Seed vs 252HP/0Def Golem (Neutral): 159% - 192% (580 - 700 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

    EDIT: Oh **** forgot that you have to switch in >_>

    Then... :3

    To be editted

    Alomonola @ Leftovers
    Ability: Regenerator
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 Def/252 HP/4 Atk
    - Waterfall
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Wish

    #not-even-gonna-try

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Rock Blast (3 hits) 2HKOs, and with Sturdy and Custap Berry he gets 3 hits off on you, gg.
    terravolt says screw you sturdy

    so we`re on bronzong

    Landorus therian@choice band
    adamant
    252attack/4 def/252 speed
    -earthquake
    -superpower
    -stone edge
    -u turn



  19. #569
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    terravolt says screw you sturdy

    so we`re on bronzong

    Landorus therian@choice band
    adamant
    252attack/4 def/252 speed
    -earthquake
    -superpower
    -stone edge
    -u turn
    Forgot about Terravolt.


    Landorus-I @ Choice Specs
    Timid - Sheer Force
    252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
    -Focus Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Psychic
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?


    10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    latias@choice specs
    timid
    252sp attack/252speed
    -draco meteor
    -surf
    -hp fire
    -psyshock

    HP ice is a 2hko



  21. #571
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Mandibuzz@leftovers
    Overcoat
    252 HP 252 SPD 4ATK
    Sassy
    -Roost
    -Protect
    -Dark Pulse
    -Nasty Plot
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  22. #572

    Default

    I was saying we were still on my heracross, but I could be wrong.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  23. #573
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Pawniard @ Leftovers
    252 Sp.def/252 Speed
    Careful
    -Taunt
    -Toxic
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I was saying we were still on my heracross, but I could be wrong.
    Except that no way in a million years could Heracross counter Tornadus.

    You were ninja'd, remember? I was countering the Tornadus before.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

  24. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Pawniard @ Leftovers
    252 Sp.def/252 Speed
    Careful
    -Taunt
    -Toxic
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    Except that no way in a million years could Heracross counter Tornadus.

    You were ninja'd, remember? I was countering the Tornadus before.


    Luvdisc @ Choice Specs
    Modest - Swift Swim
    252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
    -Hydro Pump
    -Blizzard
    -Hidden Power (Grass)
    -Splash

    Get owned son.
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?


    10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    tentacruel@choice specs
    modest
    rain dish
    252 sp attack/252 speed
    -giga drain
    -hydro punp
    -blizzard
    -hp psychic



Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •