Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62

Thread: Team America Vs. Crystalline Guard

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Leggo TA

    GL CG and that weird american clan

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Go go America


    When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

  3. #28

    Default

    One and half pages of "good luck" messages and no battles yet. The suspense is killing me. :O

    Good luck everyone, especially TA 'cause awesome sauce! ^_^

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    He is CG'S Cheerleader
    no i already see TA winning :P



  5. #30

    Default

    Will be playing utsado on tuesday


  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
    Will be playing utsado on tuesday
    I see what you did there...





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the Sun Don't Shine
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Damn I wouldve gotten us first blood by now don't you think ._.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    ###Loljets

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    my baton pass failed me and i lost
    gg



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Yay Tormented.
    Edit: You did a good job too DU,
    image file size too large, removed - mod

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser™ View Post
    my baton pass failed me and i lost
    gg
    Good game.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the Sun Don't Shine
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TML View Post
    ###Loljets
    No go away cause first blood is my middle name liek.. Lol TA, the defeat of.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser™ View Post
    my baton pass failed me and i lost
    gg
    Pulling a Smogon World Cup Finals on me again? What a weakling....
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/72c21g.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- :):
        Spoiler:- Credits::

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    subbing in kuja for BH because BH sucks

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Woo, already contacted Prohawk. LETS GET IT TA.


    When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Sorry, I haven't played enough pokes recently to be relevant.

    You can do it Kuja!

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Sorry, I haven't played enough pokes recently to be relevant.
    hahahahahahahahaha

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cometk View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Pfft, not OU.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    You say you were going to quit, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Can't catch a break, got haxed badly game 1, won game 2 cleanly, lost game 3 because I played bad + misclick. whatever lol. ggs.


    When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuja20 View Post
    Can't catch a break, got haxed badly game 1, won game 2 cleanly, lost game 3 because I played bad + misclick. whatever lol. ggs.
    Confirming. Game 1 did have major hax my way, and I messed up a sure win for me in game 2. That misclick definitely ruined your chances at game 3.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Confirming. Game 1 did have major hax my way, and I messed up a sure win for me in game 2. That misclick definitely ruined your chances at game 3.
    (: Nice Prohawk! Too bad Kuja20 ): But if TA wins the next two matches you'll still have chance!
    image file size too large, removed - mod

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Don't worry, we've still got this.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM its the beginning of the end isn't it...


  25. #50

    Default

    Wow, we're down 0-2. Not bad Crystalline Guard, not bad at all.

    We might still be able to pull this around. Gamefreak is pretty much invincible, and Peachy's pretty good too. If they can win their matches, then it might be all down to Eranu. No pressure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •