3 3.41%
  • No but only because they are fish

4 4.55%
  • I have no pets

7 7.95%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you talk to your pets?

Default Do you talk to your pets?

Yes or no? I do. Even when people are listening.

When I'm alone that is

Sometimes I'll lock my dog in my room with me. I'll talk to her occasionly if I'm really pissed or just need to let some stuff out that I wouldn't tell a person.
    I'll put something here...eventually

When nobody is around.

yes

even but not exclusively when other people are around

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Whenever I am near them I talk to them saying, I have dinner, hi how are you, I will be right back with a treat/dinner or to pick them up my guinea pigs love me

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

If you don't............YOU'RE IMMORAL!

All the time. I live alone with my rabbits so they're the only other creatures I have to talk to really.

Always. Regardless of who's around.

I tell her she's a good or bad dog, tell her she's pretty, tell her to get off the couch, tell her to get out of the doorway, tell her not to bark...

I am super polite to my dogs. If I step on a paw or knock into them when walking I always say sorry. I also tell them all about things. Talking with animals is a good relaxation technique.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

my grandma's parrots are really fun to talk to the only things they say is "stop it!" "achoo!" and "hello." they screech so much too it hurts. my grandparents and uncle and aunt live in the mountains, in a small town. and they drive on fourwheelers and hunt i want to be just like them
    Last edited by Ferrin; 25th August 2012 at 8:33 AM.

Yeah. I don't have a one-sided conversation to get things off my chest, but I will say things to the cats from time-to-time. I tell them pretty much everyday how cute and fluffy they are (well, the one's fluffy), and that I love them very much. I tend to tease the one cat for being fat, but tell her I love her anyway. It was the same with my hamster when I had her as a kid.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I talk to my pets everyday, even with everyone around.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I say, "Hi, Kitty!!" whenever I see my cat. (We named him Kitty. Aren't we creative?)

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

No only because it's a fish
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

Yeah. I had a full conversation with my dog once and it was better than talking to most people. He even told me he'd like to do it again.

Ok, ok. I don't hold full conversations, but I sometimes do talk to my pets. When I'm extremely bored because I can't sleep during the day.

I have one sided venting sessions with my lizards sometimes, and their complete obliviousness is a nice reminder of the triviality of my current problems in the grand scheme of things. I also root them on when they're hunting crickets and try and then congratulate them on their hunting skills. My dog just gets the usual baby talk, my dear lizards get most of the personal, from the heart, things.
    I'm a really cool kid.
    Get ready for the most unglamorous signature in the world!
    3DS: 2793-0620-3219
    Black: 2580-5849-4582
    I go by Taylor! on all games, so if you see that on a random wifi somewhere, chances are that's me!
    Oh and I'm always up for a casual single battle if anyone's interested. I also have this pretty awesome triples team I enjoy using, inquire within.

Yeah I always do. XD I tell my cat that she's "the best cat ever" and try to console her by saying "Are those mean dogs after you again?" xD And then when she comes into my room she'll do a "PRRR" noise (not quite like a normal purr) and I'll go "HIII~" and she'll do it again. x) I talk to my dogs too..like "Hi Jenna!~ Do you want to play?" or "You're a good girl/boy." (I have three dogs, and tbh I can't think of exactly what I tell them. I just say some random things. I normally tell them "Hi guys!"

If I get upset I normally go sulk in my room and my cat comes in I'll tell her that I'm sad, and why. Then I'll thank her for being there. ^^;

So yeah, I talk to my pets all the time.

Oh yeah, I communicate with my bird a lot. He'll say some random stuff and continue to talk. xDDD (but it's more like a copy and repeat sort of thing)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

All of them, all the time--even my fish (Gallywix. He's a big, greedy, fat-***ed Silver Shark). Usually, I just talk to Gallywix when I'm feeding him or when I put him back in his tank after it has been cleaned. I talk to my cats more often.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Most frequently, their names. For example, while petting my cat, I will say, "How's my Bella-Bella," a few times. Come to think of it, I always call all of our animals by their names doubled.

However I also tell the dogs to be quiet. When they start barking, I literally say, "You be quiet!" in a deep voice, and they listen. It's probably the tone that does it.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Sometimes when I pass his bowl I'd tell my fish "Hey, Skyler.". He's named after Skyler Gordy/SkyBlu lol
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Yes. I even go as far as to putting on a strange voice similar to how parents sometimes talk to babies. I mean, I get a response; my dog twists her twists her head from side to side, but I strongly suspect she thinks "WTH is HAPPENING?!"

When Im lonely, yes. ( ._.) I even try to have conversations with my cat, but he meows back when I speak to him so its all good ^_^
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast