Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Should Pokemon White owners buy White 2 and Vice Versa?

well, the only thing that really changes is which dragon you get, but i think getting the version exclusives is more worth it. i got white and black 2 by the way.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

This has probably been said multiple times before, but yeah.. If you've played White, then you captured Zekrom, and N has left with Reshiram. It looks a bit odd if N then returns in Black 2 (if you switched) with the opposite pokemon he left with in White, which you know was caught... -.-

The version exclusive thing is a weak argument, global trade fixes that quite easily.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I got Black and decided to go with White 2 to complete the thundrus/tornadus pair. I had already gotten Zekrom in Black over the GTS; I'm surprised at the things people are willing to trade for a level 60 Manibuzz.
    Although it didn't really matter because I got Thundrus/Tornadus/Landorus anyway when I bought the Dream Radar game off of the online 3DS shop.

Well if you want both W-Kyurem and B-kyurem then sure
    i kinda wish i had bought white 2 (Shiny garchomp looks the same as regular)

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

To be honest i bought white 2 just to get the shiny Dratini. I also bought black 1 so i think if you want both legends you should buy b1 and b2 and the same for white. Theres actually not TOO much different in versions of bw2.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

For the sake of the storyline, it would be slightly better in my opinion to have the direct sequel... but just slightly - I have bought White 2 after Black because I was curious about some differences, specially the White Forest. For me it's ok either way.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

You should, in case you wanted to try the sequel and to catch some good version exclusives.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I brought Pokemon Black and Pokemon Black 2 and I'm happy with what I got.

No, you don't need. I think you need to play both version to understand the history, but it's not necessary to have both versions.

B2W2 got a lot of inovations from BW, then after playing it you wouldn't play BW again. It's like leaving R/S/D/P after the release of Emerald/Platinum.

For me, it's rather quite irrelevant which sequel to get. I may have bought White1 first, but I eventually got Black1, as well. When I pre-ordered BW2, I got both at the same time, primarily so I could get all four Regi's, but also so I could see things from both gender's POV's. The Yancy/Curtis trades, in particular, made me glad I got Black2 and made a female char.

Though it'll be harder to complete the pokedex like if ya needed mandibuzz,vullaby and version exclusives...

I got White 1 the day of release and then now I have White 2. I'm happy with it. I've seen so many people get Black 2 no matter which one they got first, probably for the mascot though.
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Not really <.>

Main game is Black 1 and got White 2. White 1 I don't really play it. I love Reshiram, but I would have preferred to have gotten the straight story XD as in not getting two Reshis @-@. Still I am quite happy with it since I already got my own Zekrom from my White 1 game before deleting it and restarting P:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

or just do what all the cool people(like me) do and buy both versions lol
    Currently Searching for these Shinys:
    Also Looking for Any Events of these Pokemon:

Black- Devdog FC: 4642 5692 7256

Black- Anthony FC: 2365 9564 4773

White- White FC: 1851 2218 7753

Black 2- FC: (coming soon)

White 2- FC: (coming soon)

I decided to be different, so after having played Black 1, I bought White 2. Still happy with my choice.

Xx|Divinity|xX

I personally want all four, for the version exclusives as well as the ones only available in the prequels (the kami trio in particular; I don't have a DSi or 3DS so Dream World is no-go for me). I already have Black 2, White, and White 2. Waiting to be able to get Black.

I don't think it really matters but the storyline fits better if you get for example White 2 and have played White. I have Black and I had decided to buy White 2 but then I had a change to buy Black 2 for a cheaper price so I bought it ^^' And that's really the same reason I originally bought Black - got it cheaper than White I don't regret it though, my boyfriend has White and White 2 so we can complete our dexes with trading between our versions.

Only thing I don't like in Black 2 is the fact that you get a shiny Gible instead of Dratini. Gible is probably one of the most boring shinies and looks almost same as normal. Dratini and Bagon would have been a way more better than boring Gible.

I bought White and then Black 2. I felt like rebelling.

I honestly don't think it matters. I got Black1 and White2, and it was just fine. And, when I get White1 and Black2, I think it'll be the same story. I think the only problem with not going B/B2 or vice versa is that N has a different legendary pokemon.

Yeah but I had both black and white and played white more then black and then got black 2
    I officially claim Feraligatr

I don't think it's matter, too. But it's actually kinda nice see N with his Reshiram, which appeared with him in White. I think it was supposed to be like that. Want or not, it's a sequel, and I prefer and suggest (if that person can) that person to get White 2 if he played White just because it's a sequel.

This has been said loads of times, but I guess I'll say it too.
    I liked it when N came back using the same Dragon he had in the previous game, it made the games feel as if they were more interconnected.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Technically it would make sense as a sequel. But I did otherwise just that I liked certain version exclusives.
    Latest shiny: 2300 eggs and 600+ FS encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakphoon™
    Flash Fire Typhlosion is garbage.

I missed the Black/White games, but I have both Black2/White2
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This has probably been said multiple times before, but yeah.. If you've played White, then you captured Zekrom, and N has left with Reshiram. It looks a bit odd if N then returns in Black 2 (if you switched) with the opposite pokemon he left with in White, which you know was caught... -.-

The version exclusive thing is a weak argument, global trade fixes that quite easily.
    A variation on that valid point. I've bought X, White 2 and White (along with all Gen III and IV), thanks to GTS, I wouldn't need B or B2 to complete a pokedex anyway? Hope this question is still relevant to the thread, still new

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast