Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Should Pokemon White owners buy White 2 and Vice Versa?

I got White and Black 2. I like Zekrom better, and I also liked the version-exclusives in Black 2 better. I also liked some of the landscape differences better, like the town on Route 4 and the water theme in Reversal Mountain.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

Yep, if you've played White, you should buy Black 2.

I bought both Black and White when they were released and I used Black as my main game, but I got White 2 when the sequels were released merely on a whim. My only disappointment was that I assumed we could catch both Zekrom and Reshiram in White 2, so I was upset that I got stuck with Reshiram as my version's Legendary Dragon again.

Personally I played Black and then White version 2 purely to chase down Reshiram between my male heroes.
    /roleplay Hilbert releasing Reshiram, in turn allowing the future hero a chance to make things right again.
    Last edited by Sniggleworth; 12th January 2014 at 6:39 AM.

I played White, then White 2. There really isn't much difference, so harm in playing the other. I just preferred White 2, since it's the logical sequel to White.

That'a basically what I did...I played White, so I'll get White 2.
    If I played Black, I'll get Black 2...it really depends on the person's preference. Personally I just like to follow the flow :3
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

I personally went with Black & then White 2 ;/. It's all personal preference i guess (no clue why i changed to the white version for the 2nd games.)
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC - 2079 7045 5719 (PM me if you add me ^_^.)
    Trophy Case :~) : Flawless (Roaming) Shiny Latias from Emerald /w my OT (Racks/14403) Pic!
    Flawless Shiny Mew from Japanese Emerald /w my OT (コサブロウ/41447) Pic!
    31/14/31/31/31/31 Shiny Chansey (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Iceburn/47170) Pic!
    31/31/31/23/31/31 Shiny Tauros (Caught in the Fire Red safari zone!) /w my OT (Pudding/12556) Pic!

Well I played/bought Black and then I played/bought White 2. Prefer White 2 over Black 2 as well...
    Current Omega Ruby Team

Ask.fm | Tumblr | Credit

I don't think it really matters, I just went with W and W2 because it just felt..right.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

It isn't the end of the world, you do get all the version exclusives except the mascot legendary.

I did first buy Black but bought white 2 because I thought you could only fuse with Reshiram. I have to say the story was off and weird because it wasn't the version I played, but it did make it seem (Since you were playing a different character as to why N doesn't darnwell recognize you) like you were a new person playing it. I'd say it's just personal preference, didn't do me any harm. But for the story's sake I do advise buying the version that you started out with sequel.
    Has left Serebii forums.

For better story continuity, yes, it would be be better to by the sequel to the last one.

But, like others have said, it's up to personal preference if you want to go, for example, W > B2.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

I have black and white 2. It just seemed like the ideal thing to do. I didn't put too much thought into it really.

Please don't bump threads that are over a month old.
    Thread closed.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910