Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Pokemon White owners buy White 2 and Vice Versa?

I originally got White and my sister got Black, I'm going to get Black 2 simply because I prefer that dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I got both games, so I am getting both Black 2 and White 2. It only makes sense to do that.
    I'm also doing this.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

i really want to get white 2 for the story's sake and everything else but im siding to black 2 obviously cos of challenge mode and i hate it.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

I currently have white but planning on getting black 2 because i wanna stay with the zekrom theme (Black 2 has the black kyurem)
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

I have White, but I'ma probably get Black 2, since I prefer most of the exclusives, aaand I already have the Wi-Fi Reshiram, so...

I have both. :x I'm still uncertain about what game I'll get first, but I'm thinking I'll end up getting Black2 first. Mostly because of the whole challenge mode.
    Black fc: 0863 1060 6036

Black2 fc: 0347 7121 0983
    2/8

I say definitely buy the other game, for the sake of having the ability to play in white forest/black city (whichever you didn't get to play in the last time).

"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory
    nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle."
    ~Grimsley

Quote Originally Posted by mikek95 View Post
    I say definitely buy the other game, for the sake of having the ability to play in white forest/black city (whichever you didn't get to play in the last time).
    White Forest and Black City have the same exact function in BW2, just different astechtics.

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I don't wanna go off topic much more but I did check that and I found it odd that you seemed to suggest that people would travel to Japan for a specific location event given that this is an English language forum.
    Please tell me when I suggested that. All I said was that there was a specific event for Japanese versions...in no way did I imply that people would go to Japan just for the event..
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I'm also doing this.
    Same here. Getting White 2 and getting Black 2 when I can as well.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Black 2, because of Challenge Mode and the B-Kyurem.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

both games though I will play B2 first so I can unlock challenge mode and send it over to white where I will run a themed team for my play-through (why did Nintendo have to make assist mode it really is useless... these games never were challenging as the AI never has been bright... and the trainers almost always use wild moves too )
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Nope. I decided to preorder Pokemon Black 2 (I got Pokemon Black last year), I'm not really much of a fan of Zekrom. He just doesn't interest me as Reshiram does.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Personally, I think it makes more sense for White owners to purchase Black 2, and Black owners to purchase White 2, as they will be able to obtain the exclusives that were unavailable to them in the original versions, and gain access to the alternative of Black City/White Forest. Though if they were to get the respective sequels, they would be able to capture the opposite legendary (Zekrom in Black 2 and Reshiram in White 2).

And, uh... DarkGengar, you know Zekrom is exclusive to Black 2, right?

I'll be getting White 2 so I can get the exclusives I missed out on in Black. And fortunately, I own two other DS's, so I can obtain practically every Black 2 exclusive via transferring and trading. I can hold on to them in my Black version, and trade them to White 2 whenever I want to use them. Aaah, the benefits of an extra DS~ (Even if they're damn near exhaustion)
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 8th September 2012 at 12:10 AM.

well, it really doesnt matter,
    just buy what game you wanna buy xD

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Well, I got Pokémon White, probably will get Black 2. Mainly for the exclusives and because it has Zekrom and Latios.

I own White, so i will get White 2 to continue the story and catch Reshiram!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I got Pokemon Black, soo.. am I meant to get White 2 or somethingg. Meh, I'll just get White 2.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Will there be any free physical stuff for preordering the sequel game, bc can't I just buy the game when it comes out? What are the incentives besides getting your Keldeo, which I already got.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Will there be any free physical stuff for preordering the sequel game, bc can't I just buy the game when it comes out? What are the incentives besides getting your Keldeo, which I already got.
    None at all. Which kinda sucks really since so far the only game pre-order bonus the franchise has ever had (that I know of) is the Giratina figure from Platinum (which luckily, I still have)
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    None at all. Which kinda sucks really since so far the only game pre-order bonus the franchise has ever had (that I know of) is the Giratina figure from Platinum (which luckily, I still have)
    There was also the Lugia/Ho-oh figurines for SS/HG, but yeah that's about it.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting Black 2 for B-Kyurem, Challenge mode and the exclusives since I had White.

I got white last time so im getting black 2 this time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Affection View Post
    I got Pokemon Black, soo.. am I meant to get White 2 or somethingg. Meh, I'll just get White 2.
    Technically you should pick Black 2, which is the sequel to the version you played, but you're really free to choose either of them.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I'm totally blasting that recommendation. I'm getting Black 2 because I prefer the exclusives in it over White 2 this time.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I had white and am getting black 2 because it is my little brothers turn to choose which game we each get :-(
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

I'm being old-school and getting B2 after I got Black. Not only do I want to do it in sequels, but I prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem. (Which I'm never going to fully understand. Reshiram is one of my all-time favorite Pokemon! And yet, I don't like White Kyurem.)
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast