Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    It's got nothing to do with blood, they won't be immortal if they don't have the code.
    but what exactly would happen if an immortal was to have a kid? Did the manga ever clarify on that? I've never read the mange btw

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Wacthed Akito the Exiled and liked it. Not to happy about...

Spoiler:- Spolier:

It felt as if it was its own series rather than them trying to just make more Code Geass for the sake of making it. I will say though I am not a fan of the CGI Knightmares, I prefer when they were drawn. They looked better in my opinion.

Tell me what you all thought of it, if you watched it.

If not you can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvCXo2rhIU&feature=g-wl
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 24th November 2012 at 7:53 AM.

*Truth and hope in our fatherland
    And death to every foe.
    Our soldiers shall not pause to rest.
    We bow our loyalty.

Old traditions, they will abide.
    Arise, young heroes.
    Our past inspires noble deeds.
    All hail Britannia.

Immortal beacon shows the way.
    Step forth and seek glory.
    Hoist your swords high into the clouds.
    Hail Britannia...*

I doubt I could ever tire of the Holy Britannian Empire’s official anthem, and as they and the Black Knights outthought and outmaneuvered each other, my mind was quite busy. I definitely caught the references to Japanese nationalism right away, and I enjoyed exploring the ensuing exchanges between the characters more thoroughly for myself. I found Kaguya Sumeragi a particularly fun character to think through as the series progressed, and I might be curious about Europe’s view of this overall conflict, expanding the scope of Code Geass.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    This anime was just to DeathNote like.. he can force people to do thing's..hmm sound's familiar . I watched both seasons and honestly it was good like the animation and stuff but the storyline was abit lame on the second season i almost felt like they ran out of idea's and just wanted to finish it off.
    Ran out of idea? aha no i think they did really well with R2 the ending was probably the greatest way they could end the show it was so great. i really enjoyed r2 more than r1 but thats just me

I Just ordered the 2nd season online, I am not going to say much because I have only seen the 1st season.
    What are your opinions on R2?

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    I Just ordered the 2nd season online, I am not going to say much because I have only seen the 1st season.
    i think R2 was alot better then R1 the ending is just way to good and the story is great. lelouch is such a genius. i think u will like it.

I'm waiting for more code geass: akito the exiled, ^U^

Man those european robots were awesome, but they killed the series with CGI ><
    My pokemon Breeder Website: http://trinitybloodrules.wix.com/route3

HELP WANTED: looking for excellent pokemon breeders for route 3 pokemon breeding center, PM me

I found the insights shared between Akito Hyuga, Leila Malkal, and General Gene Smilas rather informative, and it looks like the European Union – at least in this setting – has a bit of intrigue within it, which has a habit of getting my attention very quickly. I did find this worthy of a chuckle or two.:

Euphemia li Britannia: Suzaku Kururugi.
    Suzaku Kururugi: Princess Euphemia.
    Euphemia: Suzaku, the truth is you and I— Uh, that is—
    Suzaku: Sorry, but right now— (slicing through Chinese Federation Knightmares)
    Euphemia: You see… I hereby command you to love me!
    Suzaku: Right! (blinking upon realizing what he just heard)
    Cécile Croomy: Huh?
    Lloyd Asplund: What? What is it?
    Cécile: Uh, sorry, but this is private.

Romantic exchanges in front of flustered scientists I could always find fun, with more than one dynamic going on here, I think. I’m curious about what the rest of you opine about these four characters, colorful, for lack of a better word, as I remember each of them.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I actually didn't like R2 in the beginning, but it really grew on me and I ended up loving it xD

I can't wait for R2 to arrive, it is taking forever x3

I can't wait for R2 to arrive, it is taking forever x3
    ^ hope u enjoy it as much as i did >< R2 was better then R1 for me

Suzaku it's me!

No you're not because I'm me and if I'm me that makes you not me!

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Suzaku it's me!

No you're not because I'm me and if I'm me that makes you not me!
    May I ask what you're doing?

Yeah Code Geass is my favorite anime of all for now, but I haven't seen a lot of animes
    But still, it's such an amazing story, with the best ending I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewChamp View Post
    Yeah Code Geass is my favorite anime of all for now, but I haven't seen a lot of animes
    But still, it's such an amazing story, with the best ending I have ever seen.
    agreed the ending really amazed me ^^ it was so great!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    agreed the ending really amazed me ^^ it was so great!
    Yeah I think everyone who saw it must agree with it
    I couldn't get it out my head for like days, and couldn't see another anime

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    May I ask what you're doing?
    Quote from Code Geass abridged..

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Quote from Code Geass abridged..
    Do you mean the Code Geass ment series or the Code geass abridged one o:?
    Anyway they are both funny

Code Ment

Oh and it's R3.

I'm rewatching code geass and I kinda wonder now. What would have happend if Lelouch didn't tell that joke to Euphie to kill all Japanese , the Special Administrative Zone of Japan wouldn't have worked then I guess.

I'm rewatching code geass and I kinda wonder now. What would have happend if Lelouch didn't tell that joke to Euphie to kill all Japanese , the Special Administrative Zone of Japan wouldn't have worked then I guess.
    then suzaka may not of hated him as much haha

A lot of bad *censored* would've been avoided.

Strategy… or simplicity? The aftermath of the Battle of Narita I find noteworthy for its contrasts, as portrayed during the discussions between Cornelia li Britannia’s staff and those Kyoto House industrialists. I find myself chuckling as I recall Milly Ashford and Shirley Fenette’s exchange at their school almost immediately afterward.:

Milly: You’re lonely ‘cause Lelouch is gone, aren’t you?
    Shirley: It’s more like Kallen’s absent the same day he is… again.
    Milly: Oh, so carefree, while the rest of the world grapples with what happened at Narita. Suzaku’s been out for two days because of that, too.
    Shirley: I know that, but Lelouch and Kallen gone on the same day together? That’s serious.
    Milly: (chuckling playfully) I envy you, Shirley. That’s what I love about you.
    Shirley: Don’t make fun of me!
    Milly: Then just tell him already. Three little words: “I like you.”.
    Shirley: Uh, uh… I couldn’t! I just couldn’t!

Of all the excerpts I could’ve pondered, that one could be especially instructive, given the people involved. Shirley’s mindset is about as far away from the larger battle between the Black Knights and the Holy Britannian Empire as anyone can imagine, but then again, maybe that’s why others could pay more attention to it, even some of you on this thread. Feel free to state your opinions about Shirley’s crush on Lelouch in the context of this war.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 13th December 2012 at 6:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Strategy… or simplicity? The aftermath of the Battle of Narita I find noteworthy for its contrasts, as portrayed during the discussions between Cornelia li Britannia’s staff and those Kyoto House industrialists. I find myself chuckling as I recall Milly Ashford and Shirley Fenette’s exchange at their school almost immediately afterward.:

Milly: You’re lonely ‘cause Lelouch is gone, aren’t you?
    Shirley: It’s more like Kallen’s absent the same day he is… again.
    Milly: Oh, so carefree, while the rest of the world grapples with what happened at Narita. Suzaku’s been out for two days because of that, too.
    Shirley: I know that, but Lelouch and Kallen gone on the same day together? That’s serious.
    Milly: (chuckling playfully) I envy you, Shirley. That’s what I love about you.
    Shirley: Don’t make fun of me!
    Milly: Then just tell him already. Three little words: “I like you.”.
    Shirley: Uh, uh… I couldn’t! I just couldn’t!

Of all the excerpts I could’ve pondered, that one could be especially instructive, given the people involved. Shirley’s mindset is about as far away from the larger battle between the Black Knights and the Holy Britannian Empire as anyone can imagine, but then again, maybe that’s why others could pay more attention to it, even some of you on this thread. Feel free to state your opinions about Shirley’s crush on Lelouch in the context of this war.
    I'm not a fan of Shirley, but if there is one girl that really loved Lelouch, it's Shirley.
    If you look at that conversation, you can see she deeply loved "Lulu" and even when she found out that Lelouch was Zero she still would have wanted to be with him.

OMG I just finished watching the final episode... I cried xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast