Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    One thing I forgot to ask, Jolteon, was I see now why Lelouch is immortal thanks to your deduction but mind explaining to me why Nunnally was able to see Lelouch's plan for the Zero Requiem by touching his hand?
    Nunally was already able to tell whether or not someone was telling the truth just by holding someone's hand, why couldn't she see more? Besides it couldn't have been some kind of Geass, as one there was no Geass symbol in her eye, and two Lelouch didn't have the code.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Did they ever dub the Nunnally in Wonderland OVA? because I refuse to watch Code Geass and no Jhonny young bosch in it :P although I will make an exception for Akito.
    The OVA only came out around a month ago so there's no chance it would have been dubbed (plus Bandai went under if I recall correctly).

I do enjoy Johnny Yong Bosch's Lelouch but I also appreciate Jun Fukuyama's Lelouch as well.

Any of the OVAs worth watching?

C.C got shot in the head in episode 1 of R1 and stayed down for quite a while. So maybe it depends on the injury or maybe they can control how fast the wound(s) heal?
    Unless he could stay dead for hours, or until they buried him I doubt he would've gotten away, everyone else seems to have convinced you already though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Nunally was already able to tell whether or not someone was telling the truth just by holding someone's hand, why couldn't she see more? Besides it couldn't have been some kind of Geass, as one there was no Geass symbol in her eye, and two Lelouch didn't have the code.
    Sorry I meant to put "I see now why Lelouch is NOT immortal"

As for Nunnally, don't you think it's a bit odd though? I mean yes she can tell if a person is lying, but they made it seem as if she was psychic or able to read minds(like Mao lol). She shouldn't be able to know all that by just touching them, unless she had help with some supernatural aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    The OVA only came out around a month ago so there's no chance it would have been dubbed (plus Bandai went under if I recall correctly).
    Bandai went under? Wow. That's probably why I think they sold Code Geass to Funimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Angel View Post
    Any of the OVAs worth watching?.
    Sorry I wouldn't know I haven't watched any.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 27th August 2012 at 7:00 AM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

What?! Bandai is gone? Now there won't be anymore Digimon from them :/

Well anyways, Cascade, that question was aimed at everyone on the thread. Read there was one where Lelouch comes back on his birthday or something kinda like a ghost or something, anyone know if that one is good?

Can anyone tell me if I can get this Code Geass game imported to the U.S?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLse1...feature=g-vrec

Can anyone tell me if I can get this Code Geass game imported to the U.S?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLse1...feature=g-vrec
    That's Another Century's Episode: R, it features a bunch of different mechas from different series (Code Geass obviously being one) it's on the PS3 so it's not region locked, which means you can import it.
    My Anime List

That's Another Century's Episode: R, it features a bunch of different mechas from different series (Code Geass obviously being one) it's on the PS3 so it's not region locked, which means you can import it.
    Okay, thank you.

I just bought Code Geass 2 weekends ago. My friend loves this anime. So, I thought I would give it a chance. So far I am on episode 2.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I just bought Code Geass 2 weekends ago. My friend loves this anime. So, I thought I would give it a chance. So far I am on episode 2.
    You do know they have the first season free on YouTube right?

Gurren Lagann's free on YouTube and I bought that. Same with Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. For me, it's if I love the series enough, I'll buy it. BUY EVERY ANIME YOU WATCH EVER

Gurren Lagann's free on YouTube and I bought that. Same with Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. For me, it's if I love the series enough, I'll buy it. BUY EVERY ANIME YOU WATCH EVER
    I always try it out before I buy it. I don't want to waste money on an anime I know I won't like. I do have Code Geass R1 on DVD though, I'm just mad they still have not released R2 yet.

I always try it out before I buy it. I don't want to waste money on an anime I know I won't like. I do have Code Geass R1 on DVD though, I'm just mad they still have not released R2 yet.
    Where do you live that they haven't released R2?

Also I agree with watching a series before you buy, but there are much better alternatives to YouTube (that come with much better quality).
    My Anime List

Where do you live that they haven't released R2?.
    I live in the U.S. I should have been more specific though. I wanted the anime legends set of Code Geass R2, I haven't checked though to see if they released it yet.

Here is a video of R1's trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpRoX...ure=plpp_video

Also I agree with watching a series before you buy, but there are much better alternatives to YouTube (that come with much better quality).
    YouTube's fine since it's so convenient. At least when I'm watching on my iPod where quality isn't much of an issue. I hardly watch YouTube anime on my laptop unless it's old to begin with or something.

I live in the U.S. I should have been more specific though. I wanted the anime legends set of Code Geass R2, I haven't checked though to see if they released it yet.
    Odd, I just saw the set last weekend at Fan Expo. This one to be precise.

And for an official trailer they could have done way better.

YouTube's fine since it's so convenient. At least when I'm watching on my iPod where quality isn't much of an issue. I hardly watch YouTube anime on my laptop unless it's old to begin with or something.
    I just download everything and convert it into MP4 if I want to watch it on my iPad, though I usually watch on my TV.
    My Anime List

Love the series. Watched all the episodes when they aired on Adult Swim.

C.C. is so adorable, she should be illegal. One of my all time favorite Anime Girls
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I know that they have the first season on youtube for free, but it is always nice to have a DVD and a Giant HD TV to watch it on.

This anime was just to DeathNote like.. he can force people to do thing's..hmm sound's familiar . I watched both seasons and honestly it was good like the animation and stuff but the storyline was abit lame on the second season i almost felt like they ran out of idea's and just wanted to finish it off.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    This anime was just to DeathNote like.. he can force people to do thing's..hmm sound's familiar . I watched both seasons and honestly it was good like the animation and stuff but the storyline was abit lame on the second season i almost felt like they ran out of idea's and just wanted to finish it off.
    Ran out of ideas? He completed his goal so that's why it ended the way it did. IMO Code Geass had the best storyline, well thought out and everything came when it needed to.

Ran out of ideas? He completed his goal so that's why it ended the way it did. IMO Code Geass had the best storyline, well thought out and everything came when it needed to.
    I did like the Mecha battle's though.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    This anime was just to DeathNote like.. he can force people to do thing's..hmm sound's familiar .
    I think there's a big difference between those two that you're forgetting.

I just wondered can immortals have kids? If so would the child be immortal as well or will they have a Geass power?

I just wondered can immortals have kids? If so would the child be immortal as well or will they have a Geass power?
    Yes the immortals can have kids. I think they will be immortal due to having the blood line.

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Yes the immortals can have kids. I think they will be immortal due to having the blood line.
    It's got nothing to do with blood, they won't be immortal if they don't have the code.
    My Anime List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast