Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Code Geass Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    OMG I just finished watching the final episode... I cried xD
    i cried to this was his plan all along. it so sweet in a way but how many people die just to get here was it worth it i don't know but if it usher in a age of people then yes, yes it was

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    i cried to this was his plan all along. it so sweet in a way but how many people die just to get here was it worth it i don't know but if it usher in a age of people then yes, yes it was
    so twisted though... and I was crying mostly for Nunnally

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    so twisted though... and I was crying mostly for Nunnally
    it was such a great ending. lelouch is such a genius!! ><

i still support the fact that he isnt dead and he is still alive ><. i think he was the one driving the horse chariot that cc was on

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still support the fact that he isnt dead and he is still alive ><. i think he was the one driving the horse chariot that cc was on
        Spoiler:- No:
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- No:
    Well that is doutful
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

good thinking...i appreciate...!
    Last edited by zeeshan; 1st February 2013 at 7:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Quote from Code Geass abridged..
    Sorry never watched it lol I usually stay away from abridged stuff because they are usually filled with a bunch of ignorant and offensive jokes which aren't even funny.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Huh. To think that I enjoyed envisioning how Lelouch and Kaguya could brainstorm ideas for the future of their world, even as Suzaku and Euphemia’s romantic friendship expanded and Shirley and Milly discussed love for themselves. Then, we have Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfeld, who admittedly had a “heavy” background.:

Kallen’s mother: Really, Naoto, please, I need you to keep an eye on your little sister.
    Kallen: My God, how weak a woman are you, Mother? First, you give in to Britannia, then to a man, and now this? My brother is gone forever. Let him go— (barrage of gunfire from white Knightmare) The Knightpolice?! (eluding white Knightpolice unit)
    Black Knights operative: Isn’t that a police unit?
    Ohgi: They’re in on this deal? Tamaki!
    Tamaki: Don’t look at me! When I checked it out, there weren’t any cops involved.
    Lelouch: Corrupted filth.

Kallen’s mother was Japanese, while her father was Britannian. Shirley was the one who wondered whether Kallen and Lelouch were more actively getting together, but I guess that didn’t amount to much, at least to my mind.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234