❖ EXAMPLES ❖
❖ WELCOME ❖
Welcome to Sweet Tea Graphics, specialising in icons. I'm always trying different things with my icons, as I want to keep improving and taking requests is a great way to help me keep doing that! This is my first shop after about a year away from serebii so I hope it goes well. So stop by, say hi, and if you like what you see, request away.
Please read and take note of the rules. Thank you!
❖ RULES ❖
- All serebii rules apply.
- One request per person.
- Provide me with at least TWO images you want in your icon. Just incase I can't work with one of them.
- A maximum of TWO subjects in an icon. This means only two people, two pokemon, two animals per icon. If you provide me with a picture with a group of about ten subjects in it, your request will be rejected. Less is more when it comes to icons.
- HIGH QUALITY IMAGES ONLY! This means no pixelated, blurry, grainy images. I will reject a request if the image is too low quality to work with. Plain backgrounds are also prefereable.
- No fanart images please. The artist may not want their work used elsewhere. It will be rejected if it's fan art.
- If you want text in your icon please keep it minimal, try not to give me loads to put in. The less amount of text, the better the icon will look.
- No rushing me please my dears. I do have a crappy job I have to go to unfortunatley.
-CREDIT please. You may use these icons outside of serebii but you must credit me either on this site or outside of it.
❖ THE FORM ❖
Code:I want an icon! - Images (provide me with TWO!): - Style/Mood: - Text (optional): - Anything else?:
❖ REQUEST AWAY! ❖
There's no waiting list at the moment but I will put one in if it becomes needed.
So request away my dears!