Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the HAX!

Default Battle of the HAX!

It was only a matter of time....

But with whole WCJT being over now, I cant help but wonder, Who do you think would've won out of the Tourneys Top Dogs Iris's Dragonite and Trip's Seperior

Both where shown to be extremely Powerful, both decimated Pokemon that they had clear type disadvantages against, and since the Tournament has thrown the type chart out the window so will I, Who do you guys think would win?

Personally I say Dragonite, just because that thing just refuses to go down, and it seem like even if Serperior paralyzed it it would be too stubborn to give in

Due to the amazing power of plot, I think Serperior would result as the winner (as unlikely as it appears).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Serperior. I consider him much stronger than Dragonite, and Trip is a better trainer than Iris.

Serperior would of won I reckon, would of been close though.

Dragonite would win. It crushed Beartic and pwned Mamoswine. Serperior would be no exception. It would probably put up a good fight, but I don't think Dragonite would even consider losing a grass type. Trip should consider himself lucky he didn't have to face Iris, he would've lost to her.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Dragonite would win. It crushed Beartic and pwned Mamoswine. Serperior would be no exception. It would probably put up a good fight, but I don't think Dragonite would even consider losing a grass type. Trip should consider himself lucky he didn't have to face Iris, he would've lost to her.
    Serperior beat three fire types and Crustle which had a super-effective move with no problem.

@DMerle- HatersGonnaHate is an Iris stan, that's why he picked her.

Serperior seems to somehow have gained the tinted lens ability (boosts power of moves is NVE) while dragonite seems to have gotten thick fat(reduced damage vs ice). Serp wins though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    HatersGonnaHate is an Iris stan, that's why he picked her.
    No, I just see things realistically. With the way Dragonite has battled, its power has surpassed anything Serperior has shown.

No, I just see things realistically. With the way Dragonite has battled, its power has surpassed anything Serperior has shown.
    Yeah because winning a tournament against purely against Pokémon with type advantages is nothing?

I think Dragonite has all the things to defeat Seperior. He takes attacks like nothing, Ice Beam + Flamethrower and can fly.

True...So very true that Haxperior defeated three fire types and the mighty Crustle....but DragonRage doesn't obey Iris and had no probably taking hits from 4x super effective attacks. It will probably just stand there scaring Haxperior with its defense by tanking a frenzy plant and leer combo and one shotting it with a hax critical hit thunderpunch. After all, we do not know if Haxperior is a tank or a glass cannon.....
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Not counting the Nuvema Town battle, Serperior has beaten Pikachu once, then won again against Snivy, then one-shot a Darmanitan, defeated a Heatmor, destroyed Crustle, who had been refered to as Zeustle before that incident, then defeated Ash's Pignite.

.......Dragonite who?

Yeah But Dragonite took like 4 Ice attack in a row, then it actually picked up Mamo and tossed it like a sack of potatoes, Serperior's Solarbeam is nuts, but I think Flamethrower/Ice Beam Spam would KO it

P.S. yes Trip is a Better Trainer than Iris, but Dragonite doesn't really need Iris now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Serperior beat three fire types and Crustle which had a super-effective move with no problem.
    Except those pokemon don't have the power Dragonite has shown. Did Serperior collide with fire attacks and overcome them? No it didn't. Did Serperior show extreme anger when it was hit by a move? No it didn't.

With Dragonite's flying ability, combined with ice beam, dragon rush, flamethrower, and its extreme power, you can't expect Serperior to win.

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    Yeah But Dragonite took like 4 Ice attack in a row, then it actually picked up Mamo and tossed it like a sack of potatoes, Serperior's Solarbeam is nuts, but I think Flamethrower/Ice Beam Spam would KO it
    His Ice Beam didn't KO Krokorok, why should I expect it to KO Serperior?

P.S. yes Trip is a Better Trainer than Iris, but Dragonite doesn't really need Iris now does it?
    A trainer and a Pokémon in sync is always gonna be better than just a wild Pokémon. I've got an image of Serperior shooting Dragonite out of the sky with Solarbeam, then Leer'ing it, and launching a Frenzy Plant while Dragonite is immobilised.

It was only a matter of time....

But with whole WCJT being over now, I cant help but wonder, Who do you think would've won out of the Tourneys Top Dogs Iris's Dragonite and Trip's Seperior

Both where shown to be extremely Powerful, both decimated Pokemon that they had clear type disadvantages against, and since the Tournament has thrown the type chart out the window so will I, Who do you guys think would win?

Personally I say Dragonite, just because that thing just refuses to go down, and it seem like even if Serperior paralyzed it it would be too stubborn to give in
    According to the next episode if Krokoodile beats Dragonite with merit and not because Dragonite overcoinfidence, Krokoodile would take the top dog spot then.

Tournament wise Shooti is supposed to win so no matter what is used he would have won, Hax vs Hax Serperiors would Hax the crap out of Dragonite.

Except those pokemon don't have the power Dragonite has shown. Did Serperior collide with fire attacks and overcome them? No it didn't. Did Serperior show extreme anger when it was hit by a move? No it didn't.

With Dragonite's flying ability, combined with ice beam, dragon rush, flamethrower, and its extreme power, you can't expect Serperior to win.
    Flying isn't neccessarily a bonus, it may be with a Pokémon like Mamoswine that's very bulky, but Serperior is extremely agile, + it's attacks work fine on Airbourne Pokémon.

His Ice Beam didn't KO Krokorok, why should I expect it to KO Serperior?
    Because Ash has plot convenience of being the main character.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Flying isn't neccessarily a bonus, it may be with a Pokémon like Mamoswine that's very bulky, but Serperior is extremely agile, + it's attacks work fine on Airbourne Pokémon.
    What is this based on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Tournament wise Shooti is supposed to win so no matter what is used he would have won, Hax vs Hax Serperiors would Hax the crap out of Dragonite.
    This is pretty much the only right answer.... Trip was supposed to win the tournament no matter what.

Lol, that's just plain dumb and you know it. When has it ever helped him in the past? The writers wanted Trip to win this competition..

Like when Pikachu totally had plot convenience when he faced an Excadrill he could have beaten. Try again. And plot convenience is a bad excuse for Ash's victories.

Serperior. I consider him much stronger than Dragonite, and Trip is a better trainer than Iris.
    Rubbish. Even on her worst day, Iris would still drag Trip by his weave. I find it ironic that the Trip haters have converted to Trip stans just for the sake of attacking Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Rubbish. Even on her worst day, Iris would still drag Trip by his weave. I find it ironic that the Trip haters have converted to Trip stans just for the sake of attacking Iris.
    You're seriously overrestimating Iris. She's not that great trainer.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast