Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    When did I criticize about Waruvile and Serperior? I only criticized the writing behind Dragonite.
    I remember you saying something along the lines of "Meh....I expect the usual evolution Ash asspull, Dragonite smacks Krokorok around and it evolves and one-shots Dragonite" and Jalorda's was something like "Trip spamming his Serperior the whole tournament and one-shotting each opponent".

I don't know the specific words, but it was something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna go with Dragonite just cuz it really is fun to see him battle, plus he actually has a personality unlike Trip's robot pokemon. Serperior is such a fail pokemon just like his trainer. They are both just there and offer nothing.
    You have failed me... Serperior is proving to be the bigger threat... beating every Pokemon it has a weakness to in this tournament. Dragonite is gonna lose to the mighty Krookodile
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You have failed me... Serperior is proving to be the bigger threat... beating every Pokemon it has a weakness to in this tournament. Dragonite is gonna lose to the mighty Krookodile
    Are we really gonna compare the main characters pokemon to a rivals pokemon??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How is that any different than Dragonite defeating Beartic and Mamoswine? They have both advanced defeating pokemon they are weak to. If we go technical Serperior is x2 weak to Fire while Dragonite is x4 weak to Ice. If anyone's the bigger hax, is Dragonite

People are just making excuses because Iris owns it. =/

I'm sad iris got within 90 episodes something more powerful than Ash has gotten in over 300 eps. Even now, there's probably a very high chance dragonite could defeat a regi, noland's articuno and possibly even darkrai.

Taking Ice beam from Beartic's special attack is nothing much. :P
    Black 2 team:

Good LORD over 4 pages of Serperior vs Dragonite debating lmao. Ok might as well, Serperior would've won. Because of plot. Other than that, unless it's 4th move is something like Dragon Pulse/Tail or Hidden Power Ice, NEVER. Never ever EVER.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I have a confession to make:

Spoiler:- :

Wanna know what a Multiscaled Dragonite's worse enemy is? A Technician + Life Orb Cinccino. <3 Yes. A teeny tiny rodent.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Serperior's status are sh*t, so in retrospective Dragonite should win. Unless the writers really are getting worse at their jobs.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Serperior's status are sh*t, so in retrospective Dragonite should win. Unless the writers really are getting worse at their jobs.
    Thats how you explain how Pikachu beats two legendaries(one ws a draw)?

Game logic doesn't apply here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How is that any different than Dragonite defeating Beartic and Mamoswine? They have both advanced defeating pokemon they are weak to. If we go technical Serperior is x2 weak to Fire while Dragonite is x4 weak to Ice. If anyone's the bigger hax, is Dragonite

Let's go at it like this... Beartic has pitiful Special Attack (does exist in the Anime) and Mamoswine is using the two weakest Physical Ice type moves. Boom, explains everything. Serperior took on 2 Fire types and quickly handled Crustle despite the Bug disadvantage. It's be handing another Fire type we all know it's rear end soon too
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Serperior beat three fire types and Crustle which had a super-effective move with no problem.
    Burgundy is a weak trainer, it beat a CotD who is irrelevant...and it beat Crustle. Honestly, Crustle (and soon to be Pignite) are going to be it's only real wins in the tournament. Mamoswine and Beartic are definately stronger than any of Burgundy's pokemon (assuming Dewott hasn't evolved) and that CotD could have used any non-legendary pokemon and it still would have ended the same way.

To those calling Serperior 'hax', it isn't. At least we know Trip trained the thing and evolved it twice since it first appeared in the first episode, but Dragonite hasn't really been trained by Iris so I'd say they can't really be compared. As much as I like Trip, we have to be blunt here in the fact that if Dragonite can tank Ice Beams and Blizzards, Solarbeam won't be a problem. Then again, Serperior > Beartic and Mamoswine. So I guess it could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    And Trip is? The guy lost to a dwebble and later Bianca who never wins anything.
    To be fair, Trip used Conkeldurr in both tournaments and lost in the first round both but he uses Serperior and will win this tournament. See the correlation? It's that Serperior is just better than Conkeldurr by far. Not to mention it was Cilan's Dwebble which was powered up by Shell Smash (oddly, Shell Smash wasn't used vs Serperior...) and Emboar was Bianca's strongest pokemon vs one of Trip's weaker/weakest pokemon.

Speaking of Crustle, this it's first 'true' loss. No, sweeping 2 of Skyla's pokemon before going down isn't really a big loss to me, it just means you won some battles before going down. It's like saying that Paul's Drapion is weaker than Gliscor because it lost to Gliscor but honestly, Gliscor couldn't beat Buizel, Staraptor and Torterra in a row like Drapion could in that battle. Even if a pokemon loses a battle, if said pokemon sweeps 2+ pokemon of the opponent's team before going down, it shows it is powerful for doing the sweeping. It doesn't undermine it's power so it was good for Crustle to lose in a way where it was just it vs Serperior and both were at full power.
    Last edited by Lunanight; 26th August 2012 at 7:19 PM.

The writers don't really pay attention to the games only for stab and then that doesn't even really hurt pokemon that bad.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post

I can't believe these Trip "stans." I spilled the tea yesterday when I called them out for converting from haters to stans for the sake of the argument, and most of them didn't even bother denying it. They're after Iris and they don't even bother hiding it anymore. It's really sad and it makes me want to avoid this section. I'm just so sick of the hate.

i hate the way iris has been portrayed as a trainer

i rather enjoy and always have enjoyed trip as a rival

there since some people seem to get hung up on calling biased and trying to get every one to admit their owen i'll just come right out and say mine. trip is greater then iris in every way.

that said i am still going to try and answer this thread objectively and i could see it going either way both could win against the other. the defining thing is i think that if serperior manages to keep out of reach of dragonite it will win while if dragonite managed to catch serperior it might win. dragonite despite hating to lose/hating to be attacked doesn't have anything or anyone but it's self to fight for and thus won't get back up past it's owen set limit while trips pokemon i believe will.

so inconclusion going to say serperior greater then dragonite.

I just want to see a Serperior and Dragonite duke it out. I don't care about the trainers....I'd actually just prefer them to be wild. XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I just want to see a Serperior and Dragonite duke it out. I don't care about the trainers....I'd actually just prefer them to be wild. XD
    that would actually be best. stop all the stans and haters driving everyone crazy with this stupid pointless argument

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that would actually be best. stop all the stans and haters driving everyone crazy with this stupid pointless argument
    Exactly. It could go either way. Though I'd still be a bit bias as I really like Serperior after I saw it in the Victini movie. ^^; it's funny though, because people who say Dragonite make it sound like he'll cream him, without Serperior holding his own, but I think Serperior could win...or at least put up more of a fight. I just think of it's vines, or it's long, muscular body to constrict....as well as it's "glare", Gastro Acid, Leech Seed, Coil...there are a lot of things that Serperior could do.

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    It's really just the Iris stans trying to stir up trouble as usual. At least the amount of users with common sense outnumbers the amount who don't.

But I agree. Although, ignoring the trainers, I still think Serperior would win.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I can't believe these Trip "stans." I spilled the tea yesterday when I called them out for converting from haters to stans for the sake of the argument, and most of them didn't even bother denying it.
    Actually, I denied it, and everyone else ignored you.
    They're after Iris and they don't even bother hiding it anymore. It's really sad and it makes me want to avoid this section. I'm just so sick of the hate.
    Yet you're here even more now. ^^

I can't believe these Trip "stans." I spilled the tea yesterday when I called them out for converting from haters to stans for the sake of the argument, and most of them didn't even bother denying it. They're after Iris and they don't even bother hiding it anymore. It's really sad and it makes me want to avoid this section. I'm just so sick of the hate.
    If they did then it's nothing new to you, since your mind automatically adjusts in any debate into taking the losing side. The only reason nobody attempted to "deny it" was because it didn't deserve any response/recognition.
    Last edited by DMerle; 26th August 2012 at 11:34 PM.

Serperior of course.

Dragonite is so strong (sarcasm) that he loses against Ash Krook

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Dragonite is so strong (sarcasm) that he loses against Ash Krook
    Yet you still took the time to complain a while ago about Dragonite being "too powerful" because it defeated Beartic and Mamoswine. Why the sudden change of heart, sis?

Yet you still took the time to complain a while ago about Dragonite being "too powerful" because it defeated Beartic and Mamoswine. Why the sudden change of heart, sis?
    Maybe because Serperior's victories weren't confirmed back then?

Logic answers questions.

I wanted to analyze this battle..but myeh. The comments aren't exactly invergrating response. e.e...

I was suprised at the responses to this thread...probably shouldn't have been, but still semi surprised me. lol

I do think dragonite would win. just because. .-.... evenually dragonite would get a hit or two in, or it would wait for something like leaf blade. lol I just don't see that thing going down to it.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaVega View Post
    Taking Ice beam from Beartic's special attack is nothing much. :P
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm gonna go with Dragonite just cuz it really is fun to see him battle, plus he actually has a personality unlike Trip's robot pokemon. Serperior is such a fail pokemon just like his trainer. They are both just there and offer nothing.
    Biased opinion is biased~

What does having a personality have to do with Dragonite beating Serperior (wich he wouldn't be able to do)? You've been such a bad poster lately, Rob. What happened? ~~~

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast