Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Rubbish. Even on her worst day, Iris would still drag Trip by his weave. I find it ironic that the Trip haters have converted to Trip stans just for the sake of attacking Iris.
    First of all, I'm not a Trip hater. Second, you're an Iris stan, so obviously you're giving a biased answer when their battles prove Serperior is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Lol, that's just plain dumb and you know it. When has it ever helped him in the past? The writers wanted Trip to win this competition..
    Lets see....all of Ash's mid-battle evolutions which led to him winning. Pure plot convenience.

There's a reason the writers didn't have Trip battle Iris, because they knew they couldn't have Serperior beat Dragonite in a justified way after plowing through Beartic and Mamoswine. The only way Ash is beating it is through another one of his convenient evolutions that always save him from losing.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    You're seriously overrestimating Iris. She's not that great trainer.
    And Trip is? The guy lost to a dwebble and later Bianca who never wins anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    First of all, I'm not a Trip hater. Second, you're an Iris stan, so obviously you're giving a biased answer when their battles prove Serperior is stronger.
    And you're bias against Iris...see how this works?
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 25th August 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Lets see....all of Ash's mid-battle evolutions which led to him winning. Pure plot convenience.

There's a reason the writers didn't have Trip battle Iris, because they knew they couldn't have Serperior beat Dragonite in a justified way after plowing through Beartic and Mamoswine. The only way Ash is beating it is through another one of his convenient evolutions that always save him from losing.
    No one is taking you seriously since you're as biased fan as anyone can be.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Lol, that's just plain dumb and you know it. When has it ever helped him in the past? The writers wanted Trip to win this competition..
    Let's not ask questions like this because the answer isn't pretty. Most of his gym battles this season have been won by convenient evolutions and new attacks that give him the win and Krokorok is conveniently evolving against Dragonite to take the win. Let's not.

You're biased against Iris and other characters like Bianca so if their opinions can't be taken seriously, neither can yours.

If Iris was stronger then she'd come out on top, end of. You can't blame the match-ups, if Dragonite was such a tank then it would defeat Krokorok, it's not, soooo yeah.

You're incorrect on both accounts. And people can't seriously sit here and tell me that Trip's Serperior is stronger than Iris's Dragonite when 99% of those same people claimed that Dragonite was overpowered/uber/hax/et cetera just a couple of weeks ago. I refuse to believe that everyone had a sudden change of heart.

@Thing: Well Krocky has proven to be a bit of a Ice tank himself, beside that we dont the extent of Serperior's tanking ability, it hasn't taken a hit yet

@DMerle: and I've got an Image of Dragonite putting out its stubby arms and stopping Solarbeam dead in its tracks, Then closing its eyes and Thunderpunching straight ahead and socking Serperior in the chops, True to the trainer sync thing tho

@Pepsi_plunge: True but this a hypothetical battle outside the World Tournament Trip Cup, where it could go either way

P.S. I'm neither a Trip or Iris fan, but to pick the lesser of two evils I'll go with Trip, we've seen his Pokemon grow somewhat, Iris just lucked up with Dragonite and Excadrill, whom shes barely trained, not too mention Emolga and Axew who are doomed to a fate not seen since Brocks Pokemon in Johto
    Last edited by red2000; 25th August 2012 at 11:20 PM.

-Sewaddle was doing fine before evolving
    -You haven't even seen Krokorok's battle yet
    -Suwama would have never beaten Ash, evolution or not
    -Swadloon was doing fine before evolving
    -Tranquill could have taken Swanna
    - Boldore I'll give you.

You're incorrect on both accounts. And people can't seriously sit here and tell me that Trip's Serperior is stronger than Iris's Dragonite when 99% of those same people claimed that Dragonite was overpowered/uber/hax/et cetera just a couple of weeks ago. I refuse to believe that everyone had a sudden change of heart.
    People also whined about Serperior.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    You're biased against Iris and other characters like Bianca so if their opinions can't be taken seriously, neither can yours.
    Except I was pointing out facts, try again. The Iris stans were spitting opinions.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 25th August 2012 at 11:14 PM.

I don't want to sit here and argue about who the writers would of wanted to win, because that's boring. Lets not bring plot-convienience, hax, or any other nonsene into it, I want a straight up even match between Serperior and Dragonite, and I'm going with Serperior at this stage.

If Iris was stronger then she'd come out on top, end of. You can't blame the match-ups, if Dragonite was such a tank then it would defeat Krokorok, it's not, soooo yeah.
    It did beat Krokorok, but then Ash's plot convenience comes in allowing Krokorok to evolve and win. Ash can't win without his evolutions, so yeaaaahh.

It did beat Krokorok.
    Obviously not, because the match continued.

I'd bet on Trip over Iris any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'd bet on Trip over Iris any day.
    Yay, someone with sense.

oh dear, nothing good can come of this. arguments,hatred, the future is filled with these things

Obviously not, because the match continued.
    Yeah an evolution that once again saves Ash from losing.

-Sewaddle was doing fine before evolving
    -You haven't even seen Krokorok's battle yet
    -Suwama would have never beaten Ash, evolution or not
    -Swadloon was doing fine before evolving
    -Tranquill could have taken Swanna
    - Boldore I'll give you.
    You may want to work on these details, they aren't helping you.

Dragonite would clearly have the advantage over Serperior, and SHOULD beat Serperior, but if this was actually happening, we all know Serperior would win, because Iris has no business battling Alder over Trip.

AND UNTIL Iris wants to be more than a dragon master, no one has any right to argue Iris's championship title from Black 2 White 2 games as an excuse to need to battle Alder over Trip.

First off both Ash and Trip are both anime exclusive characters, so it makes no sense to favor a game character over an anime exclusive characters, UNLESS said Game Character was supposed to favored over anime exclusive character. And anime Iris, is nowhere near being close to her game counterpart. So she has no business battling Alder outside of the fun of doing it. Ash and Trip have actual reasons to be battling Alder. Iris doesn't. unless Alder magically has a Druddigon, but that wasn't going to happen, because Alder is only going to use Bouffalant.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Yeah an evolution that once agains saves Ash from losing.
    Again, you haven't even seen the match yet.

You may want to work on these details, they aren't helping you.
    Yay, random contradiction.
    Answers in bold.

People also whined about Serperior.
    Where? I always browse through all the threads in this section, and I've yet to see anyone complain about it. Let's face it, people are changing sides for the sake of the argument. It's annoying because they only do so when we're talking about Iris. I wish these actors would play Devil's advocate when we're discussing Ash or Cilan or whoever else.

Ash can't win without his evolutions, so yeaaaahh.
    This has been happening way too often. I can't take Ash seriously if most of his big battles end with arse-pulls like this. It's on par with Thunder Armor imo.

Honestly, if Dragonite can tank ice attacks which it is FOUR TIMES weak agenst, i'm sure it can tank grass moves. Unless Serperior pulls out some dragon move or somethin. I...to be honest, can't see Serperior winning if this happens.

You're forgetting about Monferno....
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Serperior would win. And Trip is stronger than Iris.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Where? I always browse through all the threads in this section, and I've yet to see anyone complain about it. Let's face it, people are changing sides for the sake of the argument. It's annoying because they only do so when we're talking about Iris. I wish these actors would play Devil's advocate when we're discussing Ash or Cilan or whoever else.
    Are you kidding? You've yet to see people whine TRIPS SERPERIOR IS OVERPOWERED, BUHH I HOPE HE SPAMS IT SO HE GET DESTROYED IN THE LEAGUE LIKE BARRY BUUUUHH! ?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Serperior would win. And Trip is stronger than Iris.
    Agreed.

It did beat Krokorok, but then Ash's plot convenience comes in allowing Krokorok to evolve and win. Ash can't win without his evolutions, so yeaaaahh.
    And people wonder why Iris has haters. I can't blame them .

Trip's starte maybe a bit overpowered for a grads started, but he did train it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Trip's starte maybe a bit overpowered for a grads started, but he did train it well.
    Grass starters aren't weak in the anime. Serperior is fine.

Serperior would win. Iris in the anime doesn't need to face Alser here, but Trip does.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This has been happening way too often. I can't take Ash seriously if most of his big battles end with arse-pulls like this. It's on par with Thunder Armor imo.
    Trust me Kira, had Iris owned Serperior and Trip owned Dragonite, these people would say Dragonite would win. The smell of Bias hate is undeniable.

Grass starters aren't weak in the anime. Serperior is fine.
    Shall I sing you a beautiful song titled "Ash's Torterra"?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast