Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the HAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And people wonder why Iris has haters. I can't blame them .
    HoI, please. He spoke nothing but the truth. It's not his fault that Ash's stans seethe whenever someone questions his victories. But let's face it, these are questions that should be asked. It's tiresome to see people proclaim that Ash is the best trainer ever when the majority of his battles end too conveniently. At least Iris's Dragonite lost gracefully. That's something that Ash's Pokemon couldn't do. Oops, I've spilled some piping hot tea up in here.~

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Trust me Kira, had Iris owned Serperior and Trip owned Dragonite, these people would say Dragonite would win. The smell of Bias hate is undeniable.
    Trust me Emolga, had you not kept randomly making assumptions, people wouldn't have problems with you. The smell of Bias love is undeniable~

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Trust me Emolga, had you not kept randomly making assumptions, people wouldn't have problems with you. The smell of Bias love is undeniable~
    I could be wrong, but I don't think I am

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am
    Oh well. It was worth a try. But I'm not going to ignore Serperior's many awesome victories, just because zomg dragonite strong. I get that Dragonite is epic. But Serperior has shown more than Dragonite has.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    HoI, please. He spoke nothing but the truth. It's not his fault that Ash's stans seethe whenever someone questions his victories. But let's face it, these are questions that should be asked. It's tiresome to see people proclaim that Ash is the best trainer ever when the majority of his battles end too conveniently. At least Iris's Dragonite lost gracefully. That's something that Ash's Pokemon couldn't do. Oops, I've spilled some piping hot tea up in here.~
    Except he loses almost half his battles in BW gracefully~

You can consider me an Ash stan (God why does that term have to exist) but even I don't like how Krookodile is seemingly beating Dragonite. But I'd rather have a B.S. Victory than an undeserved victory, like how Iris has 2 undeserved victories using Dragonite.

Now I'm not saying Dragonite itself has 2 undeserved victories, but Iris does.

At least Iris's Dragonite lost gracefully.
    How is being pissed and bitter about losing, losing gracefully?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh man, I'm gonna end my part in this conversation, like Ace said no good can come of this. We're all like two cheeks of the same butt arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You can consider me an Ash stan (God why does that term have to exist)
    You mean Kira didn't make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    We're all like two cheeks of the same butt arguing.
    xD

Not every Ash fan wants to see him as a badass character. Same with every character in this series.

Trust me Kira, had Iris owned Serperior and Trip owned Dragonite, these people would say Dragonite would win. The smell of Bias hate is undeniable.
    It's not bias when over the two, Trip clearly should be battling Alder over Iris. That's just how it is.

If it was any other time, any other place, any other tournament, I see Iris winning regardless of the Pokemon being used....well except Axew, who has no business beating any of Trip's Pokemon. Maybe if Trip had a Bagon, maybe then.

Not saying that, but it shouldn't even exist, period.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

We're talking about power vs speed in this conversation.

Dragonite can sponge attacks and has three powerful moves that can easily destroy Serperior... if they connect.

Serperior has the agility and flexibility to dodge moves with ease and counter-attack with his own moves... if they manage to go through the dragon's immense defense.

It's basically like a match between the sharpest blade and the toughest shield: anyone can break the other.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Shall I sing you a beautiful song titled "Ash's Torterra"?
    Ash's Torterra is not weak, he only battled 3 times. And he had many victories as Turtwig and Grotle.

Not every Ash fan wants to see him as a badass character. Same with every character in this series.
    I do. This thread isn't even about Ash. Can we get back to Trip?

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Flying isn't neccessarily a bonus, it may be with a Pokémon like Mamoswine that's very bulky, but Serperior is extremely agile, + it's attacks work fine on Airbourne Pokémon.
    Plus Serperior could constrict Dragonite like a python.

Fundamentally it could go either way. Both are shown to be strong and let me tell you the tale of when a Whimsicott beat a Hydreigon

Though Seperior's bond with his trainer is probably stronger. He wouldn't want to win for himself like what Dragonite does. I think that extra push would allow him to pull through.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th August 2012 at 11:51 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Of course not. The term has existed for more than a decade.

Maybe not all of them, but the vast majority do. It sucks that Ash is so overrated. If he was actually consistent, I might side with him. But he's not.

Btw, I'm done. Those of us who want Iris to be treated fairly are fighting a losing battle. But just to reiterate, I think Dragonite would skin Serperior and make a wallet.

Maybe not all of them, but the vast majority do. It sucks that Ash is so overrated. If he was actually consistent, I might side with him. But he's not.

Btw, I'm done. Those of us who want Iris to be treated fairly are fighting a losing battle. But just to reiterate, I think Dragonite would skin Serperior and make a wallet.
    Alright, sorry then.

Yeah, a wallet that can kill him.

Overrated, I can think of three who is are over Ash.

Treat Iris fairly, yeah right... More like sue her

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    @Pepsi_plunge: True but this a hypothetical battle outside the World Tournament Trip Cup, where it could go either way

Then its the usual, power levels mean nothing in the anime, if its convinient for Iris to win they make Dragonite win if its convinient for Serperior to win he would win.

We can't answer that then because this is fictional and its not like we are predicting a battle between real world trainer/player A pokemon vs reaaol world trainer/player B pokemon, where based on stats movesets and playstyle we could make a prediction.

Wow this is on the 4th page already, a lot of trolling going in the thread, it seems like no threads can be taken seriously now.

Trolls even try to troll eachother now.

I think that right now, despite the type disadvantage, that Trip and Serperior would win. The reason I think this is because of not only the bond that Serperior likely has with Trip, but also because of Trip's presence and Serperior's battling style and ability. Serperior will dodge while Dragonite likes to take things head on. If Serperior has a move besides Leer, Solar Beam, and Frenzy Plant, then it could do much greater damage to Dragonite, especially since Dragonite likely won't try to dodge the way Serperior would with Dragonite's attacks. Besides that, Trip could also analyze Dragonite's rather straight forward fighting style and give advice to Serperior, while Dragonite, as of this post, would likely ignore any advice Iris would try to give him. It would be close, but I think that the factors mentioned above would be what gives Serperior the win if they ever battled.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Y'know, we might as well call everything about this tournament "plot hax" because we all have some kind of problem here. "Trip Serperior is too powerful!", "Iris getting a psuedo legendary is cheap, Undeserved wins!" "Huur another convenient evolution from Ash!"
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 26th August 2012 at 1:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Y'know, we might as well call everything about this tournament "plot hax" because we all have some kind of problem here. "Trip Serperior is too powerful!", "Iris getting a psuedo legendary is cheap, Undeserved wins!" "Huur another convenient evolution from Ash! Krookodile is HAX!!!"
    Sure you were he one that started it anyway with Iris Dragonite.

The Power of Hax commands me to say Serperior pwns Dragonite any and all days of the week :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

unless there's a future Episode that features Iris vs Trip then I find this thread kinda useless.

Looks like Trip and Iris got their Pokemon from Hax R Us.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I'm gonna go with Dragonite just cuz it really is fun to see him battle, plus he actually has a personality unlike Trip's robot pokemon. Serperior is such a fail pokemon just like his trainer. They are both just there and offer nothing.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Y'know, we might as well call everything about this tournament "plot hax" because we all have some kind of problem here. "Trip Serperior is too powerful!", "Iris getting a psuedo legendary is cheap, Undeserved wins!" "Huur another convenient evolution from Ash!"
    Not to sound like a jerk, but didn't you want this? Since you did complain about Waruvile evo, Jalorda, and Kairyu before?

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Not to sound like a jerk, but didn't you want this? Since you did complain about Waruvile evo, Jalorda, and Kairyu before?
    When did I criticize about Waruvile and Serperior? I only criticized the writing behind Dragonite.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast