Thread: Making my first pokemon black team. need advice.

Default Making my first pokemon black team. need advice.

Im making my first pokemon black team and having difficulty picking three other pokemon that go well with the ones I have.

Adament Scizor
    Item: Choice Band
    Ability: Technician
    Ev's: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
    Sword Dance/ Bullet Punch/ Bug Bite Roost
    (Going to change the evs to max atk and max hp and teach it Brick break; then teach superpower in Black 2.)

This scizor is obviously ment for doing massive amounts of damage. Also my revenge killer.

Modest Latios
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    Ev's: 4 Hp/ 252 sAtk/ 252 Spe
    Moves: Draco Meteor/ Surf/ Dragon Pulse/ Psyshock (was thinking psycho shift would be intresting also.)

Special damage dealer. Everyone fears a stabbed Draco Meteor.

Impish Gliscor
    Item: Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Ev's: 252 Hp/ 184 Def/ 72 Spe
    Moves: Protect/ Swords Dance/ Earthquake/ Ice Fang (would Stone edge be better?)

My favorite pokemon and the star of my team.

What other pokemon work well with these three?. I know i need a good water type to deal with ice attacks, a wall. And I know I deff stealth rocker, maybe Empoleon??

According to Da Rules, you need to have a full team of six Pokemon ready before you post a RMT. When you do post your full RMT, be sure also to expand on your descriptions a bit (see Rule #3 for more details). If you need help finishing your team, try out the Team Building Help thread stickied at the top of this sub-forum.