The DPP era of Pokemon is quite different to the current B/W era of today. Perhaps the most important aspect is the lack of team preview, which some have called a boon and some a pain. Many threats that loom in OU such as Terrakion, or Multiscale Dragonite do not exist in DPP, and are replaced with some pokemon that are seen in UU today, such as Machamp and Suicune. There is much emphasis on the lead metagame which cannot be understated.In this tournament you will be expected to adhere to these changes, but also don't forget to have fun! Myself and the user of dragons will be hosting this tourney so if any issues arise please don't hesitate to contact us.
- All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online.
- If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
- If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
- Follow all general Serebii rules.
- All Matches are BO3
- The Ban List for DPP OU can be found here
- Remember, there is no Wi-Fi Clause in this gen.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
- Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have more than 1 Dragonite on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
Signing Up Code
List of Participants
13. D.Gray Man
Shout out to the SAO crew !!!