Thread: Pokemon Gold/Silver discoveries

Default Pokemon Gold/Silver discoveries

Here I will talk about beta, changed from Jap, versions, and alot of things on this subject. Yes I know about Gulzar's fourms but I found some discovers abotut it and I want to share. first thing
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9...apimageca8.png
    THats the alpha title screen. Look behind the gold symbol. See the red 2 shaped thing. THey probly put the gold symbol OVER the Red coloerd 2. WHich means GOld is a remake of Red. And Silver would be a remake of Blue.
    Makes sense sine the orginal games were Pocket MOnsters: 2. Im not sure if anyone has found this but its just what I see in it.

Ok so Im back with another map of Gulzar's discovers. I dont think anyone had any guessing on what this was for. But hes the map
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...trangemap1.png
    I think its Ilex forest. if you watched Movie 4 this is what the landscape looked like but it would be 1 part of it. It would have probly ahd a smallc ave between and a full forest on the other side. Makes sense right? tell me if you agree or dissagree or anythign else you have found.

Haven't seen those. Pretty interesting betas. I think there's a beta snapshot on Bulbapedia of Lake of Rage, if not National Park. Interesting stuff.

I think the second one is Mount Silver, judging by the grassy areas and the placement of the Pokémon Center. If it was Ilex Forest, it would be dark and have more trees, less grass. There would also be a shrine somewhere.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

yes you are right... hm.. and the Lake of Rage city has already been discussed
    Now that I look at it more it could be Mt.Silver.. Good job.

I have always loved looking at the beta images, betas of any game have always interested me.

Thanks for these
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander#4 View Post
    If Pokémon existed in the real world, people would flip coins before sex.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/1y1uep.jpg[/IMG]

Credits for the picture above go to bulbagarden forum user "herbie".

Just some of my favorite Pokemon

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes

Spoiler:- [center:

Pretty interesting betas..

They look really neat indeed.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.