Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oct 2012 Plot

Default Oct 2012 Plot

Just picked up the latest Corocoro Ichiban. Apparently, Drake has advanced the tournament to 1 week after instead of 3 months, and only challengers with all 8 badges are allowed to enroll. Black becomes hysterical as the intervention of the whole Light Stone business has prevented him from achieving his goal. He gets so angry that he nearly smashes the Light Stone even, but Iris stops him, and persuades him that perhaps if he manages to awaken Reshiram and bring it to the League, Drake will give him an exemption. Black doesn't consider it likely that he could capture Reshiram in one week, and runs off. (an interesting thing to see is that Black got overwhelmed by angry thoughts this time, and Musha was afraid to eat his thoughts/dreams)

Anyway, the scene changes to some mountainous area where Alder and Marshal arrive to the challenge of N, who has apparently earned Zekrom's recognition now. Alder and N get into a 2 on 2 battle, and Alder's Bouffalent and Escavalier narrowly beat N's Darmanitan (who changed into its Zen mode during the battle).

We see Black and Iris again, and Iris manages to tick off Black so much that he wishes that he has Brav back to drop her from the sky. To his surprise, Brav does return at that moment, and we see White returning as well. Amanda has evolved into a Serperior, and White returns Brav to Black. The two are apparently in the same area where N is battling Alder, and after hearing a bang, they hurry over to see Alder defeated...

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

That's cool that White has a Serperior. And it seems the plot of BW is reaching it climax or something like that. I still wonder if White will have any plot with the final battle or if it will just be Black and N. The female leads tend to not have a big role during the final battle.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

This sucks.

This entire thing sounds horribly rushed. That battle should last 2 chapters, even.

Why do I have the feeling that they did this because of Sho4's cancellation?

Wait, does she accept the name Amanda now?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 21st August 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Just picked up the latest Corocoro Ichiban. Apparently, Drake has advanced the tournament to 1 week after instead of 3 months, and only challengers with all 8 badges are allowed to enroll. Black becomes hysterical as the intervention of the whole Light Stone business has prevented him from achieving his goal. He gets so angry that he nearly smashes the Light Stone even, but Iris stops him, and persuades him that perhaps if he manages to awaken Reshiram and bring it to the League, Drake will give him an exemption. Black doesn't consider it likely that he could capture Reshiram in one week, and runs off. (an interesting thing to see is that Black got overwhelmed by angry thoughts this time, and Musha was afraid to eat his thoughts/dreams)

Anyway, the scene changes to some mountainous area where Alder and Marshal arrive to the challenge of N, who has apparently earned Zekrom's recognition now. Alder and N get into a 2 on 2 battle, and Alder's Bouffalent and Escavalier narrowly beat N's Darmanitan (who changed into its Zen mode during the battle).

We see Black and Iris again, and Iris manages to tick off Black so much that he wishes that he has Brav back to drop her from the sky. To his surprise, Brav does return at that moment, and we see White returning as well. Amanda has evolved into a Serperior, and White returns Brav to Black. The two are apparently in the same area where N is battling Alder, and after hearing a bang, they hurry over to see Alder defeated...

Coronis~
    Awesome! Servine evolved! Finally! Hope we'll get pics soon! And by the way, Coronis, it's Drayden, Drake is one of the Elite 4 in the Hoenn region.
    Last edited by Remmie; 21st August 2012 at 1:27 AM.

She returns.

http://twitpic.com/alz2l1/full
    http://twitpic.com/alz3bs/full

You know, I just had a thought. If Black is alone in the musketeer chapters, that must mean he and White separate again....

Spoiler:- Moo.:

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    She returns.

You know, I just had a thought. If Black is alone in the musketeer chapters, that must mean he and White separate again....
    No. It actually means that we have serious inconsistency in our hands. In the musketeer chapters we have this page of White: http://twitpic.com/8r7slp/full. Still in the train with Brav and Servine, and the Subway Bosses saying she's ready to face them. I guess these will be corrected in the volumes in some way. Like adding White to the same scene as Black or changing Goura back to Tirtouga and move it earlier in the story. Or just plainly remove the chapters. Or something. But it's still quite clear that these chapters don't fit nicely with the rest of the chapters, like Black's flashbacks. This is what they get for telling the story out of order.

Anyway, I think it's good that N's battle with Marshal and Alder doesn't take long. We have more important battles to follow. And it will be interesting to see Black getting really angry (again). White looks really sweet when she blushes! And I'm so happy that they reunite at last. There have been a lot of suprises for Black lately.

"I'm a hero!" N proclaims gleefully with the most grandiose gesture and unhinged expression on his face.

Forget the N in the games, Special!N has about twelve screws loose to date.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Need a shot of Draco (that's his English name).

Also, I'm glad that Brav is with Black again.
    Last edited by Maxim; 21st August 2012 at 3:58 PM.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

She returns.

Spoiler:- Moo.:
    Pretty good so far. White has Serperior and Black has Brav back. Now that I think about it, when will Dewott and Samurott appear in the manga? Since they're the only starter evolutions that haven't been shown yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Need a shot of Draco (that's his English name).
    If you're talking about Riches, that's just a mistake by Coronis and this has nothing to do with that character. He actually means Drayden the Gym Leader but remembered the name wrong. People seem to mix those two names a lot.

Stalking Servine evolved *_*

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Stalking Servine evolved *_*
    Of course. It's her Pokemon, after all.

Who can help upload White's pic?

I tried several times and could not see the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    No. It actually means that we have serious inconsistency in our hands. In the musketeer chapters we have this page of White: http://twitpic.com/8r7slp/full. Still in the train with Brav and Servine, and the Subway Bosses saying she's ready to face them. I guess these will be corrected in the volumes in some way. Like adding White to the same scene as Black or changing Goura back to Tirtouga and move it earlier in the story.
    Yeah, I'm guessing they'll just pluck that scene out and place it in an earlier chapter. Seems not too hard. Redrawing everything seems like much more work.

As for Black and White separating again... perhaps Black goes to find the Musketeers while White *crosses fingers* somehow runs into Caitlin.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Who can help upload White's pic?

I tried several times and could not see the pic.
    Do you mean this?

Quote Originally Posted by redchesus View Post
    As for Black and White separating again... perhaps Black goes to find the Musketeers while White *crosses fingers* somehow runs into Caitlin.
    I like the idea of White meeting Caitlin. But on the other hand I don't want them to be separated again and there might not be enough time.
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 22nd August 2012 at 5:45 PM.

Yeah I agree with lolipiece, this sounds rushed and it sucks. Black should just challenge Iris for the Legend Badge. And I still want to know the reason why the league's being moved from three months to one week. Has the reason ever been given? Or is just a conveniently inconvenient plot device? But I am glad that Black has Brav back.

It's probably starting to be rushed to catch up to B2W2 though, which I'm eager to see as well so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    "I'm a hero!" N proclaims gleefully with the most grandiose gesture and unhinged expression on his face.

Forget the N in the games, Special!N has about twelve screws loose to date.
    Well, Game!N called himself a hero as well, so I don't really see the difference besides Special's advantage of having artwork.
    Last edited by Weedy Spyze; 25th August 2012 at 4:18 PM.

Do you mean this?
    Yes, thank you, I see. XD
    Last edited by e9310103838; 25th August 2012 at 5:13 PM.

This is plot we get this month.

Next month we will get two plots.

Maybe we will get some intelligence about BW2 and 42 volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy Spyze View Post
    Yeah I agree with lolipiece, this sounds rushed and it sucks. Black should just challenge Iris for the Legend Badge. And I still want to know the reason why the league's being moved from three months to one week. Has the reason ever been given? Or is just a conveniently inconvenient plot device? But I am glad that Black has Brav back.

It's probably starting to be rushed to catch up to B2W2 though, which I'm eager to see as well so eh.
    I think somebody said that they changed the schedule to get Team Plasma moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy Spyze View Post
    Well, Game!N called himself a hero as well, so I don't really see the difference besides Special's advantage of having artwork.
    Just the way it's presented. At this point, although their goals are identical, I think it's safe to say Special!N is faaaaaar more off the deep end than game!N could've ever hoped to be. It could just be a really overblown and extreme rendition of the sheltered immaturity he was supposed to have in the game that makes him seem like he's lost his marbles, but there's very clearly something different about the one in Special.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Netkun updated a while ago. There's something in the topic that might be noteworthy. I didn't translate the whole thing, but I think the first part tells about PokéSpe's 15th anniversary. Anniversaries are always the time when nice stuff happens, but I didn't really look at that paragraph. The second part I'm very interested about, and I need someone who is better in Japanese than me to confirm this (although I'm pretty sure). If I understood right, there's going to be some kind of "newsflash" or "appearance" about PokéSpe in September on both Oha Suta on 20th and Best Wishes 2 on 27th. It could either be just some kind of introductory to the series or... something bigger. Who knows, but I'm quite sure this is something to look forward to.

Then (again, I'm not very good at this translating thing), in the part where both Kusaka and Yamamoto write something random, Kusaka talks about a DVD that comes with an issue of Ichiban!. And in the same breath that Pokémon fans would have something nice to expect too. Now I'm getting really really interested, or I'm just translating everything so that it looks nice to myself.

Btw, they accidentally wrote SPECAIL. Lol.

Oh, and there's a nice pic of Black, White, N and the three dragons. Could White be connected with Kyurem?
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 31st August 2012 at 4:08 PM.

I did not expect someone the first to say XD

Netkun updated a while ago. There's something in the topic that might be noteworthy. I didn't translate the whole thing, but I think the first part tells about PokéSpe's 15th anniversary. Anniversaries are always the time when nice stuff happens, but I didn't really look at that paragraph.
    It said there will be a series of activities to celebrate the 15 anniversary of PMSP.

And they will launch "special feature" in Fan next month......

Yay. Kyurem.

I smell something big coming up.

Oh no, they mentioned the anime on the site. Can't wait for everyone to start whining about it.

Topic: Happy anniversary.

Highlight: Corocoro Ichiban info added.

Product: Dunno.

Q&A: Dunno.

Gallery: Oh, look, something else.

Index: Nothing doing.

Pokedex: Pokemon added: Marley's Shaymin. Moves added: Power Trick, Lunar Dance, Lava Plume. There's one for the "mu" character, but I can't seem to click it.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 31st August 2012 at 9:32 PM.

I saw this image while browsing /vp/

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/y...6517501825.jpg

What is it basically? The 15th anniversary special for Pocket Monsters Special?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    I saw this image while browsing /vp/

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/y...6517501825.jpg

What is it basically? The 15th anniversary special for Pocket Monsters Special?
    That's fanart.

No. It's not official.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast