Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2025

Thread: The Manhattan Project

  1. #1726
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    op being updated


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  2. #1727
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Beat Jazz 2-1 ggs.

  3. #1728
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Battling Corporation
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post
    Beat Jazz 2-1 ggs.
    Good, but haxy games
    All I can say, from all our battles, is you're the real deal bro

  4. #1729
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Depends. Where do you live?
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Beat zero bo3
    game one: 1-0 win
    game two: 2/3-0 win
    gg
    You missed one EK.
    And zero, confirm it this time ._.

  5. #1730
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    the art will be back up extroph is too popular when it comes to making art


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  6. #1731
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Some art will appear, some will not, and then it may not reappear the next time you refresh. But luckily, this occurred during the last few days of October, because bandwidth resets after one month. Hopefully things will be back to normal in 2 days.

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  7. #1732
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Donghae, South Korea
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Back from Vaca, but laptop is funked. I can still play on PS, but will stay closed for a few days until EK and I agree on (imo) improved mirror match rules.

  8. #1733
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Depends. Where do you live?
    Posts
    442

    Default

    lost to rairyan in a bo3 2-0.
    gg..

  9. #1734
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    631

    Default

    All art might get restored on March 4, 2013. But if it doesn't restore after that, I'll be uploading them on a new account.

    Against CrystalNinetails:
    Loss
    Loss
    Win
    Win
    Win

    GGs but hax was on my side today

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  10. #1735
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Depends. Where do you live?
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    All art might get restored on March 4, 2013. But if it doesn't restore after that, I'll be uploading them on a new account.

    Against CrystalNinetails:
    Loss
    Loss
    Win
    Win
    Win

    GGs but hax was on my side today
    I wouldn't call it hax, more like super hax. Dem crits every turn. >_>
    anywho confirming, gg.

  11. #1736
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    beat jazz hands 2-1

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  12. #1737
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Battling Corporation
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    beat jazz hands 2-1
    Conf-irmed

  13. #1738
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    reopen for challenges



  14. #1739
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    reopen for challenges
    noted and done.


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  15. #1740
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Donghae, South Korea
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Alright, I sent EK messages about 'updated' rules, but he hasn't got back yet (and I'm itching to open).

    Mirror Match was going to have me supply an entire team (moves, items, natures, ev, etc) however, since things like IV, EV, and natures can be changed without my noticing, im making the mirror match rules match the smogon tourney mirror match rules.

    I will supply 6 pokemon, you can make w/e changes to these pokemon as you see fit. Should make a more interesting and diverse battle.

    Also, watch out for the 'promotion' battles I may have. 6 Arceus? 6 Smeargle? 6 Mew? Oh god, the possibilities :P Should be open in a day or two.

    EDIT: Ya, I'm re-opening.
    Last edited by T.W.I.; 4th March 2013 at 3:15 PM.

  16. #1741
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    beat c-demo 2-1 game one his rain team lost to my cress and ferrothorn pretty badly second game i got screwed with clops not having any attacking moves and finally game three rotom frost was a beast

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  17. #1742
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    beat c-demo 2-1 game one his rain team lost to my cress and ferrothorn pretty badly second game i got screwed with clops not having any attacking moves and finally game three rotom frost was a beast
    confirming. I need to make at least 2 more vgc team and to get the rust of my shoulders. AND IM BACK EK

  18. #1743
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.I. View Post
    Alright, I sent EK messages about 'updated' rules, but he hasn't got back yet (and I'm itching to open).

    Mirror Match was going to have me supply an entire team (moves, items, natures, ev, etc) however, since things like IV, EV, and natures can be changed without my noticing, im making the mirror match rules match the smogon tourney mirror match rules.

    I will supply 6 pokemon, you can make w/e changes to these pokemon as you see fit. Should make a more interesting and diverse battle.

    Also, watch out for the 'promotion' battles I may have. 6 Arceus? 6 Smeargle? 6 Mew? Oh god, the possibilities :P Should be open in a day or two.

    EDIT: Ya, I'm re-opening.
    Noted. forgot to get back to you


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  19. #1744
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default



    Challenger: Spades/ShadowDarkrai101

    Score: WIN 2-1 gg's.





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  20. #1745
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default

    confirmed gg


  21. #1746
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Extroph and i will be uploading the art tomorow so please stay tuned


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  22. #1747
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,136

    Default



    Lost to C-Demo 2-1. Game 1 was extremely haxy in his favor, Game 2 was haxy both ways, Game 3 a misplay cost me the game. gg's

  23. #1748
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post


    Lost to C-Demo 2-1. Game 1 was extremely haxy in his favor, Game 2 was haxy both ways, Game 3 a misplay cost me the game. gg's
    confirming gg. sorry about the hax in game 1

  24. #1749
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,136

    Default



    Beat Jazz 2-0 gg's

  25. #1750
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Battling Corporation
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post


    Beat Jazz 2-0 gg's
    Conf-irming

Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •