View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2002

Thread: The Under

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    yay ,

    but there is just one thing :<

    could you make Claydol and Cradily eyes, more crystal looking?

    the other ones are total awesomenes
    I'll try. I do tend to leave them alone but meh :P Aggron's eye was blue so it kinda matches the crystal look o.o lol.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/dfhx.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/jnhlnfhd.png[/IMG*]

    Couldn't get a good mix of Cradilly's yellow eyes and a crystal look >< so they got colored :P
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 9th September 2012 at 2:24 AM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Jynx
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): blue/light blue lips, lighter blonde hair, and blue/white gown please
    Extra: Make the gown like Cinderella's xD

    Thanks

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Jynx
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): blue/light blue lips, lighter blonde hair, and blue/white gown please
    Extra: Make the gown like Cinderella's xD

    Thanks
    Accepted.~ Never though such an accomplished artist would come here o.o lol.


    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/124.png[/IMG*]

    The lips look weird to me XD, but you be the judge :P
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 9th September 2012 at 2:41 AM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~ Never though such an accomplished artist would come here o.o lol.
    xD Never knew I was a celeb O.O But great sprites though

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm (GMT +2)
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    I'll try. I do tend to leave them alone but meh :P Aggron's eye was blue so it kinda matches the crystal look o.o lol.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/dfhx.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/jnhlnfhd.png[/IMG*]

    Couldn't get a good mix of Cradilly's yellow eyes and a crystal look >< so they got colored :P
    thx!,

    now it went from awesome to, more awesome :P


    W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle


        Spoiler:- THT:

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Trainer: N
    Pokes: Skarmory, Scizor, Latias, Golurk, Keldeo, Darmanitan
    Base: The glass one...sorry if I'm not specific, i dont really know wut else to call it xD

    And thank you sooooo much!!!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Trainer: N
    Pokes: Skarmory, Scizor, Latias, Golurk, Keldeo, Darmanitan
    Base: The glass one...sorry if I'm not specific, i dont really know wut else to call it xD

    And thank you sooooo much!!!
    Accepted.~


    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Sprite%20Stuff/Untitled-2.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 9th September 2012 at 5:12 AM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    301

    Default

    all right thanks!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Freljord.
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Amaria
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    If you can't use the Mugshots that I gave, then... let me know, and I can select others~

    The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    I wander
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Crystal Pokemon:
    Pokemon: Sceptile
    Extra: I was wondering if I could have it done like a ruby, in red? If not, that's fine, but I would appreciate the change.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Anarchy_17 View Post
    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Amaria
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    If you can't use the Mugshots that I gave, then... let me know, and I can select others~
    Accepted.~ I should be able to use the mugshots you provided.

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/sfcopy.png[/IMG*]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
    Crystal Pokemon:
    Pokemon: Sceptile
    Extra: I was wondering if I could have it done like a ruby, in red? If not, that's fine, but I would appreciate the change.
    Accepted.~ I'll try.

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/254.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 10th September 2012 at 4:20 AM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    I wander
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~ I should be able to use the mugshots you provided.

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/sfcopy.png[/IMG*]


    Accepted.~ I'll try.

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/254.png[/IMG*]
    Thanks, that's great!
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Crystal Pokemon
    Pokemon: Oshawott
    Extra: Okay, I'm gonna request this now
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Crystal Pokemon
    Pokemon: Oshawott
    Extra: Okay, I'm gonna request this now
    Accepted.~

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/501.png[/IMG*]

    Going to change some rules about requesting...so look out for them!!~

    Also, later I'm going to try new styles of re-coloring (like with Ruby Sceptile) aka more gem colorings lol.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 10th September 2012 at 7:08 PM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Thanks :3

    This probably is gonna sound noobish but how can I get the pokes in my sig, like, next to each other?
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Thanks :3

    This probably is gonna sound noobish but how can I get the pokes in my sig, like, next to each other?
    Just put the links next to each other with maybe a space between them and they should be next to each other. It also depends on how big the images are :P

    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  17. #67

    Default

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Litwick Family
    Color(1st evo): Light Lavender
    Color(2nd evo): Purple
    Extra: No rush! thanks!




  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Litwick Family
    Color(1st evo): Light Lavender
    Color(2nd evo): Purple
    Extra: No rush! thanks!
    Accepted.~ zomg Marley userbar D:
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Hi, I was hoping I could get a Vs. Banner for both winning and losing.

    Winning one:

    Mugshot for me: Wallace
    Mugshot for opponents: Black Trainer
    Backround Color: Light Blue for me/ Grays for opponent
    Text Under Me: Shepards
    Text Under Opponent: Opponents
    Lightning color: Blue

    Losing one:

    My Mugshot: Wallace
    Opponents Mugshot: Black Trainer
    My Color: Grays
    Opponents Color: Red
    My text: Shepards
    Opponents Text: Opponent
    Lightning color: Red.

    Thanks!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Hi, I was hoping I could get a Vs. Banner for both winning and losing.

    Winning one:

    Mugshot for me: Wallace
    Mugshot for opponents: Black Trainer
    Backround Color: Light Blue for me/ Grays for opponent
    Text Under Me: Shepards
    Text Under Opponent: Opponents
    Lightning color: Blue

    Losing one:

    My Mugshot: Wallace
    Opponents Mugshot: Black Trainer
    My Color: Grays
    Opponents Color: Red
    My text: Shepards
    Opponents Text: Opponent
    Lightning color: Red.

    Thanks!
    Accepted.~ Could have denied for not using the form I have

    VideoGamer17
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/607.png[/IMG*]

    TheGame88
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/thegame88.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/thegame882.png[/IMG*]

    I might redo that text in all capital letters...
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 10th September 2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~ Could have denied for not using the form I have

    VideoGamer17
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/607.png[/IMG*]

    TheGame88
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/thegame88.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/thegame882.png[/IMG*]

    I might redo that text in all capital letters...
    Looks Awesome, thank you very very much
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Freljord.
    Posts
    176

    Default

    I'm ordering one for all 17 leaders, so I'll be here a lot...

    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver for me, Purple for Saphira
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Saphira
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    Hmm... While I'm at it, if you don't mind...

    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver for me, Sky Blue for Ciel
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Ciel
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    I'll be back soon, I love how these are done. Keep up the great work~

    The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Anarchy_17 View Post
    I'm ordering one for all 17 leaders, so I'll be here a lot...

    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver for me, Purple for Saphira
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Saphira
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    Hmm... While I'm at it, if you don't mind...

    Mugshot(your trainer): The mugshot shown here
    Mugshot(opponent): The mugshot shown here
    Background color: Silver for me, Sky Blue for Ciel
    Lightning color: Silver
    Text(under opponent): [Reborn]Ciel
    Text(under you): [STK]Silver
    Text color: Silver

    I'll be back soon, I love how these are done. Keep up the great work~
    Accepted.~ I'm breaking my own rule XD;; The next ones will have ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, just a warning :P cause they're so much easier.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 11th September 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Freljord.
    Posts
    176

    Default

    ...Sweet. Can't wait~

    The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    Silver_Anarchy_17

    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/rdfg.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/td.png[/IMG*]

    I'm willing to redo the Amaria one I made you(first one), meaning I would use capital letters for the text so they all look similar :P but it's up to you.~

    Also, Reborn forums have cool sprites and mugshots o.o keep 'em coming XD.
    Avatar by / Last.fm / PASBL



    Claims: Gardevoir and Lulu(FFX)

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •