View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 2179

Thread: The Under

  1. #701
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    HTML Code:
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Egg
    Animated(Y/N): No
    Colors(up to 3): Green and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):N/A
    Text: LR Breeding Shop
    Extra: Thanks in advance!!!
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/egg_zps7471111d.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 2nd April 2013 at 3:54 AM.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Gentleman (Platinum)
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Can you make the coat and hat sky blue and keep the skin the same?
    Extra: Ta



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  3. #703
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Gentleman (Platinum)
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Can you make the coat and hat sky blue and keep the skin the same?
    Extra: Ta
    Accepted.~

    Not sure if it's light enough.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 2nd April 2013 at 7:58 PM.

  4. #704
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~

    Not sure if it's light enough.
    It's perfect, thanks so much!
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer:
    Facing right or left:Right
    Text (1-5 letters please!): Shade
    Text Color: Red
    Extra: Nothing, thanks!



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  5. #705
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    It's perfect, thanks so much!
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer:
    Facing right or left:Right
    Text (1-5 letters please!): Shade
    Text Color: Red
    Extra: Nothing, thanks!

  6. #706
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Thank ye so, so much, amazing work as always!



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  7. #707
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Shadow, Id like a Button please.

    Pokemon/Trainer: A breeder
    Animated: No
    Colors: Green and White
    Background image: N/A
    Text: The True Bred
    Extra: Your awesome!


    Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

  8. #708
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    Shadow, Id like a Button please.

    Pokemon/Trainer: A breeder
    Animated: No
    Colors: Green and White
    Background image: N/A
    Text: The True Bred
    Extra: Your awesome!
    Accepted. You might have to remind me about it in the morning >.>

  9. #709
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Mugshot(your trainer): Roxie
    Mugshot(opponent): Platinum Dawn
    Background color: Blue on opponent's red on mine. If only single color then red. Color I listed is just a guideline, use a different shade if you think it would look better.
    Style(1/2): 2
    Lightning color: Purple. Again, change the shade if you feel it can be better.
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Myrrh
    Text color: If possible match the background color for each trainer. If single color then black



  10. #710
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Mugshot(your trainer): Roxie
    Mugshot(opponent): Platinum Dawn
    Background color: Blue on opponent's red on mine. If only single color then red. Color I listed is just a guideline, use a different shade if you think it would look better.
    Style(1/2): 2
    Lightning color: Purple. Again, change the shade if you feel it can be better.
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Myrrh
    Text color: If possible match the background color for each trainer. If single color then black
    Accepted.~ 1 spot left too lazy to update the list on the first page.

    LittleRalts



    2 spots left now.

    Myrrh



    All slots open.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 3rd April 2013 at 6:43 PM.

  11. #711
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post

    Myrrh



    All slots open.
    Really neat, thanks. I'll link to your shop every time I use it for credit, if that's suitable.



  12. #712
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Really neat, thanks. I'll link to your shop every time I use it for credit, if that's suitable.
    That'll work.

  13. #713
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Volkner
    Color(Tell me what colors where also):Navy Blue Hair, Brown Jacket
    Extra: Could you do a recolor of the Mugshot?

  14. #714
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Volkner
    Color(Tell me what colors where also):Navy Blue Hair, Brown Jacket
    Extra: Could you do a recolor of the Mugshot?
    Accepted and done.



    I assume you just wanted this for a vs banner sooo :P

  15. #715
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Mugshot(your trainer): See Above
    Mugshot(opponent): BW2 Male Trainer
    Background color: Me Blue, Opp Red
    Style(1/2): 2
    Lightning color: White
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Contrail
    Text color: White

    Bingo

  16. #716
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Mugshot(your trainer): See Above
    Mugshot(opponent): BW2 Male Trainer
    Background color: Me Blue, Opp Red
    Style(1/2): 2
    Lightning color: White
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Contrail
    Text color: White

    Bingo


    White or black lightning comes out kinda gray, sorry :L

  17. #717
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post


    White or black lightning comes out kinda gray, sorry :L
    Np, it still looks great! Thanks Shadow

  18. #718
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Artist: Shadow
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Smeargle
    Animated(Y/N):Y
    Colors(up to 3):Red, Blue, Yellow
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:PokéPixel
    Extra:

    Artist: Shadow
    Circle of Life
    Pokemon Family: Shiny Horsea to Shiny Kingdra
    Extra:

    Saaatoshi!

  19. #719
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Artist: Shadow
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Smeargle
    Animated(Y/N):Y
    Colors(up to 3):Red, Blue, Yellow
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:PokéPixel
    Extra:

    Artist: Shadow
    Circle of Life
    Pokemon Family: Shiny Horsea to Shiny Kingdra
    Extra:
    Accepted.~



    Smeargle looks like he painted part of the blue XD.~
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 6th April 2013 at 7:43 PM.

  20. #720
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~



    Smeargle looks like he painted part of the blue XD.~
    Thanks! These look awesome!

    Saaatoshi!

  21. #721
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Artist: Shadow

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Y/N): N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Blue
    Subject/s: Hilbert
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): TMP
    Notes: Dusted +Style 2

    Artist: Shadow

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Y/N): N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Navy Blue and Dark Purple
    Subject/s: Houndoom
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): SSG
    Notes: Dusted +Style 2



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  22. #722
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Artist: Shadow
    Type: Split Userbar

    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Red
    Subject: Zoroark
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Text(at least 2 words): (Left) Shadow Master (Right) FC: 3139 6976 0160
    Notes:

  23. #723
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Artist: Shadow

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Y/N): N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Blue
    Subject/s: Hilbert
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): TMP
    Notes: Dusted +Style 2

    Artist: Shadow

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Y/N): N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Navy Blue and Dark Purple
    Subject/s: Houndoom
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): SSG
    Notes: Dusted +Style 2
    Accepted.~
    I kne I should have put this in the OP, dusted effect looks better when you pick a bright and dark color D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark123 View Post
    Artist: Shadow
    Type: Split Userbar

    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Red
    Subject: Zoroark
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Text(at least 2 words): (Left) Shadow Master (Right) FC: 3139 6976 0160
    Notes:
    Accepted.~ Slots are all open.
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/zoroark_zps0ef16f66.gif[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 7th April 2013 at 7:38 PM.

  24. #724
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks!!

    Credit to Eeveelover824


    Credit to Shadow

  25. #725
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    529

    Default

    I'd like to order a userbar from shadow.

    Dun Dun Dun!

    Also, if it's possible remove the wait period on my section, ive been practicing and i can get stuff done faster now.

        Spoiler:- order:
    Last edited by Cryssy; 7th April 2013 at 8:41 PM.





Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •