View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 2026

Thread: The Under

  1. #301

    Default

    Thanks so much!




  2. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team
    Lami- lvl 30 Mgs-lvl 33Florence-level 25 Haley Level 31 Tsunade- level 31FireFox level 20
    My Diamond Nuzlocke team
    Mark - level 33 Zoe - level 34 Dale - level 34 Ashley- level 32
    http://xat.com/tnmhasbws

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Thanks, its great.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Pokemon/Trainer:Regice
    Subject/s: Uhh, nothing?

    Decided to request a pin. They're amazing, and It'll help tide me over until my banner is done hopefully

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Pokemon/Trainer:Regice
    Subject/s: Uhh, nothing?

    Decided to request a pin. They're amazing, and It'll help tide me over until my banner is done hopefully
    Accepted and done.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/378.png[/IMG*]

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted and done.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/378.png[/IMG*]
    Thanks, it looks amazing!

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    pokemon: Cobalion(Middle), Virizion, Terrakion
    background color: Mix (Blue, Green, Brown)
    text(name, phrase ect.): Keith (anywhere), Musketeer Trio (on below of the three)

    Signature please
    Zekrom=GerryReshiram-Keith

    Credit to the best

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Crystal Pokemon:
    Pokemon:Archeops sandlsash tyranitar
    Extra: nope


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    Crystal Pokemon:
    Pokemon:Archeops sandlsash tyranitar
    Extra: nope
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/28.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/248-1.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/567.png[/IMG*]

    Archeops and it's many colors...came out kinda weird >.>

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/28.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/248-1.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/567.png[/IMG*]

    Archeops and it's many colors...came out kinda weird >.>

    Thanks shadow


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Blood Pokemon
    Pokemon:Ninetails
    Extra: Thanks in advance



        Spoiler:- Credit:

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chess Zoroark View Post
    Blood Pokemon
    Pokemon:Ninetails
    Extra: Thanks in advance
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/38.png[/IMG*]

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    51

    Default


    Fantastic. I love it.



        Spoiler:- Credit:

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Can I request some signature art from Zek, thanks!(Plz use the pictures provided in links!)
    Pokemon(2 max): Black Kyurem (Pic here) and Dunsparce (Pic here)
    Background Color: Gray and Black
    Text(name, phrase etc.): Could you make it similar to the one in my sig with *Kyurem* on the top and underneath it write this: 0906 0554 5629
    I would like the image to look similar to this one that was in the examples?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    I wish Zek would accept things .-. 1 slot left for him

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bk201 View Post
    pokemon: Cobalion(Middle), Virizion, Terrakion
    background color: Mix (Blue, Green, Brown)
    text(name, phrase ect.): Keith (anywhere), Musketeer Trio (on below of the three)

    Signature please
    Signature done
    http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...keterrtrio.png
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team
    Lami- lvl 30 Mgs-lvl 33Florence-level 25 Haley Level 31 Tsunade- level 31FireFox level 20
    My Diamond Nuzlocke team
    Mark - level 33 Zoe - level 34 Dale - level 34 Ashley- level 32
    http://xat.com/tnmhasbws

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    Can I request some signature art from Zek, thanks!(Plz use the pictures provided in links!)
    Pokemon(2 max): Black Kyurem (Pic here) and Dunsparce (Pic here)
    Background Color: Gray and Black
    Text(name, phrase etc.): Could you make it similar to the one in my sig with *Kyurem* on the top and underneath it write this: 0906 0554 5629
    I would like the image to look similar to this one that was in the examples?
    all done http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...40s/blah-1.png
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team
    Lami- lvl 30 Mgs-lvl 33Florence-level 25 Haley Level 31 Tsunade- level 31FireFox level 20
    My Diamond Nuzlocke team
    Mark - level 33 Zoe - level 34 Dale - level 34 Ashley- level 32
    http://xat.com/tnmhasbws

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA (Mountain Time Zone)
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Axew - Haxorus
    Color(1st evo): light green
    Color(2nd evo): dark green
    Extra: Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Dratini - Dragonite
    Color(1st evo): Light blue/ purple (what ever looks better)
    Color(2nd evo): Dark blue/ purple (what ever looks better)
    Extra: Not sure about the colours, please change them i you think that it doesnt look right.

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Bagon - Salamence
    Color(1st evo): light grey/ red
    Color(2nd evo): dark grey/ red
    Extra: Again, not sure about the colors. Please take your time there's no rush

    This "/" = "or"
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

    Pokemon Black Team:




    Banner accredited to rosierjay

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainer0191 View Post
    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Axew - Haxorus
    Color(1st evo): light green
    Color(2nd evo): dark green
    Extra: Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Dratini - Dragonite
    Color(1st evo): Light blue/ purple (what ever looks better)
    Color(2nd evo): Dark blue/ purple (what ever looks better)
    Extra: Not sure about the colours, please change them i you think that it doesnt look right.

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Bagon - Salamence
    Color(1st evo): light grey/ red
    Color(2nd evo): dark grey/ red
    Extra: Again, not sure about the colors. Please take your time there's no rush

    This "/" = "or"
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/147.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/371.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/610.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 25th October 2012 at 8:09 PM.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA (Mountain Time Zone)
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Gible - Garchomp
    Color(1st evo): any colour combo you think would look good
    Color(2nd evo): any colour you think would look good.
    Extra: Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Horsea - Kingdra
    Color(1st evo): light yellow?
    Color(2nd evo): Gold
    Extra: Isn't gold a little darker than the usual bright yellow? if not please use any colour you think would go with the horsea evolutions. Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Riolu - Lucario
    Color(1st evo): White
    Extra: Please take your time. Sorry about the back to back requests.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

    Pokemon Black Team:




    Banner accredited to rosierjay

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainer0191 View Post
    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Gible - Garchomp
    Color(1st evo): any colour combo you think would look good
    Color(2nd evo): any colour you think would look good.
    Extra: Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Horsea - Kingdra
    Color(1st evo): light yellow?
    Color(2nd evo): Gold
    Extra: Isn't gold a little darker than the usual bright yellow? if not please use any colour you think would go with the horsea evolutions. Thanks!

    Silhouette pokemon
    Pokemon Family: Riolu - Lucario
    Color(1st evo): White
    Extra: Please take your time. Sorry about the back to back requests.
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/116.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/116o.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/443.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/447.png[/IMG*]

    I think the blue Horsea silhouette looks better.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA (Mountain Time Zone)
    Posts
    46

    Default

    thanks!!!!!!!!!!
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

    Pokemon Black Team:




    Banner accredited to rosierjay

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer:BW Ace Trainer
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Black hair and shoes
    Extra:Thanks in advance!


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer:BW Ace Trainer
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Black hair and shoes
    Extra:Thanks in advance!
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/elitetrainerm.png[/IMG*]

    It was a little awkward to color just the hair and the boots since the rest of his clothes are the same colors as his boots :P

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Thanks, I use it on a different site but I still give credit.
    because my sig is full.


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •