View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 2380

Thread: The Under

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Teamposes/didact.png[/IMG*]

    Curse big sprites >.> lol.
    Thanks alot it looks awesome, brings back memories of pokemon stadium and sorry for the big sprites lol
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    297

    Default

    what happened to my request for zek?


  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    what happened to my request for zek?
    He's busy right now I guess, haven't seen him in awhile. Plus there's someone before you.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    He's busy right now I guess, haven't seen him in awhile. Plus there's someone before you.
    ok then ^_^


  5. #380
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Jirachi
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): a lighter shade of blue than te one in the sprite where its yellow, and that's it
    Extra: if you can, is it possible to make it into a xat avi facing left with the text Skarm? if not its fine i can request after this is done..
    thanks

    Credits to myself for the banner and xous54 for the image.


  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Jirachi
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): a lighter shade of blue than te one in the sprite where its yellow, and that's it
    Extra: if you can, is it possible to make it into a xat avi facing left with the text Skarm? if not its fine i can request after this is done..
    thanks
    Accepted and holy blue Jirachi.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/385-1.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Xat%20avis/Untitled-2-1.png[/IMG*]

    Get the avi uploaded in a week or so.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted and holy blue Jirachi.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/385-1.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Xat%20avis/Untitled-2-1.png[/IMG*]

    Get the avi uploaded in a week or so.
    Thanks Shadow <3

    Credits to myself for the banner and xous54 for the image.


  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Hi shadow, i wanna pins plz
    Pokemon/Trainer: Magby, Jirachi, Darkrai and trainer Lucas (if possible bc its platinum start trainer)


    Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3


    RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    Hi shadow, i wanna pins plz
    Pokemon/Trainer: Magby, Jirachi, Darkrai and trainer Lucas (if possible bc its platinum start trainer)
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/240.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/240s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/385.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/385s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/491.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/491s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/lucas.png[/IMG*]

    Shinies versions to the right of each sprite in case you want them.~ Would have had them done sooner but I was busy :P
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 7th December 2012 at 7:43 PM.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/240.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/240s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/385.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/385s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/491.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/491s.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pins/lucas.png[/IMG*]

    Shinies versions to the right of each sprite in case you want them.~ Would have had them done sooner but I was busy :P
    They're Great and im gonna use all, and thx very much
    Last edited by Kylo; 7th December 2012 at 7:55 PM.


    Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3


    RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

  11. #386
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Mugshot(your trainer): lance
    Mugshot(opponent): boy trainer from ingame
    Background color: me, something that describes dragon like purple maybe? if i win, and for the opponent blue if they win. gray for the loser
    Style(1/2): 1
    Lightning color: something dragonish like red maybe?
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Skamory7
    Text color: something that looks good

    it'd be great if a tie one is made, but its okay if you dont. Thanks a billion shadow!

    Credits to myself for the banner and xous54 for the image.


  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Mugshot(your trainer): lance
    Mugshot(opponent): boy trainer from ingame
    Background color: me, something that describes dragon like purple maybe? if i win, and for the opponent blue if they win. gray for the loser
    Style(1/2): 1
    Lightning color: something dragonish like red maybe?
    Text(under opponent): Challenger
    Text(above you): Skamory7
    Text color: something that looks good

    it'd be great if a tie one is made, but its okay if you dont. Thanks a billion shadow!
    Accepted.~ You want the BW male or BW 2 male?



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/skarmory7win.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/skarmory7tie.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/VS%20banners/skarmory7loss.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 9th December 2012 at 1:48 AM.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Thanks again shadow!

    Credits to myself for the banner and xous54 for the image.


  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Equestria, u jelly?
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Zangoose
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Main color of its fur is black please. The other color (where it's lightning bolt and ears are) try a gold/yellow. If that looks weird then try a dark purple.
    Extra: Thank you~
    \

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absol6028 View Post
    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Zangoose
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Main color of its fur is black please. The other color (where it's lightning bolt and ears are) try a gold/yellow. If that looks weird then try a dark purple.
    Extra: Thank you~
    Accepted and done.~~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/gold.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/purple.png[/IMG*]

    Purple looks better to me.

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Equestria, u jelly?
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted and done.~~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/gold.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/purple.png[/IMG*]

    Purple looks better to me.
    They look amazing~ Thanks!!!
    \

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Here's the order i talked to you about I probably won't use these for a month or so but don't worry i will use them
        Spoiler:- Order:

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Here's the order i talked to you about I probably won't use these for a month or so but don't worry i will use them
        Spoiler:- Order:
    Accepted.~ Should be done in a few days, maybe tonight if I'm lucky XD.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Blood Pokemon
    Pokemon: Serperior
    Extra: Nothing, I'll request more later though :3
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Blood Pokemon
    Pokemon: Serperior
    Extra: Nothing, I'll request more later though :3
    Accepted and done.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/bloodserperior.png[/IMG*]

        Spoiler:- Userbars:
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 12th December 2012 at 8:02 PM. Reason: Someone guessed the name change reference correctly.

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...nidokidsig.png - destimon pokeruction
    http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...algracesig.png - Andrew Shard
    http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...elestsig-2.png - Celestial Phantom

    sorry for the long wait ive had alot of thing to do to prepare for college lately =)
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My Soul Silver Nuzlocke Team
    Lami- lvl 30 Mgs-lvl 33Florence-level 25 Haley Level 31 Tsunade- level 31FireFox level 20
    My Diamond Nuzlocke team
    Mark - level 33 Zoe - level 34 Dale - level 34 Ashley- level 32
    http://xat.com/tnmhasbws

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    859

    Default

    Haha, Zek you never do a bad job man. Thanks for the banner.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist and friend, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.




    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  23. #398
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    307

    Default

    I'm back :P

    Crystal Pokemon: Starmie
    Pokemon: ??? I just want starmie >.>
    Extra: nothing, thanks!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Blood Pokemon
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Extra:yayforgettingthenameright


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Rexicoricophalvitorius
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    I WOULD LIKE A SIGNATURE FROM "THE UNDER"
    pokemon:- arbok,serviper
    background color urple
    text :FEEL THE DREAD OF THE SLOW KILLING POISON !!!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE....!!

Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •