View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 2179

Thread: The Under

  1. #676
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: CROBAT
    Animated(Y/N):Y
    Colors(up to 3): PURPLE RED
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):N/A
    Text:TOXICATED AREA SHOPPE
    Extra:THANX LOVED THE PREVIOUS TWO!
    Accepted.~



    [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/077/8/7/crobat_button_by_xastralshadow-d5yglya.gif[/img*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 18th March 2013 at 7:01 PM.

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vanilite
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Thread

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vanilish
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Xat

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vaniluxe
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Tournaments

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Can those 3 look slightly different from each other?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Hilbert
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): Red and Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: The Manhattan Project

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Magnezone
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): Blue and Silver
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: +: OU DragMag



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vanilite
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Thread

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vanilish
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Xat

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Vaniluxe
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): White, Light Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: Creamery Command Tournaments

    Can it look like snow in the background?

    Can those 3 look slightly different from each other?

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Hilbert
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): Red and Blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: The Manhattan Project

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Magnezone
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 3): Blue and Silver
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: +: OU DragMag
    Accepted. I'll see what I can do.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/oie_oie_overlay5_zpsc4d683dc.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/oie_oie_overlay_zps53b59595.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/oie_oie_overlay4_zps3530d2e3.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/oie_oie_overlay2_zps6266d0fc.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/oie_oie_overlay1_zps8a64159e.gif[/IMG*]

    Hopefully they aren't too bad q.q
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 23rd March 2013 at 2:38 AM.

  4. #679
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Shadow(spade)

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Weavile
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Left
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Thread
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Weavile
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Left
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Xat
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No Thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Shadow Triad Member
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Tournaments
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and silver
    Subject/s: Shadow Triad Member
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Spreadsheet
    Notes: Thanks

    In case I didn't put it in the order form enough, thanks
    Last edited by Skarm™; 24th March 2013 at 3:58 PM.




    ~Credits to myself~

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Shadow(spade)

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Weavile
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Left
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Thread
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Weavile
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Left
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Xat
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No Thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and Silver
    Subject/s: Shadow Triad Member
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Tournaments
    Notes: Thanks

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): Style 2
    Popout(Yes/No): No thanks
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Black and silver
    Subject/s: Shadow Triad Member
    Animated(What/N): No thanks
    Pokemon Position: Right
    Text: Assassin's Alliance Spreadsheet
    Notes: Thanks

    In case I didn't put it in the order form enough, thanks
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aaxat_zps94e64039.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aatournaments_zps5272a536.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aathread_zps86138332.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aaspreadsheet_zpscd4a9665.png[/IMG*]

    These userbars need a 2 word limit now (ono) save and upload them soon somewhere else.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 25th March 2013 at 12:35 AM.

  6. #681
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aaxat_zps94e64039.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aatournaments_zps5272a536.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aathread_zps86138332.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aaspreadsheet_zpscd4a9665.png[/IMG*]

    These userbars need a 2 word limit now (ono) save and upload them soon somewhere else.
    Yeah, they do :/ is there a way to like make the word Tournaments and Spreadsheet go under the AA text and the AA text moved up a little? If not, I'll just use these Thanks! And I'm on my phone right now so gimme a little bit to upload them.




    ~Credits to myself~

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Yeah, they do :/ is there a way to like make the word Tournaments and Spreadsheet go under the AA text and the AA text moved up a little? If not, I'll just use these Thanks! And I'm on my phone right now so gimme a little bit to upload them.
    Actually yeah I can do that since I haven't closed them yet.~ So Ima do that now.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/aax_zps88b4d0d5.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/axx_zps953f5490.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 25th March 2013 at 12:53 AM.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Thanks a billion Shadow!




    ~Credits to myself~

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Sorry to pester you again!

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vanilite
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Thread
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vanilish
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Xat
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vaniluxe
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Tournaments
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Purple
    Subject/s: Haxorus
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): RMT
    Notes: style 2



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Sorry to pester you again!

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vanilite
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Thread
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vanilish
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Xat
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Blue and White, can it look like snow?
    Subject/s: Vaniluxe
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): CC Tournaments
    Notes: style 2

    Length(L/S[Style 2 is 1 size only]): S
    Popout(Yes/N)o: N
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Purple
    Subject/s: Haxorus
    Animated(What/N): N
    Pokemon Position:Right
    Text(style 2 has a 2 word max): RMT
    Notes: style 2
    Accepted.~






    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/cc_zps44ba6ac8.png[/IMG*]
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/cc2_zps1d2c4762.png[/IMG*]
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/cc3_zps99b24379.png[/IMG*]
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/haxorusx_zps87b36a6d.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 27th March 2013 at 10:06 PM.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eon Gardens
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image) : Light Blue, Yellow on the right
    Subject: Chinchou
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Text(at least 2 words): Chinchou Trainer(L), Electricity Shocks (R)
    Notes: None.

    Split Userbar btw. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Popout(Yes/N): Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image) : Light Blue, Yellow on the right
    Subject: Chinchou
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Text(at least 2 words): Chinchou Trainer(L), Electricity Shocks (R)
    Notes: None.

    Split Userbar btw. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/chouchin_zps2ecdde37.gif[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 29th March 2013 at 3:31 AM.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eon Gardens
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Chinchou
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 3): Blue/Yellow
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): no thank you!
    Text: Chinchou
    Extra: If possible could you silhouette some chinchou to the background, if not thats okay.


    Style 1/2: 1
    Trainer: Brendan
    Pokemon Slot 1: Chinchou
    Pokemon Slot 2: Totodile
    Pokemon Slot 3: Mienfoo
    Pokemon Slot 4: Archen
    Pokemon Slot 5: Teddiursa
    Pokemon Slot 6: Woobat
    Trainer Square Color: Blue
    Pokemon Square Colors: Yellow
    Text(Y/N): Yes
    Font Link(Dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/remachine-script.font
    Text(2 word max): Chinchou Champions
    Text Color: Blue
    Text Border Color: Yellow
    Extras: None


    Sorry if too many, these are for Shadow btw.

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Chinchou
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 3): Blue/Yellow
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): no thank you!
    Text: Chinchou
    Extra: If possible could you silhouette some chinchou to the background, if not thats okay.


    Style 1/2: 1
    Trainer: Brendan
    Pokemon Slot 1: Chinchou
    Pokemon Slot 2: Totodile
    Pokemon Slot 3: Mienfoo
    Pokemon Slot 4: Archen
    Pokemon Slot 5: Teddiursa
    Pokemon Slot 6: Woobat
    Trainer Square Color: Blue
    Pokemon Square Colors: Yellow
    Text(Y/N): Yes
    Font Link(Dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/remachine-script.font
    Text(2 word max): Chinchou Champions
    Text Color: Blue
    Text Border Color: Yellow
    Extras: None


    Sorry if too many, these are for Shadow btw.
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/silhouettes_zps72a423f4.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Buttons/nope_zps7afc74eb.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Sprite%20Stuff/z_zps167a1f5c.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 29th March 2013 at 5:22 AM.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Popout(Yes/N): Please
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Does this work? If not something Piratey I guess.
    Subject:Male Plasma Grunt (With the skull + Crossbones on head)
    Animated(Y/N): Sure
    Text(at least 2 words): Left Side: "Giant Ship" Right Side: "2nd Mate"
    Notes: Hope to order a lot of these if this one looks how I think it will in my brain. Thanks
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Popout(Yes/N): Please
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Does this work? If not something Piratey I guess.
    Subject:Male Plasma Grunt (With the skull + Crossbones on head)
    Animated(Y/N): Sure
    Text(at least 2 words): Left Side: "Giant Ship" Right Side: "2nd Mate"
    Notes: Hope to order a lot of these if this one looks how I think it will in my brain. Thanks
    Accepted.~ I don't see a link D: but I have some skull and crossbones brushes so I should be able to do something :P



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/pirate_zps295905f8.gif[/IMG*]

    Probably not what you had in mind XD. Lots of bones only q.q
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 29th March 2013 at 8:10 PM.

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    340

    Default

    That looks awesome actually! How many of these can I order at once if they all only vary slightly?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    That looks awesome actually! How many of these can I order at once if they all only vary slightly?
    I suppose as many as you need. I have the userbar open still so I can mass produce them if need be :3

  19. #694
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Alright so, for all of the following everything is the same as the one that you just gave me except for the text and the addition of the sprite I list.

    Text: Giant Ship| 8th Mate
    Sprite: Poochyana

    Text: Giant Ship| 7th Mate
    Sprite: Carvannah

    Text: Giant Ship| 6th Mate
    Sprite: Octillery

    Text: Giant Ship| 5th Mate
    Sprite: Mightyena

    Text: Giant Ship| 4th Mate
    Sprite: Sharpedo

    Text: Giant Ship| 3rd Mate
    Sprite:Chatot

    Text: Giant Ship| 2nd Mate
    Sprite: Wailord

    Text: Giant Ship| 1st Mate
    Sprite: Tentecruel

    Thanks so so much for doin this!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  20. #695
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Alright so, for all of the following everything is the same as the one that you just gave me except for the text and the addition of the sprite I list.

    Text: Giant Ship| 8th Mate
    Sprite: Poochyana

    Text: Giant Ship| 7th Mate
    Sprite: Carvannah

    Text: Giant Ship| 6th Mate
    Sprite: Octillery

    Text: Giant Ship| 5th Mate
    Sprite: Mightyena

    Text: Giant Ship| 4th Mate
    Sprite: Sharpedo

    Text: Giant Ship| 3rd Mate
    Sprite:Chatot

    Text: Giant Ship| 2nd Mate
    Sprite: Wailord

    Text: Giant Ship| 1st Mate
    Sprite: Tentecruel

    Thanks so so much for doin this!
    Accepted.~




    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/eigth_zps7fb3294c.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/seventh_zpsa554b13a.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/sixth_zps5b1793a9.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/fifth_zps9988703c.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/fourth_zps8fa5010c.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/third_zps3d8e2d12.gif[/IMG*]
    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/second_zpsc9b5bddf.gif[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/first_zpsafdd797f.gif[/IMG*]

    My laptop shut down on me an I didn't save a .psd of the theme so I can't make them the same if you want more q.q
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 29th March 2013 at 11:15 PM.

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Re-color Pokemon/Trainer: Absol
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Blackish bluish s
    hue shade. its black where the white is.
    Extra: thanks, Shadow.

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Re-color Pokemon/Trainer: Absol
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Blackish bluish s
    hue shade. its black where the white is.
    Extra: thanks, Shadow.
    Accepted and done.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Sprite%20Stuff/redux_zpsa0b59e31.png[/IMG*]

    Hopefully it came out right.

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    I wander
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Shadow!!! :'( :'(
    You deleted my Ruby Sceptiles :'( :'(

    Please can I has them back?
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

  24. #699
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
    Shadow!!! :'( :'(
    You deleted my Ruby Sceptiles :'( :'(

    Please can I has them back?
    I'd have to redo them.

    Had to delete old stuff on my Photobucket. If I don't, I end up paying $2.99 for unlimited bandwith(so images don't break).

    'Course going through Photobucket to delete stuff is a chore.

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows
    Posts
    31

    Default

    HTML Code:
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Egg
    Animated(Y/N): No
    Colors(up to 3): Green and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):N/A
    Text: LR Breeding Shop
    Extra: Thanks in advance!!!


    Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •