View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 2113

Thread: The Under

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Astral Shadow

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Reshiram
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): Gold and red
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Fractal effect please

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Zekrom
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): Black and blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Would fractal effect look good? If yes, then add it please.

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Kyurem
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): White and light blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Would fractal effect look good? If yes, then add it please.


    Thank you!!


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valaraúkar View Post
    Astral Shadow

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Reshiram
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): Gold and red
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Fractal effect please

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Zekrom
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): Black and blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Would fractal effect look good? If yes, then add it please.

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Kyurem
    Animated(Y/N): Yes
    Colors(up to 2): White and light blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TSC
    Extra: Would fractal effect look good? If yes, then add it please.


    Thank you!!
    Accepted.~

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post


    I love the last design c:
    yep
    thanx alot they look fab

    ehh....shadow do you mind editing the text on it....i made a big blunder....
    instead of pokemon name ranks can you change it to....

    dialga : TSCT - ETERNITY RANK
    celebi : TSCT - MILLENNIUM RANK
    XATU : TSCT - SAECULUM RANK
    KIRLIA : TSCT - DECENNIUM RANK

    PALKIA : TSCS - INFINITY RANK
    REGIGIGAS : TSCS - INGENTIS RANK
    TORTERRA : TSCS - TERRA RANK
    GIGALITH : TSCS - GIGAS RANK

    GIRATINA : TSCD : CHAOS RANK
    HYDREGION : TSCD : INORDINATIONEM RANK
    SPIRITOMB : EXITIUM RANK
    ZOROARK : MYSTICUS RANK


    sorry for the trouble shadow
    Last edited by Lt. BLEU™; 21st July 2013 at 12:33 PM.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    yep
    thanx alot they look fab

    ehh....shadow do you mind editing the text on it....i made a big blunder....
    instead of pokemon name ranks can you change it to....

    dialga : TSCT - ETERNITY RANK
    celebi : TSCT - MILLENNIUM RANK
    XATU : TSCT - SAECULUM RANK
    KIRLIA : TSCT - DECENNIUM RANK

    PALKIA : TSCS - INFINITY RANK
    REGIGIGAS : TSCS - INGENTIS RANK
    TORTERRA : TSCS - TERRA RANK
    GIGALITH : TSCS - GIGAS RANK

    GIRATINA : TSCD : CHAOS RANK
    HYDREGION : TSCD : INORDINATIONEM RANK
    SPIRITOMB : EXITIUM RANK
    ZOROARK : MYSTICUS RANK


    sorry for the trouble shadow
    I'd have to redo all of the userbars, including their designs :L plus some of the longer ranks might get covered by the Pokemon sprite since they're short userbars.

    Valaraúkar



    Fractals usually have 3 colors or more so it was a it hard to find ones that fit @.@ I like Kyurem D, Reshiram C, and Zekrom C the most.

    Photoucket has informed me I'm reaching my kb limit for the month, which means I'll be deleting work(mostly just super old stuff) but just in case, here's another reminder to save and upload your requests to your own image site.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 21st July 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Zekrom C, not D

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Hello, i was hoping you could make me a few Buttons?
    Pokemon/Trainer:Golem
    Animated(Y/N):no please
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please.

    Pokemon/Trainer:Rhyperior
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please

    Pokemon/Trainer:Onyx
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please

    Pokemon/Trainer: Donphan
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Hello, i was hoping you could make me a few Buttons?
    Pokemon/Trainer:Golem
    Animated(Y/N):no please
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please.

    Pokemon/Trainer:Rhyperior
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please

    Pokemon/Trainer:Onyx
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please

    Pokemon/Trainer: Donphan
    Animated(Y/N):no thank you
    Colors(up to 2):black/gold
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text:GTPC
    Extra:nothing else just a simple button please
    Accepted.~

    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 22nd July 2013 at 6:06 AM.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Celebi
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 2): Green
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): ~
    Text: SC Xat
    Extra: Nope, ty

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Shiny Celebi
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 2): Pink
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): ~
    Text: SC IRC
    Extra: ty

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrail View Post
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Celebi
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 2): Green
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): ~
    Text: SC Xat
    Extra: Nope, ty

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Shiny Celebi
    Animated(Y/N): Y
    Colors(up to 2): Pink
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one): ~
    Text: SC IRC
    Extra: ty
    Accepted.~




    Favorite monochrome buttons I've done so far o:

    Upgraded my Photobucket account so the images won't break on people that still use my links(don't want a repeat of last time).

    But still, save and upload your requests to your own accounts/sites.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 22nd July 2013 at 11:03 PM.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Aerodactyl
    Facing right or left: Right
    Text (1-5 letters): Sage
    Text Color: Whatever you think looks good
    Notes: Thanks
    Artist: Shadow

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Aerodactyl
    Facing right or left: Right
    Text (1-5 letters): Sage
    Text Color: Whatever you think looks good
    Notes: Thanks
    Artist: Shadow
    Accepted and done. Aeodactyl is tough to fit right with text apparently.

    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 25th July 2013 at 2:05 AM. Reason: spelling

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Accepted and done. Aeodactyl it tough to fit right with text apparently.

    oh thats okay, Thanks

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Gastrodon-East Sea
    Facing right or left: Right
    Text (1-5 letters): Mirex
    Text Color: Turqiouse
    Notes: Thanks in advance
    Artist: Shadow

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Gastrodon-East Sea
    Facing right or left: Right
    Text (1-5 letters): Mirex
    Text Color: Turqiouse
    Notes: Thanks in advance
    Artist: Shadow
    Accepted.~

    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 26th July 2013 at 4:36 AM.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Accepted.~



    THank you Shadow~. It is very sexy.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Salanebce
    Facing right or left: right
    Text (1-5 letters): TDKF
    Text Color: anything which looks good
    Notes: thanks!
    Artist: Shadow


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  16. #916
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valaraúkar View Post
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Salanebce
    Facing right or left: right
    Text (1-5 letters): TDKF
    Text Color: anything which looks good
    Notes: thanks!
    Artist: Shadow
    Accepted and done.~



    Went with orange since it's blue's complementary color, and Salamence is more blue than red :P

  17. #917
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Lugia
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): darkish blue and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Ho-oh
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): darkish volcano red and black
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra:thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Articuno
    Animated(Y/N): No thankyou
    Colors(up to 2): blue and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Moltres
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): red and black
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra:thankz in advance
    all the above buttons by: Astral shadow please!


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Lugia
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): darkish blue and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Ho-oh
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): darkish volcano red and black
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra:thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Articuno
    Animated(Y/N): No thankyou
    Colors(up to 2): blue and white
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Moltres
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): red and black
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra:thankz in advance
    all the above buttons by: Astral shadow please!
    Accepted.~

  19. #919
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    thankz!

    for some odd reason it cut these off >.<

    here they are:

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: Lyra
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): white and blue
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance

    Button
    Pokemon/Trainer: ethan
    Animated(Y/N): no thank you
    Colors(up to 2): black and red
    Background Image(Supply one if you want one):
    Text: TJD
    Extra: thankz in advance. Could you make it as not evil looking as possible?


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: BW Male Hero
    Facing right or left: right
    Text (1-5 letters): Pory
    Text Color: Black
    Notes: none
    Artist: Shadow

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: BW Male Hero
    Facing right or left: right
    Text (1-5 letters): Pory
    Text Color: Black
    Notes: none
    Artist: Shadow
    Accepted.~




    Black doesn't make for good text imo but meh. There's a borderless verison though it looks bad.

    Haven't seen you in a long time Pory.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 30th July 2013 at 3:55 AM.

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Accepted.~




    Black doesn't make for good text imo but meh. There's a borderless verison though it looks bad.

    Haven't seen you in a long time Pory.
    Do you mind trying white or a color that would fit?

    and id say the same if I remembered lol

  23. #923
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Do you mind trying white or a color that would fit?

    and id say the same if I remembered lol
    Light colors work the best for avis since easy to read and contrast against the black border.

    I think the last time we saw each other was when T3 was around lol.


    Apocalypse Lucario



    I've noticed white and black don't make for great background colors, but hey I made it work XD.
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 30th July 2013 at 4:55 AM.

  24. #924
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    in your head making a disaster
    Posts
    108

    Default

    thank you they are stunning!


    Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

  25. #925
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon/Trainer/Image: Salamence
    Facing right or left: left
    Text (1-5 letters): Kylo
    Text Color: Silver
    Notes: Thx in Advance
    Artist: Shadow


    Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3


    RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •