View Poll Results: Should I add split userbars to my artshop?(one is on my DA)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure

    4 80.00%
  • Nope

    1 20.00%
Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 2380

Thread: The Under

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    pokemon(2 max)- Dialga (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki...alga_Dream.png) and Articuno (http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/db/PCP144.png)
    background color- Darker Blues and Black please. Could you make it like a Darker Ice Effect?
    text(name, phrase ect.)- In White and Something Fancy but Cold: Frozen Heart- Rime Faction

    (This will be for a Clan I'm making, I'll promise I will Credit you for all the art you make)


    Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

    Fizzy Bubbles

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where you are
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zek4040 View Post
    Thank you!It's exellent.
    , the god of glitches

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Crystal pokemon:Onix,voltorb,Gengar
    Pokemon:Ummm,I said it up at Crystal pokemon.
    Extra:None,thank you!

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Crystal pokemon:Onix,voltorb,Gengar
    Pokemon:Ummm,I said it up at Crystal pokemon.
    Extra:None,thank you!
    Ew Giants D: Accepted.~ :3


  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Ew Giants D: Accepted.~ :3
    Whatcha mean ew Giants,lol!What's your team...(don't say eagles)
    And yay,thanks.:P
    Can't wait until it's finished.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/crystalgengar.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/crystalonix.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/crystalvoltorb.png[/IMG*]

    Packers ftw.~


  7. #207
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Lol,can I do two different things in one day my dear?
    Pillow shading
    Poke:Pikachu,Altaria,and Charizard
    Extra:All shiny forms

    AGAIN,THANK YOU!<3

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Lol,can I do two different things in one day my dear?
    Pillow shading
    Poke:Pikachu,Altaria,and Charizard
    Extra:All shiny forms

    AGAIN,THANK YOU!<3
    Should strike since only 1 pillow request at once, but meh XD.
    Accepted.~


  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Thank you.:P
    *Tries to bear hug you*

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Pokes: Murkrow
    Style: THE bottom rigth

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead l PASBL

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    eliteknight



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/murkrowpin.png[/IMG*]


  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    eliteknight



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/murkrowpin.png[/IMG*]

    looks great shadow

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead l PASBL

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    giantsfan



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/pillowaltaria.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/pillowpikachu.png[/IMG*][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/PillowCharizard2.png[/IMG*]

    Pikachu got dark o.o


  14. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Wow,it's awesome,thanks![I especially like them shiny. :P ]

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Length(Long/Short): Long
    Popout(Yes/N)o: Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Black
    Subject(up to 2): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...011/03/103.gif (Exeggutor) http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...011/03/122.gif (Mr. Mime)
    Animated(One/Both/No): Both
    Pokemon Position:Exeggutor on the left, Mr. mime on the right
    Text: Psychic type trainer
    Notes: Thanks in advance ^_^
    There was once a time when I was known as Exeggudork...

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Length(Long/Short): Long
    Popout(Yes/N)o: Yes
    Background(2 Colors/Or an Image): Red and Black
    Subject(up to 2): http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...011/03/103.gif (Exeggutor) http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-c...011/03/122.gif (Mr. Mime)
    Animated(One/Both/No): Both
    Pokemon Position:Exeggutor on the left, Mr. mime on the right
    Text: Psychic type trainer
    Notes: Thanks in advance ^_^
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/oie_oie_overlay1.gif[/IMG*]

    Not sure why the text turned out differently then my other bars :L Exeggutor is missing toes lol stupd gif
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 1st October 2012 at 2:12 AM.


  17. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grannvale
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Accepted.~



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Userbars/oie_oie_overlay1.gif[/IMG*]

    Not sure why the text turned out differently then my other bars :L Exeggutor is missing toes lol stupd gif
    Wow it's great Thank you!
    There was once a time when I was known as Exeggudork...

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Sorry to be a jerk but Zeke did you miss my request?

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Sorry to be a jerk but Zeke did you miss my request?
    He's busy with school right now. He knows it's here, but he won't get to it til Sunday :/


  20. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Okay thanks for telling me. Requesting this while I'm here:

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Ponyta
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Orange body, and mane and tail kinda creamish
    Extra: Thanks again

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Okay thanks for telling me. Requesting this while I'm here:

    Re-color
    Pokemon/Trainer: Ponyta
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): Orange body, and mane and tail kinda creamish
    Extra: Thanks again
    Accepted and done.~ First I tried just to switch the colors on Ponyta but the body was more yellow than orange.



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/77.png[/IMG*]


  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Thanks, its great.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Can I please have a recolor to be used as a pin?

    Re-color
    Pokemon: Gallade
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): I want his white pants to turn a dark yellow, his red thing to turn purple, the green area on his chest to turn turquoise, and the green area on his head to turn yellow-orange. The blue part on top can also be purple.
    Extra: Feel free to do whatever you want with his eyes, since I don't really have a preference for them.

    Pokemon: The Gallade one from before
    Subject/s: For me, I guess.

    Thanks!


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Can I please have a recolor to be used as a pin?

    Re-color
    Pokemon: Gallade
    Color(Tell me what colors where also): I want his white pants to turn a dark yellow, his red thing to turn purple, the green area on his chest to turn turquoise, and the green area on his head to turn yellow-orange. The blue part on top can also be purple.
    Extra: Feel free to do whatever you want with his eyes, since I don't really have a preference for them.

    Pokemon: The Gallade one from before
    Subject/s: For me, I guess.

    Thanks!
    Accepted.~ I can make any recolor a pin :P



    [IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Re-colors/475.png[/IMG*]
    Last edited by Astral Shadow; 4th October 2012 at 3:02 AM.


  25. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Crystal Pokemon:
    Pokemon:Politoed Spiritomb Espeon
    Extra:could you make them pins plz if not that's okay

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •