View Poll Results: Are you entering?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 70.45%
  • No

    13 29.55%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 502

Thread: Autumn Friendly, a Wi-Fi Tournament! Are you coming?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KuzKan View Post
    Oh i didnt knoew that about BW2 that will be pretty good
    Meh now i'll have to do a fresh new team because i wont get my new ds >< so... no access to good move tutors, poke pal transfer and not even pokies that evolve from trading. it will be a bit tough.
    Good luck!

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I'll be entering. I doubt I'll have enough time to log as many battles as I've been able to in the past. I'm not entirely too sure of what I'll be running this time. It'll be pretty tough doing better than I did last time.

    Good luck everyone.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you x)

    Good luck to you and everyone else too ^^
    I'm excited to see how many unortodox and original teams there will be (i hope to see at least a few xD)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    402

    Default

    I had intentions to attend. But after reading some about what is most popular and strategies.....I am no where near ready. I have some ideas of what I want to do and will prepare for future double battles. I actually just got a female aerodactyl from the DW tonight I will breed for my team.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

    MM success so far,

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Just letting you guys know that sign ups have begun for the Autumn Friendly. Good luck to everyone who is going to compete.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Leafeon View Post
    I'll be entering. I doubt I'll have enough time to log as many battles as I've been able to in the past. I'm not entirely too sure of what I'll be running this time. It'll be pretty tough doing better than I did last time.

    Good luck everyone.
    Hahah I know your feels. I might keep a notebook beside me to do so but we'll see. Good luck to you too!

    Quote Originally Posted by KuzKan View Post
    Thank you x)

    Good luck to you and everyone else too ^^
    I'm excited to see how many unortodox and original teams there will be (i hope to see at least a few xD)
    I wonder too. I'm sure a lot of it will be similar, but since it's Wi-Fi, we're hopefully going to see a lot of fun ideas being tested out.

    Quote Originally Posted by koosbane View Post
    I had intentions to attend. But after reading some about what is most popular and strategies.....I am no where near ready. I have some ideas of what I want to do and will prepare for future double battles. I actually just got a female aerodactyl from the DW tonight I will breed for my team.
    If you can, try to participate anyways! There's no other way to prepare for a certain metagame than to actually go in and try your best. You never know, you might do well! (:

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Just letting you guys know that sign ups have begun for the Autumn Friendly. Good luck to everyone who is going to compete.
    Yup yup! And thanks. (:

    I'm all signed up now! Just gotta get the team ready. :/

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    405

    Default

    I'll be entering, though I haven't done competitive Doubles since the '11 VGC, and even then, I was new to competitive battling back then so that team isn't very good anyways. As of tomorrow I'll probably start working on a team (swiftly). I'm hoping I'll be able to use some of my already made Singles pokemon with minor alterations though :3 We'll see how it goes xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Yeah! signed up already x)

    Today is time to start preparing the team and hopefully finish it in time xD


    EDIT: btw... does anyone knows if flying gems are rarer than the others? o.o i've been stuck in a cave looking for one for a few hours now and i got tons but not a flying one :/

    EIT2: nevermind found one xDD
    Last edited by KuzKan; 6th September 2012 at 12:47 PM.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Well I entered, guess it will be a good learning experience anyway.
    Fc: 5300-9702-8663 (in game name mike)
    Ice: spheal, Beartic and cloyster.

    MM success so far,

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Anyone from last year's AF gonna be in this one? I'll be there.
    "Someday...just someday...Contrary Snivy. Someday."


    I only battle doubles, no legendaries.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    Anyone from last year's AF gonna be in this one? I'll be there.
    Hey! Nice to see you back in the tourney! Good luck to you!

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    I'll enter. I don't have a team ready, but I'll manage until then.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Hey! Nice to see you back in the tourney! Good luck to you!
    Thanks man, good luck to you too! ^_^
    "Someday...just someday...Contrary Snivy. Someday."


    I only battle doubles, no legendaries.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I am going to participate. in fact, i signed up yesterday.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Everything is ready now, i bred and ev trained everyone and registered my team without problems, was faster than expecte actually but now im all set x)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    I just signed up. It'll be cool to battle some of you guys, I wish you all the best of luck.

    And addition to that, I hope someone from here gets the highest rank.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Sweet! Good luck to everyone! We have approximately 4 days left of Registration. Hopefully everyone gets their teams in order! Let's see if we can spot each other in the tournament! Fill this out and I'll put it up in the OP!

    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Location: (Where did you register yourself in the game?)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)

    Hopefully I can get some of you guys to fill it out! (Should have done this earlier. XD)

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Sweet! Good luck to everyone! We have approximately 4 days left of Registration. Hopefully everyone gets their teams in order! Let's see if we can spot each other in the tournament! Fill this out and I'll put it up in the OP!

    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder)
    OT: (KuzKan)
    Location: (Portugal)
    Message: (That was fun! I hope we can battle again some time.)

    Hopefully I can get some of you guys to fill it out! (Should have done this earlier. XD)
    Edited with my data, i hope it is right xDD
    btw noob question sorry... you said you would put it in the OP? idk whats that, or maybe I do but im not associating right now D:

    Hope to see more people filling these ^^ maybe we will battle each other a few times x)

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KuzKan View Post
    Edited with my data, i hope it is right xDD
    btw noob question sorry... you said you would put it in the OP? idk whats that, or maybe I do but im not associating right now D:

    Hope to see more people filling these ^^ maybe we will battle each other a few times x)
    OP usually refers to either "original post" or "original poster." (:

    Your info was added btw! Thanks!

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    OP usually refers to either "original post" or "original poster." (:

    Your info was added btw! Thanks!
    Oh i see i see xD
    now i full dumb x)

    yeah no problem, it would be cool if everyone filled that ^^

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Trainer Sprite: (Ace Trainer)
    OT: (Trenton)
    Location: (United States)
    Message: (I love Starmie! I love Serperior too!.)

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KuzKan View Post
    Oh i see i see xD
    now i full dumb x)

    yeah no problem, it would be cool if everyone filled that ^^
    Right? I hope some of the others come back and fill it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Trainer Sprite: (Ace Trainer)
    OT: (Trenton)
    Location: (United States)
    Message: (I love Starmie! I love Serperior too!.)
    Thank you! It's up now.

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    165

    Default

    While I entered the last two, I decided not to do this one, since I'm swamped by school.


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    While I entered the last two, I decided not to do this one, since I'm swamped by school.
    That's sad to hear. Hopefully you can join the next one!

    Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14


    Guess who claimed Luxray?!

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    I'm not joining, either. There was something new that I wanted to try, but I won't be able to try it until BW2 comes out.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •