Thread: Biggest Mysterys?

Default Biggest Mysterys?

So I was reading Ponyta tale (PS041) from the yellow chapter, and when Prof. Oak mentions he is working on a new pokedex because they are over 151 kinds of pokemon, he shows two silhouetted one that belongs to Donphan and the second one doesn't match any pokemon reveal to this day...So I ask did Prof. discover a new mon? could the manga predict more future generations? For me this is one of the biggest mystery of the manga, which do you think is the biggest mystery?

It was probably just a failed attempt to draw an already-revealed second gen Pokemon. I doubt Kusaka or his artist knows much about future gens, especially not back when that picture was drawn. But just to be sure, could you post the page here?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

http://c.mfcdn.net/store/manga/363/0...orty_One11.jpg

Maybe it's a Sonans (Wobbuffet). Or maybe Kusaka received advanced info about a Pokémon and put a sillhouette of it in the manga, but it was later scrapped from the games.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

That... really just looks like a generic blob. There's no defining features at all. With Donphan, you can at least make out the general shape of the trunk.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

It's just a blob.

It's just something they put to point out that there is new Pokemon, but not tell because they don't want to spoil/don't know about any more.

Sorta looks like a Shuckle to me...but yeah if it that pic were to predict futures then it would have come true a decade ago :/