Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

Ash never had a chance from the moment it was revealed the winner got to face alder.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash never had a chance from the moment it was revealed the winner got to face alder.
    I don't know what you mean by that... sure Trip wanted to fight Alder, but Ash never really got to have a proper battle with the guy. I had it as a toss up given that Ash isn't gonna win the league and that Trip was acting way to smug for his own good. At least Alder is gonna put him in his place it seems
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't know what you mean by that... sure Trip wanted to fight Alder, but Ash never really got to have a proper battle with the guy. I had it as a toss up given that Ash isn't gonna win the league and that Trip was acting way to smug for his own good. At least Alder is gonna put him in his place it seems
    When it was revealed that the winner of the cup gets to fight Alder we all knew Trip would win since his story revolves around fighting the champion.

When it was revealed that the winner of the cup gets to fight Alder we all knew Trip would win since his story revolves around fighting the champion.
    Don't care... Ash had just as much chance as Trip...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Fact stands, it evolved mid-battle against a Druddigon, before facing Drayden.
    Actually, we don't know WHEN in the battle it happened. Could have been the beginning.

But we do know that it wasn't in a "jam" or tired or hurt or beaten up ... it looked perfectly happy right before evolving.

Shooti is using gameshark code to speed up his Serperior to 999. No wonder he is so confident to beat anyone. He is a fluke. So many nitro charge can't hit him once. The only way I can think is, Shooti is using Gameshark or Action Replay Code.

But Ash atleast made it to the finals again like he did with Iris beofre, so let's not say that he didn't get anything done. He did very well. and using Pignite against Serperior was smart even though most people don't get the concept behind it.:/ But I was rooting for Trip since he had no development in a long time.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But Ash atleast made it to the finals again like he did with Iris beofre, so let's not say that he didn't get anything done. He did very well. and using Pignite against Serperior was smart even though most people don't get the concept behind it.:/ But I was rooting for Trip since he had no development in a long time.
    If by "did very well" you mean he used more deus ex machina than ever before, then you're right. And maybe I'm too slow since I haven't had my coffee yet, but what was the concept behind Ash's decision to use Pignite?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    If by "did very well" you mean he used more deus ex machina than ever before, then you're right. And maybe I'm too slow since I haven't had my coffee yet, but what was the concept behind Ash's decision to use Pignite?
    Type advantage and nitro charge.

Hold on… Iris's Dragonite winning the previous two matches with a single move without previous on-screen training isn't DEM while Krokorok evolving and requiring to use Dragon Claw plus Crunch plus Stone Edge to defeat Dragonite is DEM?

Sounds fair.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Because it was a type advantage. Using Oshawott or something and losing would have been worse in my eyes. But you can think whatever you want.

My ideal battle ever!

Anyone have a link to the episode?

Quote Originally Posted by dalabi View Post
    Anyone have a link to the episode?
    I suggest you read the rules.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I suggest you read the rules.
    Oh wow, the first one smh... thanks dude

Pignite has an advantage.

Please explain why you seem to think Krokorok "used more deus ex machina than ever before" because I really don't think you're correct...

I was hoping Trip and Ash would face each other. I however was hoping for Dawn to be in the finals as well but nevermind. I'm glad that this is coming to and end. Alot of characters that I wanted to go futher didn't while some didn't need the extra screetime.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

After re-watching this episode with subs, I find I enjoyed it a lot better. I was intrigued when Georgia said something along the lines of Iris not being good enough for the power of dragons. It makes me wonder if Georgia actually really likes Dragon types but maybe doesn't think she's strong enough to use them yet.

I hope they follow up on it.

A pretty good episode, Too bad Dawn didn't do anything but watch from the sidelines. Her interactions with Cilan were so Lukewarm *sigh*. I found it really weird how Dragonite obeys Iris in a battle but then in the next one not anymore. Then it goes all crazy she really needs to learn how to control it. And I really hated the whole Burgundy/Langley side comments, There's no need for that. Iris using Flamethrower for everything obviously wasn't going to work. Lastly, once I saw the Ash VS Trip I knew it was gonna be childs play for Trip at that point. Was impressed by how fast it finished.

Wow whats that epic music named at the begin when ash and dawn start battling?

Nice episode! The most loving scene when Alder giving trophy to Trip. That was best moment that I've watched Pokemon.
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Just when it looks likes Dragonite is finally obeying Iris, it gets out of control after being hit with Krookodile's Dragon Claw. And Serperior is really fast, dodging all of Pignite's attacks. I wonder how the battle between Trip and Alder will turn out.

It looked like Iris and Dragonite were working together, yet everything went downhill once Krokorok evolved. I guess it looked too convenient for Iris to have bonded with Dragonite around now, so the episode really had good realism with their chemistry.

Dear god, that Serperior is completely broken in power. Not getting hit once...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It looked like Iris and Dragonite were working together, yet everything went downhill once Krokorok evolved. I guess it looked too convenient for Iris to have bonded with Dragonite around now, so the episode really had good realism with their chemistry.

Dear god, that Serperior is completely broken in power. Not getting hit once...
        Spoiler:

am i mistaken or did it say in the japanese version that Serperior was using glare?

Dragonite is OP! It should have won lol.

Merry Christmas! Banners and Userbar made by Eeveelover824

I do take Pokemon requests. Check my about me page for the form and instructions.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast