Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

Dawn with her PokeDex. I wonder what she was doing with it?

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Serperior is incredibly fast.

Dragon Tail. I KNEW IT!

Serperior is speedy and it dodges Flamethrower.

Flame Charge and Solarbeam.

Serperior keeps using that Glare move.

Pignite loses. YES!
    Last edited by playerking; 30th August 2012 at 12:21 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Dawn with her PokeDex. I wonder what she was doing with it?
    Complete it or are you being rhetorical?

Ash burn the dang ground would ya!!
    Have you learned anything from battling Gary at all?

That was a seriously stupid win from Trip.
    Sinnoh Ash would have beaten that Serperior easily, what a joke.
    Last edited by realarcastform; 30th August 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Ok that was way too one sided...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

And Trip is the winner. Solar beam and Frenzy Plant took Pignite down. :/

Couldn't believe that it dodged Fire Pledge!

Edit: Woot Alder vs Trip already! I love the pace of this episode! They really need to continue that.

Finally time for Trip and Alder's battle.

Serperior launches a Solarbeam against Bouffalant and then it's To Be Continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 30th August 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Finally time for Trip and Alder's battle.

Serperior launches a Solarbeam against Bouffalant and then it's To Be Continued.
    Please it knows Sap Sucker next episode

Umm the preview shows that this Serperior is actually capable of doing damage it seems like.. and here I thought Sap sipper would be used. Maybe they try to trick us, and that is why Trip has that surprised look on his face when they are battling..

Maybe they are finally not making Champion's/elite four pokemon so invincible.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

At least the Ash vs Iris battle was well done.

And Yay for Krookodile. But shame Dragonite had to go "raging" all over the place, but hey it's not like Dragonite can blame Iris for the loss, so that's positive.

But other than that. Fail, absolute fail. Writer of this episode, Pignite should've hit Serperior once. This is what pisses me off. Should Ash ever get a Serperior, it won't ever be treated like this.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Umm the preview shows that this Serperior is actually capable of doing damage it seems like.. and here I thought Sap sipper would be used. Maybe they try to trick us, and that is why Trip has that surprised look on his face when they are battling..

Maybe they are finally not making Champion's/elite four pokemon so invincible.
    True on that, but what's going to happen if he beats Alder.

Okay, the only saving grace of Ash VS Trip battle was that Ash was using Nitro Speed in order to raise Pignite's speed so he could hopefully match Serperior's. However, his attacks turned all to be futile since Trip's Serperior was too fast. At least Ash used his brain, so I'm happy.

I found the Iris VS Ash battle somewhat intense and enjoyable. Krokorok didn't take as much hits as I hoped for and I'm very happy that he learned Dragon Claw, it was amazing - Axew also seemed impressed. I was confused that Dragonite was obeying Iris, but then he went on rampage again, so I can see that this plotline is far from over. Drayden will probably play a role in the whole thing.

EDIT: Also, I think I know why Dragonite listened to Iris. Krokorok wasn't an ice type so he didn't really present a threat to him. But once Krokorok evolved, learned Dragon Claw, Dragonite realized that he was much stronger than he had hoped for, so he began listening to himself again.
    Last edited by Janovy; 30th August 2012 at 12:38 PM.

please tell me krookodile didn't use bite and what people were calling bite was crunch

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    please tell me krookodile didn't use bite and what people were calling bite was crunch
    It was Crunch, not Bite.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Since its evolution from Sandile, Krokorok haven't used Bite a single time. That's also the same case for today's episode as Krokorok/Krookodile only used Crunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Since its evolution from Sandile, Krokorok haven't used Bite a single time. That's also the same case for today's episode as Krokorok/Krookodile only used Crunch.
    thankyou. people were posting it had used bite and I was worried the writers decided to bring it back over crunch

See this is what I don't like about the whole thing it's the WORLD tournament being held just before the Unova League. It really is a step down in terms reward. That said Krookadile was awesome and so was the battle between Ash and Iris.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    At least the Ash vs Iris battle was well done.

And Yay for Krookodile. But shame Dragonite had to go "raging" all over the place, but hey it's not like Dragonite can blame Iris for the loss, so that's positive.

But other than that. Fail, absolute fail. Writer of this episode, Pignite should've hit Serperior once. This is what pisses me off. Should Ash ever get a Serperior, it won't ever be treated like this.
    Well the summary for the next episode did say Serperior was "flawless" in the finals, aka none touched him, I was expecting this when I saw the summary.

Its still annoying because like I also said, in a few months, Serperior will have to be beaten by someone in Satoshi team.

------------

From the comments seems like it was an enjoyable episode and Krok vs Dragonite was cool, I like that Dragonite raged.

Well the only way Ash can now defeat Trip's Serperior is to either make his pokemon faster than it or else make it lose its speed (with moves like Trick Room). From what i understand Ash's pokemons have enough power to defeat it, but the problem is that all that power is useless if it doesn't connect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well the only way Ash can now defeat Trip's Serperior is to either make his pokemon faster than it or else make it lose its speed (with moves like Trick Room). From what i understand Ash's pokemons have enough power to defeat it, but the problem is that all that power is useless if it doesn't connect to it.
    Speed should be the key and make it lose it's speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Speed should be the key and make it lose it's speed.
    that or use a spread shot move that can hit large areas, or good old Pikachu's static.

I'm suprised the fight between Iris and Ash got that far, once Dragonite started rampaging I was sure she was gonna be disqualified since Dragonite was attacking everything in sight, and why did she start freaking out the moment Krok learned Dragon Claw? It's like that was the moment everything went to heck for her.

Also intresting how Dragonite's special moves are weaker than it's physical power moves, since all it seemed to hit Krok with was Flamethrower and Ice Beam and it managed to take them well enough, yet when Dragonite knocked out Mamoswine and Beartic it used it's physical moves to do the job, nice job Krok, and I guess I can let the writers slide there, they actually didn't make the win look dues ex at all.

Now as for the Trip fight, I agree Pignite should've hit Serperior at least once, I know that Serperior is fast and I like that they showed that aspect of it, but they took it too far, oh well here's hoping trip gets his next week.

I'm so sorry. I'm glad that Ash's Krok stop Iris' Dragonite rampage. But I'm not happy the result of the final round. This has better be the last and final time that Ash lose to that guy Trip. The Unova League is only few months away.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Wow even the final match was one sided. At least Pikachu did some damage to Excadrill and Throh vs Sawk was a tug-of-war.

Ash vs Iris was really well done.

I do think it has sap Sipper just based on how Alder is just going to take that solarbeam.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Wow even the final match was one sided. At least Pikachu did some damage to Excadrill and Throh vs Sawk was a tug-of-war.

Ash vs Iris was really well done.

I do think it has sap Sipper just based on how Alder is just going to take that solarbeam.
    Let's hope so if not and Trip beats Alder, not even his fans will save him from the onslot of haters.

They burn like Blaze.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast