Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (753)

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The reason why Dragonite listened to Iris at first is because he didn't deem Krokorok as a worthy opponent as he had in the past (Mamoswine, Hydreigon, Beartic). But once Krokorok evolved and struck him with Dragon Claw, he realized that his opponent is actually much stronger so he succumbed to his battle instincts, rather than listening to Iris.

Basically, he listens to Iris when he's sure he can win under her command. But he doesn't trust her when it comes to strong opponents.
    This makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I loved the dragonite vs Krookodile battle although it learning dragon claw automatically on evolution seemed a little contrived especially since that alone seems to have done more damage than all the ice attacks aimed at it combined. The Ash vs Trip was every bit as contrived as i thought it would be and I totally called the ending where a solarbeam was shot at bouffalant as the ep ends to leave us hanging on its ability. Also pignite should totally have blazed after being hit by solarbeam or at the very least evolved.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    The core issue, as observed by Shirona-san/cyntia, is that Dragonite does not TRUST Iris.

Shirona advised her to seek to further deepen her bonds with Drag. so expect a possibly cheese ep in the next 10-15 weeks, where Iris/or Drag. is in danger, and Drag./or Iris must save it thus 'deepening their bonds'
    Personally, I'm hoping for a 3-4 episode mini arc that takes place in the Dragon Village. It would be nice to see Hydreigon show up there for the grudge match against Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I loved the dragonite vs Krookodile battle although it learning dragon claw automatically on evolution seemed a little contrived especially since that alone seems to have done more damage than all the ice attacks aimed at it combined. The Ash vs Trip was every bit as contrived as i thought it would be and I totally called the ending where a solarbeam was shot at bouffalant as the ep ends to leave us hanging on its ability. Also pignite should totally have blazed after being hit by solarbeam or at the very least evolved.

8/10
    Two evolutions during this episode? Isn't that too much for Ash? xD But yeah I would like to see it evolve during that battle even though he seems to only win when stuff like that happen.

I don't know if I like the battle between Ash and Iris right now. I didn't get to the dramatic parts, but why does Iris keep firing Flame Thrower? I'd just keep using Ice Beam. ._.; fdhghreahgef g Anime writers where are you logic?

Ash, saved by the Evolution. ~.~ Though I love Krokorok and Krookodile so I'm happy for him. xD

Ugh what a Mary Sue. Get off the tv. Don't look so dreamy all the time.

Ooh the Evolution looks epic! =D

Aw poor Iris. She looks mortified. D=

PFFFT JARLORDA's VOICE. Nuu~ XDDDDDDDDDDDD I love SERPERIOR. fhdohgdhguagafg I want one.

AAAAAAH it's MOMMY. D=

Dude, Kairyu's just taking it out on the audience. XD

I LOVE how the people are just standing htere. This is almost Jurassic Park and no one gives a care. Sirens should be going off or something.

What's wrong with Georgia's voice? It sounds a bit deeper? :/ If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was a guy. XD

Aww poor Iris again. Did Georgia and Burgundy really have to push it in her face? :c

What is this music? I lurv it...but...ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE. <33 Mmm I think it's rebirth. X3

OMG JARLORDA'S VOICE. XDDDDD It sounds so ridiculous.

Screw Trip. I'm stealing that Jarlorda.

Ugh Mary Sue, stop looking dreamy. ~.~

I love that Jarlorda. It just moves behind him. xD

Though there's too much dodging for this battle. ~.~

LOL. Serperior is a ninja snakey. XDDD

I'm totally getting a Seperior, and naming her Sunshine. <3

I like that person's hat in the audience.

WHAT? He gets a cool trophy? Jelly. :/ All Iris got were feathers, Stephan got a sign...man what is this? I hope when Dento wins one he gets a spatula. Or a popcorn popper.

I don't like that guy with the tie. He's so annoying. D=
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

WTF!!!!! DIVOSDOFHOAHFOHJFOIAHFOIJFULAHFOIQJFOIAJFOI!!!!!! That damn snake is so HAXED it's not even funny -_-. I officially hate him and hope Alder demolishes him. Trip is officially the worst rival ever in my eyes.

On the other hand WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Krookodile!!!!! He is such a beast it's not even funny !!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That damn snake is so HAXED it's not even funny -_-. I officially hate him and hope Alder demolishes him.
    BUT SERPY-DERPY IS SO CUTE!! D= I honestly don't give a care about Trip, but I like his Serperior. XD I wouldn't even say he's overpowered, he just is at the right place at the right time, he just makes it look like he's perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    BUT SERPY-DERPY IS SO CUTE!! D= I honestly don't give a care about Trip, but I like his Serperior. XD I wouldn't even say he's overpowered, he just is at the right place at the right time, he just makes it look like he's perfection.
    A whole tournament without being hit once?? That is some DEM HAX ********!!!!!!!! Alder you better cream that snake!!!!!!!! ):<
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

WTF!!!!! DIVOSDOFHOAHFOHJFOIAHFOIJFULAHFOIQJFOIAJFOI!!!!!! That damn snake is so HAXED it's not even funny -_-. I officially hate him and hope Alder demolishes him. Trip is officially the worst rival ever in my eyes.
    Your just butthurt your favorite mon couldn't land a single blow on Serperior. Guess what... HARHAR

I did think Pignite would land a blow though :|
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

A whole tournament without being hit once?? That is some DEM HAX ********!!!!!!!! Alder you better cream that snake!!!!!!!! ):<
    I can't help it if he blinds things with his beautiful scales. =o I'm not joking, this is making me want to get a Corn Snake. XDDD

I can't help it if he blinds things with his beautiful scales. =o I'm not joking, this is making me want to get a Corn Snake. XDDD
    Serperior didn't even bind one thing this tournament :P
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your just butthurt your favorite mon couldn't land a single blow on Serperior. Guess what... HARHAR

I did think Pignite would land a blow though :|
    Ya right, that is not the reason and my favorite pokemon of Ash's is Krookodile so HAH!!

That Snake is ****ing HAXED as **** I tell you!!!

Please normally I would feel like Trip haxxed his way through the tournament, but I just can't stand how the fanbase says its because he doesn't deserve to be able to do that rather than the feat shouldn't be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Please normally I would feel like Trip haxxed his way through the tournament, but I just can't stand how the fanbase says its because he doesn't deserve to be able to do that rather than the feat shouldn't be possible.
    I could care less that he won the tournament but it wouldn't have killed him to put some effort into it -_-.

Ya right, that is not the reason and my favorite pokemon of Ash's is Krookodile so HAH!!

That Snake is ****ing HAXED as **** I tell you!!!
    Oh right, that's why you always want Pignite to evolve :/

Nah, Trip just uses him correctly and his opponents use their Pokemon wrong XD

Yeah the only thing that bugged me was how Trip got a flawless win in each round. I hope they make the rest of his other pokemon regular strength to balance out Haxperior.

Although I hope this is a wake up call for Ash. He needs to start training like DP Ash again.

I could care less that he won the tournament but it wouldn't have killed him to put some effort into it -_-.
    He probably put in lots of effort training off screen, people just don't like that someone with only 1 region of experience could train so well without resorting to turning into an army seargeant.

I didn't figure it out until now! That was what really happen? Yeah you are right! Wow.

I have absolutely nothing against Serperior being so fast and agile. After all it's Trip's starter and usually they're the strongest Pokémon of the team. Heck, even my Belherbe (my female Serperior) is fast and powerful XD.

The only thing that ticks me off is the fact that Pignite couldn't land a single hit. Seriously, how Ash is supposed to beat something that fast, unless he and his Pokémon will become affected by the League's power boost and almost all the others by the power down?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Serperior didn't even bind one thing this tournament :P
    It just happens. He's so magnificent, things just don't want to put in the same amount of effort to hurt him. <

With Pignite always missing, Serperior reminded me of those annoying Pokemon in Ranger that teleport away. XD Seriously Trip just didn't pay to put Serpy-Derpy into the Daycare, he gave them to Daycare people who were ninjas!
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st August 2012 at 5:05 AM.

So what?? I want Servine too, does that make him my favorite?? Just because I want someone to evolve does not make it my favorite. Krookodile has always been my favorite in Unova.

Ya right, Dento uses his pokemon just fine and the thing still haxed his way through. They didn't even show the Buffalo hitting the stupid snake in the preview -_-.

22. Default

Evolve him and Give him Rock Seal/Ganseki-Fuuji aka Rock Tomb.

Will cut the damn things speed, or at the least, a SPAM of RT would fill the field with boulders, impeding its movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Evolve him and Give him Rock Seal/Ganseki-Fuuji aka Rock Tomb.

Will cut the damn things speed, or at the least, a SPAM of RT would fill the field with boulders, impeding its movement.
    Then zeusperior would use frenzy plant to clear the field and toss the rocks back on emboar for a KO anyways.

I think the reason why I like Serperior do much is because of how (almost) realistic it moves. Most of it's movements were very snake-like. XD It seemed more natural than the other snakes I've seen. Though Serperior isn't even a snake. :/ It has stubby arms. XD

I think the reason why I like Serperior do much is because of how (almost) realistic it moves. Most of it's movements were very snake-like. XD It seemed more natural than the other snakes I've seen. Though Serperior isn't even a snake. :/ It has stubby arms. XD
    Okay we get it, you fangasm over the snake. It doesn't have to be the only focus on your last 4-5 posts.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast