Thread: Of Love and Nuzlocke

Default Of Love and Nuzlocke

Of Love and Nuzlocke

Seeing how this place is kinda dead I wanted to help throw this back up there with a derpy little comic that i'm doodling.

Synopsis:
    Young trainers Red and Green have just hit 12 years old and are ready to start their Pokemon adventure. When they go to start their journey they find out that the Pokemon world isn't at all what it's made out to be in the games. Due to preservation a trainer can only catch one Pokemon per route and town. They also learn the hard way that Pokemon can die in this sport that's made out to be so light hearted. Will they be able to overcome the challenges between them and make it to the champion seat, or will someone buckle under the pressure.

----

This idea came from a Nuzlocke challenge my friend and I did ourselves. I was Green and she was Red. I wanted to make this into a tiny webcomic series just because of the fun times we had. Note that this IS a glorified version and didn't ACTUALLY happen like this. But its the same Pokemon that we ended up with.

Right now its fairly sketchy and stuff. It's made mainly using MS Paint. Once I get my Manga creator up and the bugs ironed out though I will be using that. This is also more of a chibi cartoony style, for fun, not to show off my art skill. I am actually going into comic and sequential art as a major so this is just something to help kick start me and show me how much work it takes to make a comic. I'm not going to go all out on it just because I do have my schooling but I do hope to make this as fun for you guys to read as it was for me to play.

Updates will be...Whenever I feel like it >P I hope to make at least 1 a week but I won't promise it.

Archive:
    Chapter 1: Lets begin

Page 1
    Page 2
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 10th January 2013 at 4:47 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Well, a comic that looks pretty good.

Just actually remember to update it. Not meaning that it should be every day, but don't refrain for a month. (the color beige comes to mind)
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    Well, a comic that looks pretty good.

Just actually remember to update it. Not meaning that it should be every day, but don't refrain for a month. (the color beige comes to mind)
    Ahh thank you . Im glad someone likes it. I was afraid people would get scare away by bad art. The first page is kinda bleh but don't worry it gets better.
    I actually have almost 3 pages done so far in 1 day I plan to update either tomorrow or Thursday. But goodness no I hope I don't go a month XD.

Also from now on I've decide to make this comic in color. It just looks so much better with color than black and white.

UPDATE

Oops i'm sorry double post but I decided to update today with the 2nd page, now brought to you in color!
    What starter do you think Red's going to pick!

AN: I suck at drawing tables..and round objects...bahh
    I am also uploading in ImageShack now seeing as how that site won't resize the pictures [my pages have weird sizes]. I was having problems with Photobucket doing that so that's why its different. Just click on the picture to upscale it to its proper size viewing glory!
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 10th January 2013 at 4:53 PM.