Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Next Generation

Default Pokemon: The Next Generation

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Follow along, as Ashley and Michael take on Kanto, with support from their parents, Ash and May.

PM List:
        Spoiler:- :

Table of Contents:

Character Biographies:

Prologue:

It’s been nearly 30 years since Ash Ketchum has battled in various Leagues across the globe. Ash is widely regarded as the best trainer to ever come out of the Kanto Region, after winning 3 Leagues and beating 2 champions, Lance and Cynthia. He has settled down at home, in Pallet Town, with his wife, May and their two children, twins, Ashley and Michael. May, a top coordinater, was the champion of 2 Grand Festivals. The house lies in the same spot Ash grew up in, except remodeled. The home is now a mansion, and in the backyard, the Pokemon of Ash and May are playing in about 5 acres of land.

Ashley aspires to be a top coordinator like her mother, while Michael wants to be a Pokemon Master, and challenge leagues everywhere. Today is the twins’ tenth birthday, and the day that they will set out on their Pokemon Journey.

Ash walks upstairs to Ashley’s bedroom to wake her up, while May does the same to Michael.

Ash says to his daughter, “I’m so proud of you! Today is the day you get to start your journey just like I did when I was your age.”

She replies, “Okay dad, now give me some time to get ready.”

May says to her son, “Get up, honey! Aren’t you excited?”

He replies, “Ugh…. it’s so early! But, I’m so excited! I’ll be down ASAP.”

Michael is awfully quick getting ready.

He sprints downstairs and said, “I can’t wait to choose my starter Pokemon!”

Ashley, however, is rather slow at getting ready. She gets down about 20 minutes after Michael.

Ashley says to her family, “So, when do we get our starter Pokemon?”

Ash says in reply, “Well…”

The doorbell rings. Michael sprints to the door and opens it.

He says to the person at the doorstep, “Oh! Hey Uncle Gary! What are you doing here?”

Gary says to the kids, “Kids, I’m here to give you your Pokedex and Pokeballs.”

Ashley is excited, but says, “We don’t even have our starter Pokemon yet.”

May says to her, “Sweetie, we have so many Pokemon that just hatched from eggs, they will be perfect for the two of you!”

Ash tells everyone, “Let’s head out there and see all of the Pokemon!”

They head on out to the backyard. On the deck there is a large group of baby Pokemon that include Pichu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Chickorita, Totodile, Phanpy, Torchic, Treecko, Snorunt, Skitty, Wurmple, Starly, Chimchar, Turtwig, Munchlax, Gible, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Sandile, Roggenrola, Scraggy, Sewaddle, and many more. These were all offspring of Ash and May’s Pokemon which made them that much more special for Ashley and Michael.

Michael asks, “So, Ashley, who do you want to be yours?”

Ashley adds, “I really like Torchic! She is so cute, but I also like Munchlax, and he seems to like me!”

Ash tells them, “Only one starter Pokemon, hun!”

Michael says, with excitement, “In that case, I choose Pichu! He is so cool!”

Ash reminds him, “Son, it’s really cool that you chose Pichu because when I started my journey, I chose Pikachu, Pichu’s dad!”

Michael replies, “Of course I know that, that is why I chose him.”

Pichu approaches Michael and jumps onto his shoulder, ready to go.

Ashleys says, “Okay, I think I’m gonna go with Torchic, because mom chose Torchic when she began her Pokemon journey!”

May tells her and Michael, “You two are so sweet, I wish you the best on your journey!”

Gary adds in, “Okay kids, here are your Pokedex and Pokeballs!”

He hands them to the kids, Michael gets a green one, while Ashley gets a purple one.

Michael asks Gary, “So, how do they work?”

He replies with, “Just slide it up and aim it at a Pokemon you want the information of. You can even check a Pokemon’s attacks just by pointing your Pokedex at it!”

Michael aims his Pokedex at Pichu and it says, “Pichu, the pre-evolved for of Pikachu, it can create tiny bursts of electricity, that prove to be very powerful. Pichu knows the moves Volt Tackle and Thundershock.”

Ashley does the same to Torchic and it says, “Torchic has a tiny fire bursting inside of it, temperature can reach up to 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. Torchic knows the moves Low Kick and Ember.”

The other Pokemon around were upset that they were not chosen to go with them on their journey.

Gary says to Ash and May, “Let the kids take another Pokemon, what’s the harm?”

Ash and May both nod their heads in agreement.

Michael asks, “Which one of you guys wants to come with me?”

He notices an Oshawott was being pushes out of the jumping crowd of Pokemon, so he goes over to comfort the little guy.

He asks the Oshawott, “You wanna come with me, buddy?”

The Oshawott was sitting down, a tear coming out of his eye, but he showed a bit of a smile when Michael went over to him.

Oshawott gets over it and says, “Osha, Oshawott!”

Ashley looks over and sees an egg that began to glow. The egg was hatching.

She points to it and tells everyone, “Look, guys! An egg is hatching!”

Ash goes over to it and tells everyone, “I think it’s a Chikorita egg!”

The eggs stops glowing and there was a little, baby Chikorita sitting there.

Ashley said to it, “You’re so precious! Would you like to go on a journey with me and Chikorita?”

The Chikorita nods in agreement.

Gary tells the kids, “Well, you two are all set, two Pokemon each and Pokeballs and a Pokedex.”

They walk back inside.

May stops Ashley and says, “Here, take this, it is my first contest ribbon case!”

Ashley replies, “Thanks mom! This is so special!"

Ash stops Michael and says, “Here, son, I want you to take my badge case that I used in Kanto, I know you will beat all the gyms just as I did!”

They walk outside their front door and give their parents hugs goodbye.

Out in the distance of Pallet Town, Ashley and Michael are beginning their journey.

To Be Continued…
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 2nd December 2012 at 9:02 PM.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Great new fic, great characters and great story. I didnt think this would work to be honest, but i'm happy it did. My favourite part was when you listed the pokemon that were ash and may's pokemons babies. I would like to be on the pm list please! I noticed one mistake, when you talked about oshawott you said been pushes away instead of been pushed away, other than that your grammar is improving too.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Great new fic, great characters and great story. I didnt think this would work to be honest, but i'm happy it did. My favourite part was when you listed the pokemon that were ash and may's pokemons babies. I would like to be on the pm list please! I noticed one mistake, when you talked about oshawott you said been pushes away instead of been pushed away, other than that your grammar is improving too.
    Glad you like it! I will go in and fix the Oshawott bit. New Chapter sometime today.

you know, the idea worked perfectly and you described it very well.
    I really like the characters and their Pokemon.
    I noticed that your grammar is improving, but one mistake I found: ''here are your Pokeballs and Pokedex'' why the latter is in single form?
    I will be waiting for more, PM list please

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    you know, the idea worked perfectly and you described it very well.
    I really like the characters and their Pokemon.
    I noticed that your grammar is improving, but one mistake I found: ''here are your Pokeballs and Pokedex'' why the latter is in single form?
    I will be waiting for more, PM list please
    Thanks for the great feedback! I couldn't decided if "Pokedexes" sounded right, and I figured, we don't say "Pokemons"
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 31st August 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Thanks for the great feedback! I couldn't decided if "Pokedexes" sounded right, and I figured, we don't say "Pokemons"
    You are welcome
    Well, the one more thing that surprised me was two Chickorita babies.
    They head on out to the backyard. On the deck there is a large group of baby Pokemon that include Pichu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Chickorita,
    and
    The eggs stops glowing and there was a little, baby Chikorita sitting there.
    So, why didn't you want to give her the former one?)

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    You are welcome
    Well, the one more thing that surprised me was two Chickorita babies.

and

So, why didn't you want to give her the former one?)
    Well, I guess Sceptile and Bayleef are getting it done.

Chapter 1: Goodbye Pallet Town, Hello Journey!

Our new generation of heroes has just begun their journey. Ashley, along with her partners Torchic and Chikorita are on a mission to win the Kanto Grand Festival, while her twin brother, Michael, has a goal to become win the Kanto League, with his Pokemon, Pichu, on his shoulder, and Oshawott. Out in the distance past Pallet Town, they are on their way to Viridian City.

Ashley says to Michael, “Gee, I can’t believe that we are finally Pokemon trainers!”

Michael replies, “Oh my Arceus, I know sis, I think I’m going to challenge the Viridian City Gym!”

Ashley adds, “That’s great, when we get there, I need to find out where the closest contest is!”

Michael proclaims, “You know what? We should have a battle!”

Ashley exclaims, “That sounds like a great idea bro! Let’s see what our Pokemon can do!”

Michael remarks, “We should have a double battle, so all of our Pokemon can participate!”

Ashley agrees, “Okay, Torchic and Chikorita, come on out!”

Michael exclaims, “Okay Pichu, help me battle! Oshawott, come on out!”

They release their Pokemon out of their Pokeballs and stand across from each other. Michael takes out his Pokedex to check Oshawott’s moves and it says “Oshawott knows the moves Water Gun, Ice Beam, and Tackle.” Ashley does the same to Chikorita and it says “Chikorita knows the moves Razor Leaf and Vine Whip.”

Michael starts the battle with, “Oshawott, use Water Gun on Torchic, Pichu, Volt Tackle on Chikorita!”

Oshawott fires his Water Gun and Pichu begins to sprints after Chikorita with yellow static around him.

Ashley is worried and commands, “Chikorita, use Razor Leaf to stop Pichu, and Torchic, go for a Low Kick on Oshawott!”

Chikorita tries to stop the Volt Tackle by using Razor Leaf, but she does not succeed, Pichu lands a very powerful hit on her, Chikorita, just being newly hatched, is struggling. Pichu is taking a bit of recoil due to the Razor Leaf. Torchic starts sprinting at Oshawott, low to the ground, but Oshawott’s Water Gun hits her during the feat. Nonetheless, Torchic heads after Oshawott, ready with her glowing, left foot.

Ashley commands, “Chikorita, I know you’re feeling weak, but give be one more Razor Leaf at Oshawott!”

Michael adds, “Pichu use Thundershock on Torchic!”

Torchic is able with land a successful Low Kick, which leaves Oshawott on the ground, struggling to get up. To add to it, Chikorita’s Razor Leaf was coming at full speed, it lands successfully, causing Oshawott to continue to struggle, practically at his last leg. Meanwhile, Pichu used a Thundershock on Torchic, which landed, hard. Torchic was on the ground, swirls in his eyes.

Ashley says, feeling bad, “Torchic you fought a great battle, return, Chikorita, use Vine Whip on Oshawott and lift him into the air”

The Vine Whip pulls Oshawott into mid air, but Michael exclaims, “Oshawott, use Ice Beam to freeze the vines. Pichu, one last Volt Tackle!”

Ice Beam freezes the vines, just as Michael had thought. The Ice even moved onto Chikorita. Out of nowhere, Pichu comes charging in at the speed of light ready to take her out. Chikorita flew back at Ashley, unable to battle.

Ashley says to Michael, “Wow brother, you are a great battler! Chikorita, take a nice, long rest!”

Michael replies, “Thanks Ashley! Oshawott, Pichu, you two did fantastic! Oshawott, return!”

Ashley and Michael gather all of their things from where they battled, in the middle of the forest, and continued on to Viridian City. After walking for some while, Ashley spots a little blue Pokemon sitting by a river.

She says to Michael, “Hey, look it’s a Poliwag, I think! I wanna catch it!”

Michael exclaims, “That’s a great idea, I want to catch a Pokemon, too!”

Ashley proclaims, “Chikorita, come on out, help us catch a new friend!”

Michael tells her, “Okay, I’m gonna head down into this forrest and see what kinds of Pokemon I can find! I’ll be back at sundown, and we can set up camp!”

Ashley approaches the Poliwag and says, “Hey there, little guy! Want to battle us?”

Poliwag nods in agreement.

“Use Razor Leaf, Chikorita!”

Chikorita fires out hundreds of leaves at the wild Poliwag.

The Poliwag fires bubbles, trying to stop the leaves, but can’t as the bubbles keep getting burst by the Razor Leaves.

“Alright, I think you’re weak enough now! Go Pokeball!”

She takes a Pokeball out of her bag and tosses it at Poliwag. Poliwag goes inside the ball. It rocks on the ground, three times, flashing red each time. On the third, it stops.

“I caught a Poliwag!”

To Be Continued…

Chapter 2: We follow Michael in the forest, as he finds many bird Pokemon, and has to make it back to Ashley before sundown. Will he catch a new friend in the process?
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 5th September 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Great chapter, but I feel that it and the battle were a bit short and rushed.

The only thing that felt rushed to me was the Poliwag capture.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I really like this one! Too bad sandile and totodile didnt get picked. lol add me to pm list
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Hey, another good chapter. I don't know if it's just me or was that chapter a little short? Any way, it was a very well described battle between ashley and michael. You portrayed it as if i was watching an episode of the anime, a good episode, not the new english version of bw... =( The only part i felt could have been better was the capture of poliwag, oh a poliwag i wanna catch it. But there is only so far you can go before it gets confusing. I like it alot and cannot wait for the rest of the story =)
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:

Luvin' the t'wigs <3

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! I agree that I rushed the capture, but it was supposed to feel like Ashley just "wanted" to catch a Pokemon. Haven't been on for 2 days due to vacation, nonetheless, expect a new chapter tomorrow! Feel free to leave some suggestions that are like "Scenes I would like to see"

Scenes I would like to see...: Is one of the characters get an Aron! And it becomes an amazing aggron! You know you want to put it in the story. And for me as well

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Scenes I would like to see...: Is one of the characters get an Aron! And it becomes an amazing aggron! You know you want to put it in the story. And for me as well
    Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly, Ashley and Michael are currently on their journey through Kanto, so maybe once they get to Hoenn, you will get your Aron!

Chapter 2: It’s My Time Now

Michael is walking through the forest thinking to himself “Well, I think now is the time I catch a Pokemon. I can’t believe I let my sister catch one before I could!”

He continues on, and sees a meadow. The meadow is filled with all sorts of Pokemon, big and small. Something that draws in Michael is a flock of Spearow. Michael remembers when he was young, and his mom took him on a stroll in this very forest; they came up to a group of Spearow and Michael told May that one day he would catch his own Spearow and raise it into a mighty Fearow.

“I wonder if this is that same group.”

Michael walks closer to them and prepares to battle the flock.

“Pichu, I need your help! We’re gonna catch a Spearow! Let’s start things off with a Thundershock!”

Pichu makes sparks with his entire body, and they head right toward a little group of Spearow, causing the majority of the group to fly away, but one remained. This Spearow seemed very determined to battle, planting his foot in a demanding fashion.

“Alright, Pichu, Volt Tackle!”

Pichu’s body turns entirely yellow, and covered with electricity. He begins to sprint after the Spearow, but suddenly the Spearow started to react, sprinting after Pichu at a high speed. The little Spearow, however, did not stand a chance against Pichu’s Volt Tackle, flying up into the air after making contact.

“Pichu, give me a Thundershock, once more!”

Pichu uses Thundershock on Spearow, sending volts of electricity at it, causing it to fall to the ground.

“Alright, now seems like a good time to capture it!”

Pichu nods his head in agreement. Michael pulls out a Pokeball, and turns his visor back.

“Go, Pokeball!”

The Pokeball hits Spearow on the beak and drops to the ground and pulls it in. It rolls and flashes red 3 times and then it stops.

“We caught a Spearow, Pichu!”

“The sun is starting to set… we better get back to Ashley. Spearow, come on out and show us the way!”

Spearow comes out and Michael pulls out his Pokedex, and it tells him “Spearow can sometimes be unkind to other Pokemon, but once captured; they may be quite friendly and strong in battle. She knows the moves Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, and Fury Attack.”

Michael and Pichu follow Spearow back into the forest, where everything is starting to become familiar to Michael. About a few minutes in, Michael hears a scream, and he fears it is Ashley.

“Spearow, fly ahead and see if she is okay.”

Michael sprinted toward the direction of the cry, he approaches it and sees Ashley, pitching a tent for the night, and preparing a fire.

Michael says to her, “Was that you screaming?”

Ashley replies, “Yes, it was, there a terrifying ghost Pokemon that I have never seen before. It came right up to me and then disappeared into the forest.”

Michael adds, “It’s okay sis, we are back now. I will protect you! Hey Spearow, come down here and meet Ashley.”

Spearow flies back down to the group and sits down on Michael’s head, as if she was in a nest.

Michael exclaims, “Look, I caught a Spearow!”

Ashley replies with, “That’s great, Poliwag, Chikorita, Torchic come on out!”

Ashley lets he Pokemon out and they begin to interact with Michael’s Pokemon.

Michael proclaims, “Oshawott, you’re missing the fun!”

Oshawott is let out of his Pokeball, very serious face on him, though.
    Ashley and Michael stay for the night around their tent and fire, Michael and Pichu sleeping together, and Ashley and Torchic were because Torchic kept Ashley warm, exerting heat all night.

Michael announces to the group “There it is! Virdian City!”

Ashley exclaims “I hope there is a contest here! I’m really excited!”

The walk down to Viridian City and begin to wander around, it is a very busy city, with street vendors, taxis, and moderately large buildings.

Ashley notices a billboard and says, “Michael look up there, ‘Viridian City Gym - Home of Gym Leader Ritchie,’ you definitely should challenge it!”

Michael exclaims, “I will definitely challenge it! Let’s go!”

After surviving the busy sidewalks of the city, Michael goes up to the doors of Viridian City’s Gym and it says "For experienced trainers only."

Ashley says to him, “Well, we should come back when you get all of your other 7 badges. You will for sure be ready then.”

Michael replies, “Fine… I guess I just got hyped up for nothing.”

A man approaches them and says, “Your Ash Ketchum’s son, right?”

Michael replies, “Yes, yes I am, and who are you?”

He tells Michael, “Well, sir, your father and I battled many times. I am Ritchie. You are more than welcome to challenge the gym, don’t bother with the sign!”

Michael says, “Well, thanks! When can we battle?”

Richie replies, “Sure thing bud, follow me inside, we can battle now!”

They walk inside. Ashley and Michael are in awe of what they see. It is a very large facility, with a battle field in the center.

Richie says to him, “I am supposed to be the toughest test in Kanto before the league, so I am going to be using 3 Pokemon, all of different types.”

Michael exclaims, “I am ready for anything!”

To Be Continued…

Chapter 3: Will things go Michaels way during the battle? What is next for these two young trainers?
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 5th September 2012 at 11:15 PM.

another good chapter, you spearow capture was very detailed, the move description and all. And the gym battle is really sounding good, is that ritchie from the indigo league in the anime? well done, cud u read my new fanfic the pokemon chronicles according to troy!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:

Luvin' the t'wigs <3

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    another good chapter, you spearow capture was very detailed, the move description and all. And the gym battle is really sounding good, is that ritchie from the indigo league in the anime? well done, cud u read my new fanfic the pokemon chronicles according to troy!
    It is Ritchie from the Indigo League! Thanks for letting me know about my detail, because I still think I can improve more.

Very good chapter! I really like it I liked the detail in Capturing spearow. And maaaybe you could have someone come from the Hoenn region, could be like a Gym leaderzs kid that Ash and Said" Gym leader" were good friends, and Ask told them about Michael and Ashley so gym leader sent their kid to meet up with them! lol that all popped into my head real fast.

This is a really great chapter, OshaMijuWott! I can't wait until the next chapters come in all three of your fanfics.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    This is a really great chapter, OshaMijuWott! I can't wait until the next chapters come in all three of your fanfics.
    About 3... I think I just going to do this one, as it has become my favorite.

I'm liking this story!
    I'm glad I followed that link!

Spoiler:- Credit:

Ash and May? Huh, I always thought Ash would go with Dawn... but I love Dawn, so it's biased. Amazing story, I like how the siblings go together. Add me to the PM list please!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Ash and May? Huh, I always thought Ash would go with Dawn... but I love Dawn, so it's biased. Amazing story, I like how the siblings go together. Add me to the PM list please!
    Glad you enjoyed it! I added you to the list! Expect a new chapter over the weekend, everyone. It will have a lot going on.

Chapter 3: The Mysteries of Viridian Forest

Ritchie proclaims, “Let’s start things off strong, Trey!”

A big green, Pokemon, with a tree on its back comes out of its Pokeball and roars.

Michael remarks, “Hey, that’s a Torterra! My dad has one too!”

Ritchie responds with, “Yeah, your father and I tend to have many of the same Pokemon!”

Michael says, “Well, Torterra is a grass and ground type, so Pichu and Oshawott won’t do much, so Spearow is my best choice! Spearow, come out and battle!”

Ritchie exclaims, “Well, smart choice I suppose. Trey, use Rock Tomb and get this battle over with quickly!”

Michael is worried and commands, “Spearow, charge after him with your best Aerial Ace!”

Torterra opens its mouth and a giant, glowing boulder appears. The boulder goes flying toward Spearow and it is trying to use Aerial Ace. Spearow gets hit hard by the boulder and lands on the wall, appearing weak.

Michael tells Spearow, “Buddy, it’s okay!”

Spearow falls onto the ground with swirls in its eyes.

Ritchie proclaims, “There’s much more where that came from!”

Michael tells Ritchie, “Spearow, return! You tried your best. Sir, this may come as a surprise, but I think I need to come back and challenge you when I have seven badges and have trained more with my Pokemon. I don’t want my other Pokemon to get knocked out with one hit.”

Ritchie replies, “I respect your decision, and I cannot wait for a challenge once you are ready. You have some nice charisma, kid, go for your dreams.”

Ashley asks, “Ritchie, do you know if there are going to be any Pokemon Contests nearby soon?”

Ritchie tells them, “Yes, Ashley, I do believe there is a Contest in Cerulean City, along with a water type gym, Michael. Go there, and stop in Pewter first. Michael, Pewter City is supposed to be the first gym on a trainer’s quest, so go there, and challenge Forrest. Speaking of forests, there is a Pokemon catching contest in the Viridian Forest! Stop there and test your luck!”

Michael remarks, “Thanks for all those tips! We will do everything we can!”

They head on out to the front of the gym.

Ashley and Michael say in unison, “Thanks Ritchie!”

They walk down into the city, waving at Ritchie.

Ashley says, “Hey, should we stop at a Pokemon Center and get our Pokemon healed up?”

Michael replies, “Yes! Sounds like a great idea; then we can head over to Viridian Forest for the contest!”

They walk on over to the Pokemon Center and give Nurse Joy their Pokeballs and head over to the phone to call their parents.

Ash answers the door with Muk hugging him in the back.

Michael says, “Hey Dad! I battled Ritchie here in Viridian, I fought his Torterra with my Spearow and I was defeated in one hit. I decided that I would come back and fight him after I get my first seven badges.”

Ash replies, “That’s too bad, but I know you’ll be a great trainer one day! What is your sister up to?”

Ashley walks over after reading a poster for the bug catching contest.

Ashley exclaims, “We’re going to the Viridian Forest Pokemon Catching Contest! It starts in an hour I think.”

Ash remarks, “How cool! May, honey, the kids are on the phone!”

May comes up and says, “Hey kids! How’s your first day been?”

Ashley looks down at her watch and says, “Great, Mom! We need to go or else we’re not gonna get to the forest in time!”

They hang up, get their Pokemon from Nurse Joy, and sprint to the forest so that they won’t be late.

They are lined up with ten other trainers. There are four boys and four girls.

The announcer says, “If each trainer would now choose one Pokemon to accompany them in the forest.”

Ashley takes out Torchic and Michael uses Pichu. The other trainers have a variety of Pokemon including Growlithe, Wartortle, Eevee, Piloswine, Roserade, Floatzel, Swellow, and Darumaka.

The announcer then exclaims, “You can capture any Pokemon in this forest on the count of three! The winner will be the first person to return with a newly captured Pokemon! One, two, three, begin!”

Ashley and Torchic sprint one way, and Michael and Pichu head another. Ashley is walking deeper into the forest, and the sun it setting, she sees a trainer capture a Pidgey and another capture a Butterfree.

“We need to hurry, Torchic!”

Ashley going along and ran into a group of Venonat.

“Torchic, we’re gonna catch one of those! Use ember!”

Red flames are coming out of Torchic’s beak and hit the group of Venonat.
    “Keep using ember!”

Torchic was using ember and suddenly, it starts to release swirls of fire.
    “Is that Fire Spin?”

Torchic keeps on firing out its Fire Spin. Eventually, there is one Venonat that looks able to be captured.

“Go, Pokeball!”

She releases the Pokeball, and it lands on the Venonat. Venonat was inside the ball, and one, two, three flashes went off.

“I caught a Venonat!”

Meanwhile, Michael is venturing through the forest with Pichu and they come across an abandoned home. Michael pushes opens the door.

“Hello? Anyone in here?”

Suddenly a little, ball shaped Pokemon comes wobbling out. Michael pulls out his Pokedex, as he is unsure what it is, and it tells him “Seedot, the Acorn Pokemon, they like to surprise people and Pokemon.”

“Pichu, we’re gonna catch this Seedot! Use Thundershock!”

To Be Continued…

Chapter 4 Preview: Ashley and Michael finish the bug catching contest. Will they be the first ones back with a Pokemon? What awaits in Pewter City?
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 1st December 2012 at 8:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast