Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 177

Thread: Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not a chance.
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Some say ut right next to them but ok I will ;-;
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hey ZiR again!

    Interested in:

    357/Tropius/トロピウス/Female/Jolly/しょこたん/02027/53/No* What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Docile/WISHMKR/20043/05/No% What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lax/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lonely/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Sassy/WISHMKR/20043/15/Yes*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Jolly/WISHMKR/20043/66/No What's the Characteristic?

    Offering:
    Check out my shop. ^^


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Hey ZiR again!

    Interested in:

    357/Tropius/トロピウス/Female/Jolly/しょこたん/02027/53/No* What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Docile/WISHMKR/20043/05/No% What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lax/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lonely/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Sassy/WISHMKR/20043/15/Yes*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Jolly/WISHMKR/20043/66/No What's the Characteristic?

    Offering:
    Check out my shop. ^^
    Hey you!

    Tropius = Capable of taking hits
    Jirachi Docile UT = Is the same shiny one that we traded
    Jirachi Jolly Touched a lot = Likes to relax

    I'll check your shop and answer again as soon as possible. =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Hey ZiR again!

    Interested in:

    357/Tropius/トロピウス/Female/Jolly/しょこたん/02027/53/No* What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Docile/WISHMKR/20043/05/No% What's the characteristic?
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lax/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lonely/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Sassy/WISHMKR/20043/15/Yes*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Jolly/WISHMKR/20043/66/No What's the Characteristic?

    Offering:
    Check out my shop. ^^
    Ok! I do know that you are interested in 4 pokemons and the Docile Jirachi is a discarded something that you have and about the other 2 ones?
    These are some things that I'm interested:

    Fukuoka Manaphy マナフィ Hardy Lv.50 OT: パルシティ 07157- Often lost in thought
    Weavile Jolly Male Lv.30 OT: WORLD09 08159- Likes to run
    Mew ミュウ Serious Lv.5 OT: ススム 11219- Somewhat of a clown
    Channel Jirachi Timid Lv.5 OT: CHANNEL 40122- Hates to loose (More Jirachis, yay!)
    Movie 10 Celebi セレビィ Modest Lv.50 えいがかん 07100- Loves to eat
    Aura Mew Serious Lv.10 OT: Aura 20078- Mischievous

    Alternatives
    Mew Modest Lv.5 OT: OTO2010 10160- Good endurance
    Hadou Registeel レジスチル Jolly Lv.40 OT: ハドウ 50901- Likes to run
    E4ALL Manaphy Adamant Lv.50 OT: E4ALL 10187- Likes to thrash about
    Concert Chatot ペラップ Jolly Lv.25 OT: コンサート 10286- Somewhat Stubborn
    Regigigas Calm Lv.100 OT: TRU 03089- Often scatters things
    Dragonite Mild Lv.50 OT: TRU 11088- Highly Persistent


    No, I don't want all of them but if you are not ok with one of the top wants, for example, you can replace for one of the Alternatives, that I might request anyway in the future. XD
    The number of pokemons for the trade is up to you.
    Last edited by ZiR; 5th November 2012 at 1:10 AM.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Zir, how does this sound?

    Interested in:
    357/Tropius/トロピウス/Female/Jolly/しょこたん/02027/53/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Docile/WISHMKR/20043/05/No% (Still want it)
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lax/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lonely/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*

    Offering:

    Fukuoka Manaphy マナフィ Hardy Lv.50 OT: パルシティ 07157- Often lost in thought
    Weavile Jolly Male Lv.30 OT: WORLD09 08159- Likes to run
    Mew ミュウ Serious Lv.5 OT: ススム 11219- Somewhat of a clown What event is this?
    Channel Jirachi Timid Lv.5 OT: CHANNEL 40122- Hates to loose (More Jirachis, yay!)
    Movie 10 Celebi セレビィ Modest Lv.50 えいがかん 07100- Loves to eat


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Zir, how does this sound?

    Interested in:
    357/Tropius/トロピウス/Female/Jolly/しょこたん/02027/53/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Docile/WISHMKR/20043/05/No% (Still want it)
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lax/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Lonely/WISHMKR/20043/05/No*

    Offering:

    Fukuoka Manaphy マナフィ Hardy Lv.50 OT: パルシティ 07157- Often lost in thought
    Weavile Jolly Male Lv.30 OT: WORLD09 08159- Likes to run
    Mew ミュウ Serious Lv.5 OT: ススム 11219- Somewhat of a clown What event is this?
    Channel Jirachi Timid Lv.5 OT: CHANNEL 40122- Hates to loose (More Jirachis, yay!)
    Movie 10 Celebi セレビィ Modest Lv.50 えいがかん 07100- Loves to eat
    Great!!!!!
    Mew is the 10th Anniversary one (I still don't have a japanese of this event). =P
    Ps: I can trade right now if you want. =)
    Just a minute, do you want the shiny Jirachi that I got from you? Really?
    Last edited by ZiR; 5th November 2012 at 1:30 AM.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR View Post
    Great!!!!!
    Mew is the 10th Anniversary one (I still don't have a japanese of this event). =P
    Ps: I can trade right now if you want. =)
    Just a minute, do you want the shiny Jirachi that I got from you? Really?
    Oh, I thought it was WISHMKR Jirachi the same one I gave you, but not shiny.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    Oh, I thought it was WISHMKR Jirachi the same one I gave you, but not shiny.
    I put that %, to explain this pokemon is a shiny one. I think I need to put something different for this little guy, maybe red letters.
    Anyway now its 4 pokemons, maybe the 1st 4 offers it would be a deal, right?
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR View Post
    I put that %, to explain this pokemon is a shiny one. I think I need to put something different for this little guy, maybe red letters.
    Anyway now its 4 pokemons, maybe the 1st 4 offers it would be a deal, right?
    That's fine with me. I can't trade at the moment though. I'm checking the new events I got.


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyer1228 View Post
    That's fine with me. I can't trade at the moment though. I'm checking the new events I got.
    Ok, no problem! Pm-me when you are ready. ^^
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lancaster P.A
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spektor View Post
    WELCOME

    You can make request now :P Enjoy

    READ
    Any offers are welcome Different natures are fine by me depending on the offer.
    Don't forget to take a look at my wants. I prefer UT Pocket Monsters. 98% of the shinies are UT.


    Shinies


        Spoiler:- Shiny Legends:



        Spoiler:- Shiny Starters:


        Spoiler:- Shiny Pocket Monsters:


        Spoiler:- Shiny Wants:


    Looking for Rare Events

        Spoiler:- Events:


    I'm offering shiny shellos for your shiny Charmeleon.
    And my shiny Carvahna for shiny Swablu.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    46

    Default I bet you won't notice this title

    I'd just like to say that that is an amazing picture on post 3, spektor.

    I have a ton of events to offer at my trade shop, shinies too and I do do shiny requests.

    And I am interested in these pokes:

    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Relaxed/WISHMKR/20043/05/No
    385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Jolly/WISHMKR/20043/66/No
    386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Lax/Oblivia/03060/50/No
    386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Rash/Gamestp/06218/50/No
    386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Lonely/Gamestp/06218/50/No
    386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Quiet/DOEL/28606/70/No
    386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Brave/Issac/54243/30/No
    390/Chimchar/ヒコザル/Male/Hardy/ナゴヤ/09120/40/No
    485/Heatran/HEATRAN/Male/Quiet/Oblivia/03060/50/No
    486/Regigigas/REGIGIGAS/Genderless/Hasty/TRU/03089/100/No
    486/Regigigas/REGIGIGAS/Genderless/Mild/EUETE09/07189/100/No
    490/Manaphy/マナフィ/Genderless/Quiet/みずのたみ/12226/5/No
    490/Manaphy/MANAPHY/Genderless/Quirky/MFleal/07192/1/No
    490/Manaphy/MANAPHY/Genderless/Rash/Chris/41569/1/No
    490/Manaphy/MANAPHY/Genderless/Bold/FENIX/18928/1/No
    490/Manaphy/マナフィ/Genderless/Adamant/Yuu/64030/1/No
    490/Manaphy/マナフィ/Genderless/Brave/タカミチ/13695/1/No
    491/Darkrai/DARKRAI/Genderless/Timid/ALAMOS/05318/50/No
    492/Shaymin/SHAYMIN/Genderless/Modest/Oblivia/03060/30/No
    492/Shaymin/SHAYMIN/Genderless/Modest/TRU/02089/50/No
    492/Shaymin/シェイミ/Genderless/Quirky/えいがかん/07198/50/No
    492/Shaymin/SHAYMIN/Genderless/Sassy/Ace/50064/30/No
    493/Arceus/アルセウス/Genderless/Timid/えいがかん/07189/100/No

    Shoot me a Pm if you want to trade.
    Last edited by PokemonAndDBZ; 6th November 2012 at 5:29 AM.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Ohhhhh my jeezz! Sorry you guys I was out for a while! My internet was out I hope you guys shoot some request my way. Ill respond as fast as I can :P Happy Holidays my fellow pokemon peeps
    Link to my 4th/5th Gen Shop
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

    Friend Safari: Dragon/Fairy

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Spektor,

    I can offer a flawless UT Shiny R Unown for your

    Quote Originally Posted by Second post
    007/Squirtle/Modest/Male/Danny/Lv.1/35052
    Can it be nicknamed?

    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hey ZiR, I'm interested in the following events:

    Oblivia Shaymin (modest)
    TRU Arceus (hardy)
    FENIX Manaphy (brave)
    EUSMR09 Regigigas (mild)
    WISHMAKR Jirachi (modest)

    We can disscuss this via PM or VM ^^

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in 493/Arceus/ARCEUS/Genderless/Hardy/TRU/11079/100/No, I have a lot of Jirachis from the collesum battle disk. I don't think you have that PM me if this trade sounds acceptable.
    I'm also interested. in 386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Lonely/Gamestp/06218/50/No

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I'm interested in 493/Arceus/ARCEUS/Genderless/Hardy/TRU/11079/100/No, I have a lot of Jirachis from the collesum battle disk. I don't think you have that PM me if this trade sounds acceptable.
    I'm also interested. in 386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Lonely/Gamestp/06218/50/No
    Sure! Can you give the available natures and characteristic? ^^
    Last edited by ZiR; 1st December 2012 at 3:26 AM.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Most of them were on my diamond that got stolen. I sadly only have one that did not get stolen or go to 5th gen. I can get more but it may be a while.
    I have one that is quirky nature and sturdy body. Sorry for the lack of the amount I said, I haven't checked my game in a long time. Again, I will be able to get more, but I'm not sure how long that will take.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossDerBoss View Post
    Most of them were on my diamond that got stolen. I sadly only have one that did not get stolen or go to 5th gen. I can get more but it may be a while.
    I have one that is quirky nature and sturdy body. Sorry for the lack of the amount I said, I haven't checked my game in a long time. Again, I will be able to get more, but I'm not sure how long that will take.
    I don't have this nature yet so that would be a nice option for trade. Just 2 questions: You recieved this pokemon from your own right? This pokemon is fully untrained, or it gained any experience?
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I recived it of my friends disk, I did all the trading. And it UT, level 5 with no exp, no need to say all that though. Haha. I'm new to this if you haven't seen
    I also just noticed it's missing its damn berry. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to hold one, but it's not. My apologies.
    Last edited by RossDerBoss; 1st December 2012 at 3:40 PM.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested


    Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossDerBoss View Post
    I recived it of my friends disk, I did all the trading. And it UT, level 5 with no exp, no need to say all that though. Haha. I'm new to this if you haven't seen
    Cool! No problem. I like to collect things that I don't have yet. So, tell-me, which one do you want for now?
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    0

    Default

    493/Arceus/ARCEUS/Genderless/Hardy/TRU/11079/100/No, Was the one I was most interested in.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested


    Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossDerBoss View Post
    493/Arceus/ARCEUS/Genderless/Hardy/TRU/11079/100/No, Was the one I was most interested in.
    Ok! I will need your Friend Code. You can use my SS friend code in my sign for this trade. =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Okay, I used my DSi and got it. This is SS 3654-9013-3490
    Last edited by RossDerBoss; 1st December 2012 at 4:07 PM.
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested


    Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RossDerBoss View Post
    I'm getting an error when I try to connect to the nintendo wifi to recive my friend code.
    I see! Is your router configured as WEP conection? DS's system only accept this kind of conection for the games, as far as I know. Send-me a personal message or a voice message if you get this problem fixed. =)
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •