Hi guys! I made a huge update in my Event list. Now I'm offering more than 100 Event pokemons (yeah not that much, but I'm pretty satisfied with this number anyway), and I still need to update with some 1st gen events, but I'm doing this little by little. I made some changes that you might see in the 1st page, the most important is, I'm not taking pokemons which are public data in Pokecheck and Pokemon database, they have no value for collection.

If you want to trade and event, you may use the same model that I'm using to organise my pokemons with the informations of your pokemon.

Ex:

Interested in:
115/Kangaskhan/KANGASKHAN/Female/Naive/MICHAEL/23585/Very finicky/35/No (Apr 23, 2012 - 121) - Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

Offering:
149/Dragonite/カイリュー/Male/Mild/さいきょう/01158/Likes to relax/50/No (Jan 20, 2008 - 165)

Since, I'm still holding public event pokemons, these ones are for people which doesn't care about this public stuff, and don't have another event for trade. These pokemons are still fine according to pokecheck. Extra details in 1st page.

Thank you!