Singles Rate & Moveset Request Thread
About this thread
With the worldwide release of BW2 fast approaching, it's time for a new version of the Singles Rate Thread. Here's the old one, by the way. Ask for single movesets or advice on a single Pokémon and you'll get an answer here. Also, special thanks to Noctourniquet for writing the bulk of this post.
But this one's slightly different. I plan to take every good moveset posted in this thread and index them alphabetically in this, and the following, posts. The idea is to create an easy-to-read list of decent Pokémon movesets without having to search through the thread, or having to ask for movesets already created. Or to just draw your own inspiration from. However, I will only be including movesets which are posted using the correct format.
If anyone finds any problems or mistakes, then please feel free to send me a Visitor Message or a Private Message.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in your post being deleted and you receiving a warning or infraction.
• All SPPf Rules apply! - These are global rules. Follow them at all times, please.
• All IGRMT Rules apply! - You are in IGRMT. Read its rules. Easy.
• Check the OP first! - If you want to ask for advice on your Pokémon, please check the first post to see if it has a set viable for you! That's what it's there for. If not, then feel free to ask but please state why the OP's set was unsuitable.
• Follow the thread-specific format! - It keeps consistency and makes my life so much easier. Please make sure you use the format! Simply copy and paste this, replacing the words with whatever is appropriate;
• Don't post teams! - You may ask for or provide up to two Pokémon's movesets at a time! You should create your own thread for teams. Don't post them in here.HTML Code:[B]Pokémon[/B] @ Item (If applicable) Ability Nature (If applicable) EVs (If applicable) - Move 1 - Move 2 - Move 3 - Move 4
• Regarding Hidden Power - First of all, the format for Hidden Power will be Hidden Power [Type], not HP Type, for consistency's sake. Furthermore, as this thread is designed for in-game teams, many people will not be willing to or have the knowledge on how to breed for Hidden Power, so where possible please list Hidden Power as an option or alternative move, not as a definite move.
• Regarding EVs - For the sake of consistency, please use the following abbreviations for stats when listing EVs: Atk (Attack), Def (Defence), SpA (Special Attack), SpD (Special Defence), Spe (Speed) and HP.
• Sample Set - To better illustrate the way sets should be posted, here's an example set. Thanks to Tsumiki for the idea for this.
Spoiler:- Sample Set:
That said, go on, post away! If you have any questions, you may send a PM to either myself or one of this section's fine moderators: zhanton, Shine or [GS].