Here lies the Volxin League, where you shall be challenged on multiple fronts. You not only need to wage battle in PO, but wifi as well. Here the Gym Leaders are not restrained to monotype teams, but they may choose to use specific battle styles instead. This shall be a league where only the best may be victorious. Good luck.
Spoiler:- Challenger Rules:
1. A person who wishes to challenge the Volxin league will preform these steps before starting their challenge. They will post the beginning of their challenge on the end of the league page.
2. The challenger needs to contact the gym leader for gym battles.
3.The challenger must get all of the badges in order while complying to the rules of that particular gym (Triple battle, double battle, Challenge cup, NFE, ECT.....)
4. Challengers may change their teams between gym battles.
5. If a challenger is suspected of and then found guilty of anti-teaming they will be removed from their challenge and have all of their badges stripped from them.
6. After a challenger obtains all of the badges (s)he can challenge the Elite Four.
7. While battling the E4 the challenger is allowed only 2 team changes while battling them. A team change is defined as changing one or more members of their team in a dex-number sense, move changes do not count. Any and all team changes must be sent to Grendal upon them happening or the E4 challenge will be declared null and void. If a player is found to have changed their team after their designated 2 team changes their E4 challenge will be stopped and they will be suspended from battling them for 2 weeks. If they are found to do this multiple times the offender could have one or more badges stripped from them, which they would have to re-obtain before re-challenging the E4. If this happens more after this they will be booted from their gym and league challenge and will be banned from further challenges.
8. If a challenger beats all E4 members they have beaten the league and are now permitted to challenge the Champion, whom they will replace if they beat. The challenger can use any team they would like when facing the champion.
9. Do not talk about Gym Leaders and E4 members teams.
10. If the outcome of a battle was heavily swayed by hax, the match may be discussed between a group of members of the League (Notelobo, Grendal, Dragonicwari, the Gym Leader involved and the Challenger involved). However; the person who wants this decision swayed must show a battle video
11. A Challenger may not challenge the same gym leader twice a day. (ex; Challenger A battles Notelobo and loses, he may not rechallenge Notelobo that day.)
12. If you defeat a Gym Leader/ E4 member you must post it on the league page.
Rules for Leaders and Elite 4:
Spoiler:- Leader/ E4 Rules:
Rules for both:
1. You may only change a Pokemon once every week. This does not include changing moves.
2. You may change your battle style once every 2 weeks.
3. No telling other people the teams Gym Leaders and E4 members use. You will be removed from the league.
4. If you are beaten by a challenger; post it on the thread and the score.
5. If you are using a monotype team you must include at least 3 Pokemon of that type. You may include more, but the other 3 can be whatever you want.
6. If you are running a team style, your style must be clearly displayed. You cannot have a trick room team that includes Reuniclus, Gengar, Latios, Terrakion, choice scarf Gallade, and crobat as I doubt you would ever use trick room.
Rules for just gym leaders:
Spoiler:- Rules for gym leaders only:
1. When a gym leader looses a battle they must give up their specific badge to that player. They cannot give out this badge for any other reason. If the outcome was heavily swayed by hax the match may be discussed between a group of members of the League (Notelobo, Grendal, Dragonicwari, the Gym Leader involved and the Challenger involved). However; the person who wants this decision swayed must show a battle video.
2. Any gym leader found to have thrown a match for a friend or for any other reason will have their status as a gym leader suspended until the admins of the clan decide whether or not to reinstate them or remove them as a gym leader. If a person is removed from a gym leader position in the manner they cannot hold any other gym leader position ever.
3. If a gym leader is beaten 6-0 by a person using a styled team that is not already taken by another gym leader or E4 member that challenger may take the spot of the gym leader and change their badge acordingly. But if a Gym Leader is changed any badges earned from that gym by previous challengers are still valid and are not changed.
4. A gym leader may not turn down a battle but does get to choose when it will happen. If a gym leader is found to have put off a battle to an unreasonable time as a way of avoiding that battle that gym leader will be subjected to the same procedures as a gym leader suspected of throwing a match.
Rules for E4 only:
Spoiler:- Rules for Elite 4 only:
1. When an E4 member is beaten the E4 member will give this information to Grendal, he will keep track of this on the league page. If at anytime a challenger looses a challenge against an E4 member for any reason this will result in that person having the re-fight the other members of the E4, E4 members should report this to Grendal for recording.
Challenger sign up:
Spoiler:- challenger sign up:
Challenger Sign up