• Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

6 9.52%
  • Heart Gold/Soul Silver

1 1.59%
  • Black/White

3 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Type Trainers

I started in HGSS and played through HG just finishing the storyline and doing nothing else at all with it. Then I got Black and did the same thing. On my Soul Silver, I tried to do better with Natures and Abilitys and trained more. I also did the Pokathlon and Battle Frontier a lot. I'm also training for Colosseum battles right now.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Hahaha YES! the link cable )
    I remember when me and my friemds would do the same hahaha 4 attack moves and whoever was fastee and stronger one

I started with Red, but never had much interest in competitive Pokemon.
    Just another generic signature.

I started with Red, all those many many years ago. I still don't do competitive battling though. I started EV training in Gen 4 (I though it was stupid back in Gen 3 lol), but I only do it for the satisfaction of seeing my Pokemon as strong as they can be.

I plan to train a team in both B2 and W2 that I'll try out for competitive battling. Can't say how well it will go though, because I ignore the concept of tiers. And the team I train will also be my in-game team, so I'll use the same strategy I always use for my teams, instead of focusing on how well they'll do competitively.

My only rule for battling is no legendaries. My friends and I never use them, we personally see it as being cheap. I've beaten plenty of people with my normal Pokemon who use legendaries so I know they're not technically anything special, but it's just how my friends and I see it.
    My team will be a mix of all tiers, because as I said, I don't care for the concept. So I guess we'll see how I like the competitive battling side once BW2 comes out here in the states.
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Ahh I see
    Do you want to have a friendly wifi battle sometime ?
    I dont like using legendaries either unless I have to for Uber tier pokes

I started in DP but don't call me a noob, I've played every game and enjoyed all of them quite thoroughly.

My Diamond Friendcode is 1593 1348 6786

Help Fluffy out, may you please click up there?

I've played all of the main series games, almost the day that it came out.

**except r/b/y

Sadly, I only started last year with White. Had been a fan for years, but I just... Never got around to playing the main games. (Not really much of a handheld gamer. Bright, tiny screens hurt my eyes after a while) Now I regret it because of how much fun I've missed out on.
    Honestly, I haven't gotten into competitive battling yet. Still pretty much a beginner and breeding piques my interest a bit more.
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

I started with Red. Didn't know what competitive battling was at the time, so I only got into it in gen 3 with Emerald. I was really into it back then and I kept at it until I got Platinum. That's when I started to really get tired of it and I didn't have as much time anyway so I decided to stop with it completely. Now I've forgotten most of the things like how to properly EV train or what which nature means and stuff like that. I just play for fun and don't even battle people as often as I used to and even then I usually lose. But that's fine with me. I don't care about battling anymore. I have more fun playing now than I've ever had before.

Started with Blue as a kid. Eventually I grew up a bit and really got into the game series with Sapphire, then I went back and played GSC. I've continued on with every major game since.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Ahh I haven't looked at this thread in a while..glad to see everyone who posted in it

Started in Ruby when it first came out, I was seven (I think).
    I have been playing every game since then (except D/P, SoulSiver and Emerald). It was only until recently that I discovered what EV training was about. I don't really go by it though because I'm not in to Competitive battling.

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

Mm yea competitive is a lot to learn if you fall behind. I stopped playing in Platinum competitively and I'm still rusty but I do think I can hold my own now

I was a pokemon blue kid. completed the dex!

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Ahh I haven't looked at this thread in a while..glad to see everyone who posted in it
    No one has looked here over two months.

Shutting Thread bumped.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12