Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1832

Thread: Manifest Destiny

Thank you for the warm welcomes ^^! I also kind of forgot to mention something. I also love to breed alot in search for nice natures so if u guys ever need a pokemon or anything let me know XD! (I have a million ralts and cyndiqles in my box atm LOL)

Edited: I read through some posts to get what was going on XD! So You guys are making a whole new themed clan with different name etc? Sounds fun and interesting ^^! Although I don't mainly stick to one element kind of pokemon XD! But my two fav pokemon are Gardevoir and Lucario XD! So I always have them in my party!
    Last edited by AyumeiKitsune; 22nd November 2012 at 8:19 PM.

Lucario and fighting type is mine > : ). Hands off.

I actually like most types, but meinshao is also mine...* hint hint *
    Last edited by Ilane; 22nd November 2012 at 8:33 PM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post

XDD Haha Well I still have gardevoir XD! I loved Lucario ever since the movie he was just so amazing ^^! And fell in love with Gardevoir on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon red rescue team! She was so awesome <333

Quote Originally Posted by AyumeiKitsune View Post
    XDD Haha Well I still have gardevoir XD! I loved Lucario ever since the movie he was just so amazing ^^! And fell in love with Gardevoir on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon red rescue team! She was so awesome <333
    I'm more of a gallade fan than gardevoir. Never saw the movie...but aura sphere is <3.

I'm more of a gallade fan than gardevoir. Never saw the movie...but aura sphere is <3.
    U never saw Pokemon Lucario the movie? It is so amazing u must watch it u will fall in love with him even more ! Gallade is awesome to

U never saw Pokemon Lucario the movie? It is so amazing u must watch it u will fall in love with him even more ! Gallade is awesome to
    Nope...i'm not into the anime/card game/movies/etc. Just the games...and even that is kinda starting to go in and out.

Nope...i'm not into the anime/card game/movies/etc. Just the games...and even that is kinda starting to go in and out.
    The anime was good only on the 1st gen and 2nd gen XD. And the movies were only good up to the Lucario one XD! I hate the gen 5 to be honest not all but most.

Nickname you'd like to be called: Ayumei
    Realm:Federal Force
    Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well) Well I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow so I know Pokemon really well ^^! I never had a chance to do a lot of battling since I just got wifi not to long ago XD! But back when they had linking cords I battled my friends a lot :3!
    How would you contribute to the clan: Hmm Well I would be active alot seeing how I like where this is going and that I am very active with forums and have a strong love for Pokemon ^^!
    How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: Well I just got wifi about 3 months ago so I do Wifi now ! My Friend code is 2709-9435-2500
    Referral: Myself =P

( I hope that is alright ^^! and that ur still taking peeps XD!)
    Welcome Ayume, I hope you enjoy your stay at Manifest Destiny.

Credit to Extroph

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    Welcome Ayume, I hope you enjoy your stay at Manifest Destiny.
    Thank you so much :3!! I cant wait for the new thread name and stuffs :3

The anime was good only on the 1st gen and 2nd gen XD. And the movies were only good up to the Lucario one XD! I hate the gen 5 to be honest not all but most.
    I prefer the pokemon that look like animals. There were too many non-animals in gen 5. yuck.

I prefer the pokemon that look like animals. There were too many non-animals in gen 5. yuck.
    Lol I read this too oftern, what about the Geodude Evo line, Ditto, Grimer Evo, and so on, this trend has always been present in Pokemon since the begginning, nothings changed, yet people act like this Gen is the first Gen to have non animal creatures.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Oh no not a Gen fight :/

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by extroph View Post
    Oh no not a Gen fight :/
    Im not looking for a figyt, im actually interested in a conversation with a fellow bro/girl clan member.

In my opinion, I like all gens, and I think those who don't like the last 3 gens due to them being unoriginal is either a) behind on games and they don't have time to relearn new Pokemon concepts, or b) they just don't like the new styles of the Pokemon.

Anyways, I'm almost done with art, so I'll work on texts regarding the new clan. I'll probably get all these done and ready to be sent for accepting by Monday

PASBL

Welcome Ayumei! I hope that you'll have fun here in MD (for lang as we still are MD).

And regarding the gen fights. I've seen them all and yes the first gens are cool like everyone thinks. But some people also say that they only love gen 1. Altho that only shows that they are nostalgic, since gen 1 and the most of gen 2 were created at the same time (think at Ho-oh in the first episode of the anime if I'm correct, and well Togepi for instance). As for personal preference, I like the 3rd gen the most of all but that could be since I really enjoyed Ruby, Saphire and Emerald:) Even tho it is a shame that there are more and more legendaries as time passes, by which they lose their value IMO. Well that and that Gen 1 pokemon in competitive battling are more reliant to new moves or abilities rather than pure stats. Think of Dragonite (multiscale), Alakazam (Magic Guard), Ninetales (Drought) and well Venusaur thrives on that (like Tentacruel does on Politoed). So its good to see that nintendo takes care of these pokemon but there are yet a few pokemon that were gen 1 that didn't need some extra help. I know this logic goes both ways but this is my experience of the stat distribution in different/later generations. So I'm not trying to get a fight started but ahwell :p

Nonetheless I think its interesting to have a Gen X vs Gen Y CCAT project don't you think?

I did not mean to start anything sorry Dx! I do love some of the gen 5 I just wish they would have kept their Japanese names XD! Some gen 5 looks kol like Victini, Whimsicotte, Liligant, emolga, and some others that I cant think of at the top of my head XD! Also so it will be Monday when new thread and stuff?

Primeape and Fighting Type is MINE :P

You shall not prevail.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I did not mean to start anything sorry Dx!
    You don't need to apologize. Ex just mentioned it since Gen wars are opinion related and therefore pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Multiple people can chose one particular type since otherwise this clan would give itself a mere 17 member limit. So no need to worry ;)

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Lol I read this too oftern, what about the Geodude Evo line, Ditto, Grimer Evo, and so on, this trend has always been present in Pokemon since the begginning, nothings changed, yet people act like this Gen is the first Gen to have non animal creatures.
    Golem is fine . Muk is ok...kinda slimy though. Machamp is almost too humanoid but it's ok, just not a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post

You shall not prevail.
    Lucario >>>> Primeape!

I shall indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    Multiple people can chose one particular type since otherwise this clan would give itself a mere 17 member limit. So no need to worry
    I like all types.

Fighting is probably one of my favorites, but as far as conquest goes...the ice lord is so <3.
    Last edited by Ilane; 23rd November 2012 at 11:35 PM.

The lords and such for the new thread I dont understand fully yet but I bet when the new clan thread is made I will learn about it XD! Hope their is a Darkness Lord x3!

Gen II yeah.

Johto and Kanto YEAH.

I like Gen 3 and 5 And as for lords, you'll see I finished the main post. Time for division posts then I'll ask for a mod to close this thread. When I do, I hope to see you all on the other side!

PASBL

Jhoto, Hoenn and Unova are my favorites.

Credit to Extroph

Gen 3 FTW any time any day in your face, plus they are coming to us in the forms of remakes soon!

Just giving you guys an update on me. My dads in the hospital. Infection from the cancer treatment. Sort of hard to explain. I told you guys about my dad right? Or was that another clan? Anyhow, as you probably guessed, he has cancer. So that will limit me a bit. And another thing is that I'm just losing interest in Pokemans. So yeah, there's my current inactivity status. I'm still debating about the new clan. As Shakespeare would put it, To join or not to join, that is the question!

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast