Hello, all, this is another team that I've just constructed, and as always, I would like your advice, please!
This is for use in Battle Revolution and as such I haven't limited the tiers or anything. It's for random matchup. These are the team members, at a glance:

Honchkrow
Lucario
Zangoose
Omastar
Cherrim
Shedinja

And now an in-depth look:

Honchkrow @ Leftovers
Ability - Super Luck
EVs: 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Nature: Adamant
- Night Slash
- Steel Wing
- Fly
- Confuse Ray

I had a bit of trouble with this one. I have seen Honchkrow used before, but not very often. Super Luck is because critical hits are good. Night Slash is for STAB and uses the ability, too. Steel Wing is for a bit of coverage against rock and ice-types, both threatening to Honchkrow. Fly is for STAB, but I haven't seen that used much, so I think there may be something better I'm missing there. Confuse Ray is because I was lost as to what to put on as the last move, quite honestly, so advice about that would be greatly appreciated. As far as items and EVs go, they're pretty standard for a physical attacker.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability - Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Speed/252 Special Attack/4 HP
Nature: Modest
- Agility
- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse
- Flash Cannon

A special Lucario with a Life Orb for more power. The ability is because, I think, even if he did get Steadfast, he would still have to sacrifice a move by flinching and I think, since he's got Agility anyway, it's not worth it. The EVs are standard for a special attacker, so nothing really to explain there, as well as the nature. Agility is for as much speed as possible, and Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon are for STAB whereas Water Pulse adds coverage against fire-types.

Zangoose @ Choice Band
Ability - Immunity
EVs: 252 Speed/252 Attack/4 HP
- Return
- Ice Punch
- X-Scissor
- Close Combat
Again, pretty standard nature mixed with pretty standard EVs. Choice Band is because I believe Zangoose is quite frail, so won't be able to do much, which is also why I've given him Close Combat, since the loss of defence probably won't matter much in the grand scheme of things. Return is for STAB, and the other two moves give coverage.

Omastar @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armour
EVs: 216 HP/252 Special Attack/40 Defence
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- AncientPower
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power fire

Shell Armour is because critical hits are annoying, and I think Swift Swim would be less useful considering nobody here has Rain Dance. Modest nature to increase special attack and the EVs are so he can last a long time, since he's not a very fast Pokémon to begin with. I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to shift some EVs from HP into Defence, but I'm not sure. Surf and AncientPower make use of STAB and Ice Beam and Hidden Power fire give good coverage, I believe.

Cherrim @ Heat Rock
Ability: Flower Gift
EVs: 252 Speed/252 Special Attack/4 HP
Nature: Timid
- Sunny Day
- Petal Dance
- Toxic
- Safeguard

Probably the Pokémon to go out first. EVs are so that she can move quickly, and if she does get to use Petal Dance, that will do more damage. Timid nature to increase speed. She'll be setting up Sunny Day first to activate Flower Gift, then, for as long as she survives, Safeguard to Toxic to Petal Dance. I chose Petal Dance because it's more powerful than Energy Ball and, to be honest, she probably won't last long enough to get confused by it. Heat Rock's pretty obvious, to get maximum effect from Sunny Day.

Shedinja @ Lum Berry
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Attack/252 Speed and... I don't think it needs another 4 really
- Swords Dance
- ???
- Shadow Claw
- X-Scissor

So, originally I had a Life Orb on this thing... realised that wasn't going to work, thankfully, so I went to see what Smogon suggested and put on a Lum Berry instead. Anyway... the EVs are in Attack and Speed because they're definitely not going to be useful anywhere else. Since Shedinja here is a physical attacker, it's got to be Adamant for the nature. Swords Dance to increase attacking power, then Shadow Claw and X-Scissor for STAB. Not sure what to have in the last slot - was going to be Sucker Punch, but on review it would be pretty useless to have that as well as Shadow Claw, so suggestions would be appreciated please.

Well, that's it! Thanks for taking a look at my team and rating it! Be as harsh as you want - I still have a lot to learn.