Thread: UU Team

Default UU Team

this is my uu team and im looking for any coments that might help me make it better.

Azumaril@choice band
    adamant
    252 atk 252 hp 4 spe
    huge power
    aqua jet
    double edge
    ice punch
    waterfall

This is my lead. Azumaril can destroy most leads with double edge or water fall. He hits dragon and grass types with ice punch and aqua jet is for priority. 252 atk is to get the maximum power while 252 hp helps him take hits.

Suicune@leftovers
    Modest
    252 spa 252 hp 4 spd
    pressure
    calm mind
    surf
    ice beam
    roar

Suicune is easy to set up. I use one calm mind and hes ready to sweep. Any thing that resists surf and ice beam gets roared away. The 252 spa makes him hit hard and 252 hp helps him take hits.

Scrafty@life orb
    Jolly
    252 atk 252 spe 4 hp
    moxie
    dragon dance
    crunch
    drain punch
    ice punch

Scrafty is my favorite thing on this team. I use dragon dance once and sweep entire teams with drain punch. The ghost and psycic types who can take drain punch are eliminated by crunch. Ice punch is for dragons. 252 atk so he can hit hard and 252 speed so he can hit fast.

Nidoking@life orb
    Timid
    252 spa 252 spe 4 hp
    sheer force
    earth power
    Fire blast
    thunderbolt
    ice beam

Nidoking is one of the reasons i made this team. With sheer force life orb his atks get really strong. Timid nature is to make him fast. He gets excellent coverage with his moves and fire blast is for bronsong. 252 spa makes him extremly powerful and 252 spe allows him to be fast.

Flygon@choice scarf
    Adamant
    252 atk 252 spe 4 spd
    levitate
    earthquake
    outrage
    u-turn
    fire punch

Standerd scarfgon set. Speed lets him out pace other dragons and kill them with outrage. Eathquake is used against fire, steel, or if i just dont want to get locked into outrage. U-turn allows him to swich out and fire punch is a filler.

Porygon-2@evoilite
    Modest
    252 spa 252 hp 4 spd
    download
    tri-attack
    thunderbolt
    ice beam
    recover

With evoilite porygon-2 can take hits easily and attack back with a stab tri attack or a super effective thunderbolt/ice beam. Recover is to increase his lifespan. 252 hp helps him survive and 252 spa lets him hit back hard.
    Last edited by Gyranite; 4th September 2012 at 5:17 AM.

Need far more information, reasoning for why you are using these sets, and also their natures and EVs. This topic will probably get locked by a mod if you don't edit those in.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Nice team, really liked the pokés you choose, but some EVs are wrong. First, Azumarill doesnt need 252 Speed, hes slow, but hits very hard, and keep a good bulk. Put 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe. On Suicune, he has the same typing as Azumarill, so you could put other Bulky Special Attackers with some kind of offense, like Raikou, Togekiss, Cofagrigus or a Lilligant. On Scrafty, Lum Berry may be a better option, because even at +1 Speed, some pokemon could stop you with status, like a common Sableye. On Nidoking, i think Sludge Wave is Pretty Useless, and Fire Blast, Shadow Ball and Focus Blast are a way better options for it, and you need it because Bronzong is a treat for your team. Anyways i liked your team , 8/10, but you have no solid walls, and no pokémons that could setup stealth rocks, or other kind of support for your sweepers.

Anyways, i think you need this:

Spoiler:- Pokémon Sprites:

Thank you for that ill try those out. What would be the best replacement for suicune, and are you sure lum berry would be better for scrafty?

Hows this to replace suicune

Togekiss@leftovers
    Timid
    252 spa 252 spe 4 hp
    Thunder wave
    Air slash
    Nasty plot
    Aura sphere
    Last edited by Gyranite; 4th September 2012 at 5:16 AM.