Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you stop watching?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    When it started getting retarded and not worth wasting my time watching. When Misty left. I watched the Hoenn ones but they got pointless to watch after that.
    It got better after that, you should go back and watch what you missed.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It got better after that, you should go back and watch what you missed.
    How old are you? 12? Did you grow up with the new stuff? I watched it and it's GAY AF. They ruined it, I suggest you watch the old ones.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

How old are you? 12? Did you grow up with the new stuff? I watched it and it's GAY AF. They ruined it, I suggest you watch the old ones.
    Is this a joke? The majority of people who watch the anime now are in their mid-20's. If you could put up with the endless fillers of Johto where nothing would happen but Ash helping a character with a problem every episode, you can put up with anything else.

Is this a joke? The majority of people who watch the anime now are in their mid-20's. If you could put up with the endless fillers of Johto where nothing would happen but Ash helping a character with a problem every episode, you can put up with anything else.
    I'm not even 21 yet so no. I also don't watch what you call "anime" anymore cos it got really retarded when Misty and Brock left.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

I'm not even 21 yet so no. I also don't watch what you call "anime" anymore cos it got really retarded when Misty and Brock left.
    Both Misty and Brock got progressively more stale and flanderized in each passing saga they were in. There is also an 8 year gap between when Misty left and then when Brock left...why are you acting like they left at the same time? Brock stayed for two more generations and 8 more years than Misty did.

Both Misty and Brock got progressively more stale and flanderized in each passing saga they were in. There is also an 8 year gap between when Misty left and then when Brock left...why are you acting like they left at the same time? Brock stayed for two more generations and 8 more years than Misty did.
    New anime is GARBAGE. Its like they dont even try anymore. 1st season was awesome. After that it was good until Hoenn. After that it got progressively more unwatchable.

EDIT: I looked up what flanderized is lol. The whole anime gets suuuuuper flanderized after johto. What a great adjective.

Why do you think I said it got retarded when Hoenn ended? Diamond and Pearl anime was stupid. The game was fun but the anime is dying. You can't compare to the old Pokemon. Without Kanto, there wouldn't even be Pokemon so they are the Kings of Pokemon
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Why do you think I said it got retarded when Hoenn ended? Diamond and Pearl anime was stupid. The game was fun but the anime is dying. You can't compare to the old Pokemon. Without Kanto, there wouldn't even be Pokemon so they are the Kings of Pokemon
    Why are you only referring to Kanto? I never said Kanto wasn't good. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good episodes in all the other arcs as well...or people would NOT be still watching.

How do you think the anime stayed on the air for 15 years? The show would have been canceled ages ago otherwise.

The animes been dead. If they started out with this diamond and pearl bull **** they wouldnt have lasted a month.

EDIT: the show stayed on air because Kanto was just that good. Plus little kids still love it and the games are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    The animes been dead. If they started out with this diamond and pearl bull **** they wouldnt have lasted a month.
    You know good and well that isn't true.

Why are you only referring to Kanto? I never said Kanto wasn't good. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good episodes in all the other arcs as well...or people would NOT be still watching.

How do you think the anime stayed on the air for 15 years? The show would have been canceled ages ago otherwise.
    It's cos the games sell. The anime isn't big like it was in the past. The anime was the biggest cartoon on tv now it's weak
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

You know good and well that isn't true.
    **** no I dont. Ive watched that garbage.

It's cos the games sell. The anime isn't big like it was in the past. The anime was the biggest cartoon on tv now it's weak
    You're kidding right? All fads decline after the initial 3-4 years it airs. The show still averages millions of viewers per episode which is why it hasn't been canceled. Cartoon Network is not going to pay for the rights to air a show that doesn't have an audience.

**** no I dont. Ive watched that garbage.
    I'm willing to bet you have no memory of what the Johto seasons are like, and probably never watched more than a small handful of any episodes after that. Nice try judging something you never watched.

You're kidding right? All fads decline after the initial 3-4 years it airs. The show still averages millions of viewers per episode which is why it hasn't been canceled. Cartoon Network is not going to pay for the rights to air a show that doesn't have an audience.

I'm willing to bet you have no memory of what the Johto seasons are like, and probably never watched more than a small handful of any episodes after that. Nice try judging something you never watched.
    You just didn't grow up with the good Pokemon series. I feel bad that you had to grow up with the garbage they got now. I really do.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Ill admit Ive only seen maybe 15 full episodes of the new stuff and thats because ITS ****ING PAINFUL TO WATCH. The reason people are still watching is because Kanto was so good. Youve got to reeeealaaaallly love a franchise to convince yourself the new anime is good.

@shiny, yeah man I feel bad for kids growin up watchin what they got on today.

You just didn't grow up with the good Pokemon series. I feel bad that you had to grow up with the garbage they got now. I really do.
    This is your argument? I watched Pokemon back in 1998 and saw every episode of the original show. You obviously have nothing to respond with since you keep assuming I'm some younger pokemon fan for some bizarre reason.

Ill admit Ive only seen maybe 15 full episodes of the new stuff and thats because ITS ****ING PAINFUL TO WATCH. The reason people are still watching is because Kanto was so good. Youve got to reeeealaaaallly love a franchise to convince yourself the new anime is good.

@shiny, yeah man I feel bad for kids growin up watchin what they got on today.
    Ya I watched like 20 episodes hoping for it to get better then eventually just said **** it. I watched black and white ones too and did the same thing
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Ya I watched like 20 episodes hoping for it to get better then eventually just said **** it. I watched black and white ones too and did the same thing
    What episodes did you watch and what was wrong with them?

OMFG black and white ones. T-T

And that wasnt out only argument cyber.

EDIT: Its been flanderized. And all the life has been sucked out of it.

OMFG black and white ones. T-T

And that wasnt out only argument cyber.
    You guys can't explain why the anime section is filled with people who enjoy the anime, or do you apparently think I'm the only user on this forum...?

The first 20. They are ****. I don't give a **** that you like the new ones. I don't care, stop convincing me that the new ones are good when they are **** and the old ones are GOLD
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

You guys can't explain why the anime section is filled with people who enjoy the anime, or do you apparently think I'm the only user on this forum...?
    Because A) They didnt grow up watching the real deal B) They are too blinded by their love of pokemon to see that its **** or C)They are ****ing retards.

They lost the real magic after 1st season.

The first 20. They are ****. I don't give a **** that you like the new ones. I don't care, stop convincing me that the new ones are good when they are **** and the old ones are GOLD
    And yet, you can't actually explain what the difference is. The Pokemon anime hasn't even changed that much since it follows basically the same concept of Ash doing Gyms with two sidekick travel companions every region.

Because A) They didnt grow up watching the real deal B) They are too blinded by their love of pokemon to see that its **** or C)They are ****ing retards.
    Again with this? Everyone here watched the older seasons, stop assuming they're younger fans.

And yet, you can't actually explain what the difference is. The Pokemon anime hasn't even changed that much since it follows basically the same concept of Ash doing Gyms with two sidekick travel companions every region.

Again with this? Everyone here watched the older seasons, stop assuming they're younger fans.
    Some of them are younger fans. I said that its been flanderized and the life has been sucked out of the series. (thanks for teaching me that word btw.)

Some of them are younger fans. I said that its been flanderized and the life has been sucked out of the series. (thanks for teaching me that word btw.)
    The average age of users in the anime section is around 18-25, believe it or not. They're all people who watched Kanto as kids and then grew up with the show.

How old are you, anyway? The fact that you had to look up what flanderized means makes me wonder.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast