Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Quote Originally Posted by XGlaceX View Post
    To bad, then. Guess we'll have work something else out.
    Like I said hold him for me I should get some more flawless this weak
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Hello!

I'm really interested in your ev'd Politoed and Sableye; but could I ask what their natures are and where their evs have gone?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Hey I can clone them later on today, I tested out a new method and it worked, I stil do not use poke check or AR...I cannot clone events either...but I can clone the ones we agreed on ASAP.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Sure. What else would you like from my list, then? I'm rather busy, and the Surskit is currently uncloned, so I'll have to quickly do that first anyway
    Just a question: Are all of them shiny or just those with the word before?
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hello!

I'm really interested in your ev'd Politoed and Sableye; but could I ask what their natures are and where their evs have gone?
    Politoed is bold nature with HP electric 70 (not sure though) EV's used in defense and HP.
    Sableye is careful nature, EV's used in sp. defense and HP.
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:

Friend codes

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Hey I can clone them later on today, I tested out a new method and it worked, I stil do not use poke check or AR...I cannot clone events either...but I can clone the ones we agreed on ASAP.
    My apologizes, but I do not need cloning services anymore for the time being, as I have already found myself some workers for that. If you can find any flawless/near flawess pokemon (30,31 ivs in all stats) I would gladly trade the ghastly.

Friend codes

Politoed is bold nature with HP electric 70 (not sure though) EV's used in defense and HP.
    Sableye is careful nature, EV's used in sp. defense and HP.
    Awesome; I'm interested in both of them

What types of flawless pokemon are you looking for? I have a Jolly Flawless Jirachi with Fire+Ice Punch and Trick, ev trained in attack and speed, a Timid Flawless Keldeo with Hidden Power Ice and ev trained in special attack and speed, a calm Heatran flawless and so much more. What specifically though, are you looking for?

EDIT: I see you're highly interested in flawless DW starters. I think I have a DW Flawless Charmander that you may be interested in ^_^
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Awesome; I'm interested in both of them

What types of flawless pokemon are you looking for? I have a Jolly Flawless Jirachi with Fire+Ice Punch and Trick, ev trained in attack and speed, a Timid Flawless Keldeo with Hidden Power Ice and ev trained in special attack and speed, a calm Heatran flawless and so much more. What specifically though, are you looking for?

EDIT: I see you're highly interested in flawless DW starters. I think I have a DW Flawless Charmander that you may be interested in ^_^
    Sounds interesting. Is it UT and with proof of legitimacy?

Friend codes

Sounds interesting. Is it UT and with proof of legitimacy?
    It's UT, but I received it in a trade with another tradeshop owner. So you may want to ask for another general flawless pokemon or two; do you have any other specific wants?

It's UT, but I received it in a trade with another tradeshop owner. So you may want to ask for another general flawless pokemon or two; do you have any other specific wants?
    Was it caught in a Dream Ball?

Friend codes

Was it caught in a Dream Ball?
    Yep, caught in a dreamball and here's a description on it:

Charmander- Japanese Nickname
    Male, with Timid and Solar Power
    Knows Smokescreen, Ember, Growl and Scratch
    Level 10, UT
    OT: Ray
    ID No: 13546
    Flawless

Yep, caught in a dreamball and here's a description on it:

Charmander- Japanese Nickname
    Male, with Timid and Solar Power
    Knows Smokescreen, Ember, Growl and Scratch
    Level 10, UT
    OT: Ray
    ID No: 13546
    Flawless
    Sounds awesome to me. All righty! Now one to go. What do you have in terms of Untouched flawless/near flawless shinies?

Friend codes

Er, only the ones with Shiny before it.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Sounds awesome to me. All righty! Now one to go. What do you have in terms of Untouched flawless/near flawless shinies?
    How would a UT shiny Flawless modest mareep do? Or a shiny flawless UT Larvitar with stealth rock?

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Er, only the ones with Shiny before it.
    I'll take the HP Ghost Keldeo for your last pick. That said: Lugia for: surskit and bagon///Shaymin for: Keldeo.

I can't trade trade right, tough. I'll let you know once I'm available.

Friend codes

How would a UT shiny Flawless modest mareep do? Or a shiny flawless UT Larvitar with stealth rock?
    Can you list your flawless stuff?

Friend codes

Can you list your flawless stuff?
    It's a really long list, and I haven't got my ds on me right now; I have notable UT ones like a flawless timid non shiny celebi, a flawless non shiny adamant and jolly victini with event moves, and dozens more. I just wondered if you had any specific wants?

It's a really long list, and I haven't got my ds on me right now; I have notable UT ones like a flawless timid non shiny celebi, a flawless non shiny adamant and jolly victini with event moves, and dozens more. I just wondered if you had any specific wants?
    The Celebi sounds intersting Which event is it from?

Friend codes

UPDATE

3 new flawless shinies have been added:
    -shiny flawless UT technician Jolly meowth with: iron tail, hypnosis, last resort and foul play;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Jolly Purrloin;
    -shiny flawless UT DW Jolly Pidove with: Hypnosis;
    Last edited by XGlaceX; 27th May 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Friend codes

The Celebi sounds intersting Which event is it from?
    I believe it is the HGSS event one that allows you to battle Giovanni; it knows Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot and two other move I cannot remember, though I know only that event can learn those two moves.

I'm free now if you'd like to trade?

I currently have goldeen,crocanaw, and cyndaquil flawless/near are you interested in any?

I believe it is the HGSS event one that allows you to battle Giovanni; it knows Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot and two other move I cannot remember, though I know only that event can learn those two moves.

I'm free now if you'd like to trade?
    Is it OT:WIN2011 with ID:02211? I still need to clone the stuff you wanted, I should be ready between today and the weekend.

Friend codes

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    I currently have goldeen,crocanaw, and cyndaquil flawless/near are you interested in any?
    Can you tell me IV spread, level and movepool of goldeen and cyndaquil?

Friend codes

Is it OT:WIN2011 with ID:02211? I still need to clone the stuff you wanted, I should be ready between today and the weekend.
    Yeah it's that event, so would you be interested in that+plus the Charmander?

Yeah it's that event, so would you be interested in that+plus the Charmander?
    Sounds awesome to me All right, I have your stuff ready. If you can do it now, just wait for me to end this trade.

Friend codes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast