Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Forces

Default Legendary Forces

Welcome to The Legendary Forces Headquarters. Within these walls you will learn to battle, improve your skills, and create bonds with others in the clan. Our clan is created of 5 tribes. The tribe of the North Glacier Beasts. The Tribe of the water Polar Plunge. The Interior earth tribe of Tempered Steel. The Dragons of Fearsome Legends live in the mountains. And finally the Crypt Guardians whom haunt the night. These 5 tribes allied with each other after many years of warring they merged under the guidance of Giritina leader of the crypt guardians hoping to bring peace to the land Giritina now leads with the elders of each tribe however we rested building our strength to rise one day. Now it is time for us to rise from our slumber and show seribii what we are made of.

Spoiler:- Table of contents:

1) Follow all SPPF rules
    2) Do not advertise other websites or Forums
    3) Be active every clan needs active members to function
    4) No spamming Double posting etc..
    5) Be polite
    6) We follow all 5th gen standard battling rules
    7) Based on the SPPF clans section rules you must not sign up here if you are part of another clan
    8) Once you are accepted do not post a registration form in another clans thread.
    9) Do not post about leaving the clan it lowers moral
    10) In the event that you leave us you will be placed at the bottom of the rank up should you rejoin
    11) All posts must be relevant to strategy or pokemon in general we have a xat for off topic chatting
    12) This is a 5th gen clan almost all battles are in 5th gen so be used to it
    13) Please report your battles to your Division leader they will tally them up and use the proper form
    14) The Council of Elders has the right to ban anyone form the clan.

Name:
    Po, wifi or both:
    Wifi Friend Code:
    Division:
    Other:

It should look like this
    HTML Code:
    Name:eliteknight
    Po, wifi or both: Both
    Wifi Friend Code:Too lazy to check
    Division: Ghost
    Other: Founder of clan

Battles Form

Name:
    Opponent:
    Score:
    Reason:

Ranking up:
        Spoiler:- Rank Up:

The Xat
        Spoiler:- The Xat:

Council of Elders:
    Here at Legendary Forces we are run by a council of 5 elders. Each Elder leads their division.
    Rules:
    1) Each elder is responsible for their post and all info on it.
    2) If you are going to be away pass the responsibilities over to another elder or your advisor (appointed by you)
    3) To be an Elder you must be active
    4) Be a role model.
    5) Choose 1 member of your division to be your advisor in the clan

Elders powers:
    Gets Custom Userbar
    Lead division
    Owner on xat
    Can ban people in the clan
    Makes final decision on wars

Members of The Council of Elders:
    Eliteknight
    Charizardmaster#1
    T.W.I
    ScizorFTW
    Jr Beshareas

Spoiler:- Credits:

Last edited by Eliteknight; 5th September 2012 at 1:12 AM.

Welcome to the Crypt Guardians.

Here at the Crypt we focus on honing our skills and having fun. Now if you don’t plan on staying long then join someone else’s division we here at the crypt are here to stay. We are known as the tribe that united the rest meaning we are a central part of this community.

Welcome to my division I am eliteknight or you can call me elite or ek whichever one you wish I am the founder of this great and powerful clan. Now I may have lots of power here in LF but I am open for people stepping up to the plate to do some duties just pm me if you wish to do an internal project and I will most likely give you the right away.

Ranking up:

Ranks:
    Highest to lowest:

Reserved for leader:
    eliteknight

You have faithfully served this clan and division you are awarded the advisor rank

You are the top of the food chain defending your title as the top

Your power is impressive few have to power to trap in their foes with fear

A defensive threat you’re known for your impressive defenses and tactics

Your walling capabilities are strong and your attuned to the water congrats your officially a ghost

You are frightened of the others and hide in appliances ghost status is questioned

You’re a worthless husk you are so brittle you’ll faint in 1 hit.
    ArceuAJ
    Brutaka 1/53
    Warlord Mitsuhide
    Thegame88
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 13th September 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Welcome to the Fearsome Legends. By joining this division you show that you wish to become a legend one day yourself. However, this rank is also filled with the deadliest of all pokemon - dragons.

My name is T.W.I. and I run this division. Be warned, this is a great path to choose to become a legend yourself, but watch out for others like you. Much like the dragon type, your biggest enemy is those like yourself. We also tend to have anger issues and can go out of control.

Ranking Up:

Ranks:
    Highest to Lowest

This is my own personal rank. Like Rayquaza I have power over titans and the elements. I require this power to maintain peace among the tenacity in this division.

Reserved for
    T.W.I.

Fire + Dragon + Turboblaze? Near nothing stands in your way now. If you achieved this rank you must be truly enlightened (AKA my Advisor).

Spoiler:- Members:

Here we are, the graceful of the graceful dragons. You lost your fearsome status for beauty, but beauty controls the power of heavens. Smash people below with a meteor!

Nice, you have truly become a fearsome legend! Throw a choice scarf on you and your outrage can ravage a nation! Why not aim for something more graceful though?

So you aimed higher! You FINALLY attained a psuedo legend rank. You strike from the dark and alone have the power of three. But is that the best you can do?

Well this is a nice rank. You are a pokemon that has insane potential in the rain! You arise from the depths, and flood teams. However, you are pretty limited unless you have a green frog holding your hand. Aim higher!

You made it to your first rank up! As mystical as Flygon may be, he is still subpar compared to other, more fearsome dragons. There is even one with the same types as him that has been banned for its ferocity. Keep on ranking up!

This is your first rank. Sure you hit kinda hard, but are the slowest of the dragons; heck you don't even have an evolution! Get a rank up already and learn how to fly!

Last edited by T.W.I.; 10th September 2012 at 5:09 AM.

Welcome to The Tempered Steel division of legendary forces. At one time we were known as the most the most resilient tribe prior to the merge we were at war constantly with the Glacier Guardians due to our liking of heat and theirs of cold.

Welcome to my division. I am ScizorFTW and you can call me Sciz. Steel is an interesting type, known for its defensive capabilities and the ability to go offensive too.

Ranking up:

Ranks:
    Highest to lowest

Reserved for leader:
    ScizorFTW

The great warrior of Sand you are worthy of co-leading alongside legends might

Reserved for advisor:
    MufinskullzFTW

You have finished your journey you are now the Hax God

You are the most powerful wall in the game your defences outrank those of legends

The great Tank of fire you have been a great warrior but your walling abilities are weakened by lacking of recovery

You have found your aura now use it to defeat your enemies with great priority attacks

The great steel hunter. You have not embraced yourself enough into the tribe to free yourself of a life of one goal

You are now the most effective spinner in the game you hold all the hazards but people pressure you far too much to do all they want

You are a newborn warrior even though you are small you have great potential to do damage

Last edited by ScizorFTW; 11th September 2012 at 7:32 AM.

Hello and welcome to the Glacier Beasts! In this icy tribe you will find that we look to improve our skills as competitive battlers as well as have a fun time socializing with other clan mates. So if you like to have fun and would like to become a strong competitive battler, then please join us!

Welcome! I am Charizardmaster#1, leader of this division. You may call me CM or Char. I hope that we won’t see any conflict in this tribe, and we’ll keep it a fun environment for all who would like to join. If you have any issues within our specific division, or any ideas you’d like me to know about, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Ranking up:

Reserved for leader:
    Charizardmaster#1

You have mastered the power of hail, and you will now lead alongside me.

The power of shell smash is within you.

The soul-less ice has taken a form within you.

You are a stealthy little creature who’s weaseled his way up to this spot.

You are the Walrein.

The peaceful ambassador of sea and ice.

The living legend crippled by rocks.

You are the beginner of the cycle, you spin away hazards meaning you are important to the future of the tribe.

Last edited by Terra Force; 7th September 2012 at 4:21 AM.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Hello and welcome to the Polar Plunge! In this watery kingdom we improve our battling skills and talk with our clan members and others. So if you want to be the best and have fun too, then please join the Polar Plunge!

Welcome! I'm your leader Jr Breshears, you can call me Jr for short. If you have any problems with any body in the division or any body else in other divisions please let me know and I can help resolve it. Also try to make this place as fun and friendly as possible! Also if you want to be the best join here and me and my co-leader will help you with what you need help with!

Ranking up:

I lead this division
    Jr Breshears

You have mastered the power of water, and you will lead alongside me!
    Messuduppotatoasia

You have become a Suicune keep it up your almost at the top!

Congrats you can now start rain, getting closer and closer from mastering water itself!

You can now use water to your advantage by healing yourself!

Now you can absorb water moves and boost up your power!

You are now a Kabutops rank speeding your way through the sea!

Now your done with being a useless Feebas and your now a Vaporeon!

You are at the beginning of the cycle, being able to make splashes in the water with Magikarp!
    Last edited by Jr Breshears; 11th September 2012 at 10:54 PM.

*Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

This is the tournament post. The Council of elders run all tournaments.

Upcoming Tournemants

Present Tournaments:

Challenge Cup tournament

Rules:

All Matches are BO3.
    Challenge Cup clause must be on in every game.
    All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online.

This is going to be a tournament based around points. You get to battle every other participant and gain points based on your performance. More specifically you get:

3 POINTS for a 2-0 win
    2 POINTS for a 2-1 win
    1 POINT for a 1-2 loss
    0 POINTS for a 0-2 loss

At the end of the tournament, the top 3 will receive the following prizes:

1ST PLACE : Chooses next tournament theme + Gets a Special Banner + Rank-up
    2ND PLACE : Gets a Special Banner + Rank-up
    3RD PLACE : Gets a Rank-up

ROUND 1

ArceusAJ vs Brutaka

Jr Breshears vs cooloolcool

ShadowKyogre443 vs Charizardmaster#1

eliteknight vs ScizorFTW

You have 4 days to do your battles, deadline is September 17th.

Hall of Fame:

This is where tournament winners are going to be listed.
    Last edited by ScizorFTW; 13th September 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Welcome to your clan's Pokemon trading shop. Here, you can gain strong Pokemon to help you in Wi-fi battling, or you can simply have your existing Pokemon powered-up. Aside from all this, I even have wares for the avid collector. To pay, please use the clan points you accumulate through battling.

Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Dream World Pokemon:

Services:
        Spoiler:- Services:

Items:
        Spoiler:- Items:

Prices
    Services: Free
    Items: Free
    Shiny Pokemon: 15 Clan Points
    Dream World Pokemon: 5 Clan Points
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 7th September 2012 at 11:35 PM.

I am Brutaka, and I'll be managing LF's art shops! But I can't be the only worker here of course, so we need your help! If you can make wonderful works of online art, simply fill out the following app and PM it to me pronto!

Name:
    Link to Art Shop(If you have one):
    Favorite Color(Yes, this is relevant):

Types or Art you can do
    Name of Art:
    Examples(At least one):
    Form for the art(In [ Quote][/Quote ] tags please!):

Name of Art:
    Examples(At least one):

Name of Art:
    Examples(At least one):

And so on, until all the types of art you wish to offer are filled out.

Main Art Shop: Brutaka's Fly High Request Shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka's Art

Spoiler:- Examples:

Last edited by Brutaka; 7th September 2012 at 2:35 AM.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Here at Legendary Forces our war team works very differently than other clans we have a line up of 10 battlers and to earn a spot you must beat a battler in a Bo3 match to take their spot on the team then everyone moves down a slot this way through natural selection the best battlers earn the spots at the top of the war team

Scheduled Wars:
    None
    War Captains:
    D-BRAY and Terrawolf ( Terra was the best war captain here)
    The war captains job is to find us wars and to ensure that the war posts are made they also decide whether or not to hold try outs when a member chooses to retire or not it is their job to ensure the team always has 10 people
    If you wish to war us please contact our war captain

The Team:

-Terrawolf
    -D-Bray
    -Messuduppotatoasia
    -Jr Breshears
    - ScizorFTW

Subs:

-Eliteknight

War Book:
    No wars yet
    Individual War Ranks/Records:

News:
    - 5/9/12: in order to be tested onto it you must face both D-Bray and Terrawolf in a Best 2 of 3 battle. If you miss on your chance to get on the war team you must wait one week to try again. War Team test battles do not count as Test Battles or in clan battles. And if you forfeit in one battle you've lost your chance for the week

- 5/9/12: Jr Breshears was tested and added to the war team. ( for the time being)

- 5/9/12: Messuduppotatoasia has been test and added to the war team, Congrats Messuduppotatoasia!

- 5/9/12: The war teams official name is The Bray nation

- 5/9/12: ScizorFTW was tested and added to the war team, congrats Sciz!
    Last edited by D-BRAY; 17th September 2012 at 7:31 AM.

Welcome to Dammerung Industries! We are a proud multinational corporation. We mainly deal with boring old paperwork, so the tour of the building is pretty quiet. My name is Elena and I will be your guide for today. Oh? You are not here for a tour? You are here for "a job".. Ah I see, in that case...

Welcome to Dammerung Industries! We are a proud multinational, multi-functional criminal organization. We are devoted to crushing any potential criminal threat in the world in order to further establish our hold on society through programs such as PO and PS. We are glad to see you join us today! You should be happy too! It means you are one step away from becoming one of our slaves once we attain world domination. Come, I will walk you through our departments before I show you to your desk.

Oops, before we begin please fill out your ID Card and PM it to T.W.I..

Spoiler:- ID Card:

At DI, we don’t like getting our hands dirty if we don’t need to. In that case, for our lowest work we choose Hired Thieves. This is your starting rank. If you prove you can be a swift, nimble, and proficient thief, we may promote you. Or keep you as a thief…depends how we feel that day really. Your list of missions is stated below. You must complete all of them before you may get a promotion.

Spoiler:- Missions:

While DI is a multinational corporation with many responsibilities; we like to make our interns do the grunt work for our nefarious deeds; to save on cash of course. The grunt work consists of locating and finding our prime enemies: other criminal organizations. We can’t exactly conquer the globe with other people beating us to it. That being said, you will be doing lots of paper work describing what you saw upon finding these people and where you found them. Take note of their base of operation. It may seem boring at first, but, one day you’ll stumble across your goal. Once again, complete all the missions.

Carrying on the grunt work, we have done our research into how criminal organizations think. Daily you would stop by the lab and pick up a set supply of Pokémon used by each team: you would be expected to go undercover as one of them. Battle anyone and everyone you see. Complete our own evil deeds in their name to confuse them and keep our hands clean. As a side note, find out their ultimate goal! Yes, do them all.

You’re quite good at acting bad if you make it here. However now is the time to step things up. Instead of simply being undercover, you will now take on another person’s life. We need people inside on the right side of the law to manipulate higher powers. Play a convincing role, and don’t blow your identity! Do em all.

Alright, after all the undercover work is done you come here. They always say, brains before brawns, and at DI we believe that is true. We have heard that our rival groups are hunting specific legendries. Our battle scientists are battling with new acquired Pokémon of legends. They may not be as strong as the ones our enemies seek, but they are still powerful nonetheless. Unite a trinity of the legends and analyze how they work together. Find the flaws and strengths of these lower legendary Pokémon...all missions.

You’ve done well to come so far! Your greed and lust for power are perfect for a top Corporate Executive. Or, I would say that should you get promoted here. However, at this level we have a certain image to uphold. Keep our stock holders happy and flaunt your cash! On a side note, we have finished “Project Dammerung” – the culmination study of all the crime gangs we have been studying. Go forth and fight in honor of DI using our enemy’s greatest tactics! You don't HAVE to do all these missions now. But if you do...

So, assuming you pass all the tests you will have ascended to challenge the Director. 3 ‘simple’ missions, however the merciful director will only require you to best him in any 2 battles. You may choose the 1st one. The loser of the match may choose the 2nd one. Be warned, this man has assumed control over all the true legendries our enemies sought after. If you thought he would hand over his position easily, you were wrong. Should you win you have two choices…lead the company, or shut DI down. Arceus help you should you challenge him and lose...

Spoiler:- Misisons:

Well those are all the jobs and missions we have to offer! Below is the members list where you will be staying. Please try to rise as high as you can, and do your job well. We tend to fire slackers...literally...I have to clean the ashes up and it's quiet irritating. Anyways, remember to PM T.W.I. to update your rank "ONCE YOU COMPLETE ALL YOUR CURRENT RANKS MISSIONS". Send one BIG PM and to give him proof of all your mission results in pictures, screen-shots, battle logs, videos, etc. Have a pleasant day and for the love of gawd don't make eye contact with the Director. Oh yes, if you happen to complete any mission and like its name, we can add it to your profile below as a title. Ah yes, you may do as many missions as you want, but you may only rank up once a week and accept one missions report a week. We don't do overtime pay here.

Member List

Spoiler:- Members List:

Last edited by T.W.I.; 8th September 2012 at 8:23 AM.

Misc Post

Referrals:
    Referrals are very important to the clan as they bring new people into it the following have referred people:
    Jr -1

Wifi Friend Codes:
    The Wi-Fi community in Seribii seems to be decreasing please support it by informing us of your FC so Wi-Fi battling becomes part of our clan.
    Jackalacking 3353 6708 6018
    ShadowKyogre443 3267-5917-2914
    Eliteknight - pending

Seribii’s Battle Frontier:
    We encourage our clan members to challenge and defeat the league.
    Eliteknight - 4
    ScizorFTW - 2

The Manhattan Project
    This is our Official Clan League we would like for you all to challenge it to show your support to our representatives.

Division Switch
    PM to both your div leader and your desired one they will decide if you will move or not.
    Division switch form
    Username:
    Current Division:
    Desired Division:

Inactive/People whom have left

Those whom left the clan it is just easier to keep track of you this way
    xX ZeR0 Xx
    TerraWolf

You’ve been Derpfished for being too lazy to be active
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 11th September 2012 at 5:20 AM.

We are now open all the posts will be transfered very soon by goke

lol so much reserved. gl guys.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

good luck with this clan ek hope it lasts a long time

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Why am I ain't in ****?

Good Luck with your clan!
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Name: MufinskullzFTW
    Po, wifi or both: PO for now, Both in a week
    Wifi Friend Code: TBA
    Division: Tempered Steel
    Other: Advisor of Tempered Steel

Quote Originally Posted by MufinskullzFTW View Post
    Name: MufinskullzFTW
    Po, wifi or both: PO for now, Both in a week
    Wifi Friend Code: TBA
    Division: Tempered Steel
    Other: Advisor of Tempered Steel
    Welcome mufff terra and bray

muff - steel
    terra - ice
    Bray - Dragon

Welcome Muff, I added you to the OP

Glad to be here, folks. ^_^ This is going t be awesome.

welcome bru

Thanks Sk

Beat EK 2-0 in a great game over all. my suicune was para'd, but that didnt stop it from absolutely wrecking his team! i was like 'gogogogogo!'
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Bray and I are in The Bray Nation

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast