Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Forces

Free for all battles!

Pidgeot with Choice Band is boring.

Suggestions everyone...GO GO GO
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Hmm, not sure what tier your referring too. But I've recently been having fun with CB spiritomb. It's nasty.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

OU tier...I don't know. I don't really like tiers.

All legendaries aren't usable in battle...unfair advantage. Everything else is fair game to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Isane View Post
    OU tier...I don't know. I don't really like tiers.

All legendaries aren't usable in battle...unfair advantage. Everything else is fair game to me.
    That's basically OU. Except OU allows some legendarys like Heatran, Latios and Latias(except with soul dew), Suicune, Terrakion, Landorus, etc.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
    That's basically OU. Except OU allows some legendarys like Heatran, Latios and Latias(except with soul dew), Suicune, Terrakion, Landorus, etc.
    Yeah, I won't use them...others might, they are just there to look pretty basically. Anything else is fair game...basically anything breedable.

Yeah, I won't use them...others might, they are just there to look pretty basically. Anything else is fair game...basically anything breedable.
    there to look pretty? is that all you think they're there for? Ive had quite a bit of success with Suicune myself, and Heatran is incredible. Not even mentioning the Therians. But, they arent good enough to really thrive in Ubers, so they get put into OU.

Basically...legendaries are pretty much there for collections and prettiness.

I always consider them unfair to use, so they are never on a team. I raise them then box them.

Basically...legendaries are pretty much there for collections and prettiness.

I always consider them unfair to use, so they are never on a team. I raise them then box them.
    They aren't always that good. The Regi's, all of them, suck pretty badly in OU. The legendary birds aren't much better. Neither are the dogs. The Spirit Trio aren't all that amazing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
    They aren't always that good. The Regi's, all of them, suck pretty badly in OU. The legendary birds aren't much better. Neither are the dogs. The Spirit Trio aren't all that amazing either.
    True. I'm not against anyone else using them. I'm just saying that I won't. I'll have to be creative to find ways around them. So about that pidgeot....

Yeah. The only bird of the trio effective against my team is zapdos cuz of thunder, and i have drizzle politoed. The dog trio is pretty bad. Azelf does quite a bit of damage from such a little pixie. And the regi's are subject to my scrafty. So yeah. They aren't that good. The only good trio pokemon is terrakion the tank.
    † I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Terrakion is really good, yes. Actually, as far as the dogs go, Entei and Raikou are bad for sure, but Suicune was pretty good in the BW1 environment.

Raikou is far from bad, he can be very fierce with CM in rain. People just don't use him much. In OU I guess he doesnt do that great anymore.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

hey guys sorry ive been inactive this week ive had school work and after work/school courses to deal with if you need me im checkign pms everyday at somepoint

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Would a pidgeot do well on a rain team?

It gets hurricane and I can RNG HP grass, I can see this better on Swanna though who gets WATER STAB too...

Pidgeot only has 70 Sp. Atk base, though 80 Atk. base.

Brave bird is a better move because it hits off his higher base, though recoil is unappealing...Though HP grass would still kill most of his counters (ground, rock types and some steels who have a rock/ground secondary type)

@ Jr: Here are the IVs of my non RNG'd Toge Kiss 31/31/30/31/31/23 .
    Last edited by Ilane; 15th September 2012 at 5:03 PM.

Running attacks of the smaller Sp. Atk isn't too smart. To be honest, your better off running Brave Bird, Return, U-Turn, and Pursuit or Quick Attack, really. And just to let you know, that Pidgeot is gonna get OHKO'ed by half of anyone's team...

Of course, he'll probably get OHKO'd, but that's not really the point. I'm mainly making him for my collection and battle subway/pokemon leveling. I highly doubt I'd ever put him on a team to battle anyone...could be a fun idea maybe.

With the right support...pidgeot could do anything. If you look at the normal/flying pokemon, most of them have completely unusable Sp. Atk...70 is considered usable at the very least.

Eh, I consider the minimal an attack/sp attack stat can be and still be considered usable is 80-90. And even then, you wouldn't want to take it out of NU/RU.

Plus, Chatot and Noctowl have more Sp. Atk.

Anyways, if you planning on just putting Pidgeot in your collection and what not, try a Focus Band set. At least that isn't completely identical to Bravairy's.

True...but I'm adding Life Orb + Work Up and possibly Roost to keep him in longer.

Chatot and Noctowl have crappy Atk though. Pidgeot has mixed . Pidgeot, for all his crappyness, is one of my favorite birds/falcons are my favorite birds/there is a book character who is falcon that is completely awesome, which is really the basis for this pidgeot.

Focus Band...interesting. LOL Braviary is awesome, besides Uzfenant he's my other favorite.

WHOA.

For my 13th birthday my two closest friends pitched in to buy me a new SoulSilver (My first one had been stolen and I was really pissed about it) So May comes and I turn 13 and get it. Well it goes into the washer machine a couple of months later. When it came out the data chip was in one place and that small black casing that says "SoulSilver"was in another. I put them back together but it didn't work. So its been, what, 3 months? I take it and try again, thinking it wont work anyway.

IT DOES. HOLYHFNVDUKBVFH SF

YUSYUSYUS

Currently restarting and playing it over. Chose Cyndaquil, named him Raz. Then caught a Mareep and named it Apple. Currently on my way to Azalea town

nice muff i hope you can do yoru best in it and beat the league

my birthday is the 19th

*Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

I feel like we should just get a channel on PO. Because our xat is almost always empty. Thoughts?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    I feel like we should just get a channel on PO. Because our xat is almost always empty. Thoughts?
    Xat isn't always empty. Just need to know when to go on. But yeah, I support the PO Channel.

I agree for a PO channel however we have a very big Wifi community so idk if that is always the best idea

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    I agree for a PO channel however we have a very big Wifi community so idk if that is always the best idea
    Still. We might as well get it for the PO battlers. Who cares if it isn't used? At least we have it.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast