View Poll Results: Do you support Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

    86 27.22%
  • Barack Obama

    230 72.78%
Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2770

Thread: Obama Vs. Romney: 2012 US Election

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Like, I'm going to force someone to do something they don't want...
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suggest you were trying to.

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    By that argument if the Republicans win in 2014 they have no problem with their message, and if they win in 2016 it is the Democrats that have the massive message problem.
    If the Republicans do not change drasticely and lose everything then yes they do. Null point as we can not see the future. Dead end.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    So the Republicans should pander to the Latinos by ignoring the law like the Democrats? Do you realize how poorly that makes the Latinos look? But the thing is that being more in favor of the terribly unfair thing called Amnesty will not get you more Latino votes. 1986 Reagan gave 3 million people Amnesty, in 1988 George HW Bush did not win the Latino vote. In 2006 John McCain was one of the ones leading the charge on amnesty and immigration reform, in 2008 he failed to win the Latino vote.
    Or you know make it so that Latinos that are here legally aren't treated as a pariah and by allowing easier ways for mexicans to become citizens. We need a more workers to replace the baby boomers when the economy recovers. Makeing it easier to become legal will also give more choices to get rid of the ones that are still getting in illegal.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    And I am still waiting for someone to explain what Richard Mourdock said that was so wrong.
    He is saying God wanted the girl to get raped and you ask why is that bad. How about we stop believing in fantasy and just admit that rape is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Or more realistically the public did not blame the incumbent for the economy being in the crapper.
    Like it or not the economy is better.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    The Democrats were the ones swept out of power, so again what does that say about their message?
    The message is that we can not expect change over night.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Care to explain then why the liberal economic policy is so divorced from reality then?
    Putting more money into circulation of those who actually can spend it is a bad idea?

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    Er, well, when word it like that, you make it sound like he said God intended all people to be born of rape.
    Really? Well that's not what I meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    What Mourdock actually said (and it's still equally disgusting) is that in cases in which pregnancy is a result in rape, the baby should still be born because God intended for that pregnancy to happen. Basically, he's using God as a ploy in his anti-abortion argument.
    God is pretty much the cornerstone of every pro-life argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    You group all females in but you forget that Soccer Mom's tend to vote Republican.
    What the heck is a soccor mom anyway.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  5. #2555

    Default

    Falling in behind "comprehensive immigration reform" won't help Republicans with Hispanics and will most certainly cost them what's left of their base. I see more potential for Republican growth among (non-Muslim) Asians than among any other minority group, too bad the Asian share of the vote isn't yet sizable enough to matter

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    What the heck is a soccor mom anyway.
    Pretty much overprotective fundamentalist parents that believe that the government should make everything safe for their kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeJustice View Post
    Falling in behind "comprehensive immigration reform" won't help Republicans with Hispanics and will most certainly cost them what's left of their base. I see more potential for Republican growth among (non-Muslim) Asians than among any other minority group, too bad the Asian share of the vote isn't yet sizable enough to matter
    The Asian demographic hasn't really been growing as substantially as the Latinos, but I can see that happening in maybe 10 years or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    If the Republicans do not change drasticely and lose everything then yes they do. Null point as we can not see the future. Dead end.
    We did not know the future of the 2012 elections in 2008 which was my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Or you know make it so that Latinos that are here legally aren't treated as a pariah and by allowing easier ways for mexicans to become citizens. We need a more workers to replace the baby boomers when the economy recovers. Makeing it easier to become legal will also give more choices to get rid of the ones that are still getting in illegal.
    Why do we need to focus on making it easier for Mexicans becoming citizens? Should we not make it easier for all and punish those that tried to skip the line?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    He is saying God wanted the girl to get raped and you ask why is that bad.
    No he is saying God wanted the pregnancy to happen, not all rape results in pregnancy. And again I ask, would you go up to a child of a rape victim and say "God did not want you to be alive"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    How about we stop believing in fantasy and just admit that rape is bad.
    Who is saying it isn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Like it or not the economy is better.
    Do you consider 8% unemployment better? 14 to 16% Underemployment better? Do you consider barely making natural growth better? I call that sitting on the knife's edge of recession.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    The message is that we can not expect change over night.
    No the message is that the public does not want big Government policies like Obamacare, again should the Democrats change their views on that after losing soundly for enacting Obamacare in 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Putting more money into circulation of those who actually can spend it is a bad idea?
    So giving those who can help the economy more money is a good idea? Watch out, you support "Old White Men" economic policies!

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    No he is saying God wanted the pregnancy to happen, not all rape results in pregnancy. And again I ask, would you go up to a child of a rape victim and say "God did not want you to be alive"?
    Wanting the pregnancy to happen means wanting the rape to happen as well. And who's to say that that child couldn't have been born from a pregnancy that wasn't caused by rape?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Who is saying it isn't?
    You, Mourdock, and everyone else that believes that rape resulting in preganacy is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    We did not know the future of the 2012 elections in 2008 which was my point.
    But there was evidence that the right was shrinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post


    Why do we need to focus on making it easier for Mexicans becoming citizens? Should we not make it easier for all and punish those that tried to skip the line?
    No becuase we don't have a problem with Legal Latinos, we have a problem with illegal ones. Also lets face it the problem today is to much to handle. It is only possible to change momentum by allowing more americans to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    No he is saying God wanted the pregnancy to happen, not all rape results in pregnancy. And again I ask, would you go up to a child of a rape victim and say "God did not want you to be alive"?
    I do not believe in God, and I don't think others should force morality down my throat. If I met a rape victim I would judge them for there deeds. I would tell them that the way they lived there life is more important then the way they were born.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Who is saying it isn't?
    Those who think that if God exist he cares
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post


    Do you consider 8% unemployment better? 14 to 16% Underemployment better? Do you consider barely making natural growth better? I call that sitting on the knife's edge of recession.
    Yes it is better then decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    No the message is that the public does not want big Government policies like Obamacare, again should the Democrats change their views on that after losing soundly for enacting Obamacare in 2010?
    You say we don't want Obamacare yet democrats totally slaughtered the republicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    So giving those who can help the economy more money is a good idea? Watch out, you support "Old White Men" economic policies!
    Um no, I support proping up the middle and poor class and forcing those that take advantage of the tax code to pay there fair share. I support reform in the tax and the government aid but do not support dropping it completely.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  10. #2560

    Default

    Romney is much brighter economic-wise from my understanding, but I don't mind paying a bit more for someone with a more egalitarian mind

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Yes it is better then decline.
    8% is still kind of highish. I wouldn't get too excited about unemployment stagnating in that range.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    You say we don't want Obamacare yet democrats totally slaughtered the republicans.
    Obamacare wasn't the only issue in this election.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    8% is still kind of highish. I wouldn't get too excited about unemployment stagnating in that range.



    Obamacare wasn't the only issue in this election.
    I agree that 7.9 is high, but it is getting better. True about Obama care but there are still quite a few who think it is a good idea.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  13. #2563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You, Mourdock, and everyone else that believes that rape resulting in preganacy is good.
    No one said that rape was good. I admit, the way he said it was unjust but all it was to say that he thinks that people should keep the baby even in rape and which I agree with him.
    岩根雅明=♡

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    No one said that rape was good. I admit, the way he said it was unjust but all it was to say that he thinks that people should keep the baby even in rape and which I agree with him.
    I mean really when are women going to understand that there opinion does not matter, and that men are more important then women. If a man wants you to have a baby and goes to the trouble to rape you, you better have his child.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    But there was evidence that the right was shrinking.
    Were they shrinking in 2010 when they had the biggest victory since the 1930s?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    No becuase we don't have a problem with Legal Latinos, we have a problem with illegal ones. Also lets face it the problem today is to much to handle. It is only possible to change momentum by allowing more americans to join.
    But that does not get rid of the illegal ones, unless you are proposing the immoral and unfair idea of amnesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    I do not believe in God, and I don't think others should force morality down my throat. If I met a rape victim I would judge them for there deeds. I would tell them that the way they lived there life is more important then the way they were born.
    That isn't what I said, would you go up to a person and say "God did not intend you to be born". As that is what you are arguing for.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Those who think that if God exist he cares
    So a caring God only makes good things happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Yes it is better then decline.
    So malaze and putting us in the position of possibly suffering a even worse decline is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    You say we don't want Obamacare yet democrats totally slaughtered the republicans.
    And when Obamacare was the central focus in 2010 the Republicans totally slaughtered the Democrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Um no, I support proping up the middle and poor class and forcing those that take advantage of the tax code to pay there fair share. I support reform in the tax and the government aid but do not support dropping it completely.
    How well did that propping up do in early 2008 during the tax rebates given out to the middle and lower class? Oh that is right, they used the money to save and pay off debt, not stimulate the economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt The Cat
    You, Mourdock, and everyone else that believes that rape resulting in preganacy is good.
    I want you to find me the exact quote where I said "Rape resulting in pregnancy is good" or "Rape is good" EXACT QUOTE.

  16. #2566
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    So a caring God only makes good things happen?
    The problem lies in using God as an argument.

    It's forcing religion into a political issue. Religion and politics are supposed to be separate. That's the whole point of separation of church and state. If we outlawed abortion on the basis that "God doesn't like it," then we would be living a theocracy and the possibility of what happened to Savita Halappanavar in Ireland could become real in the United States.

    The idea that a woman who is a victim of a rape or whose life is endangered by a pregnancy should be forced to carry a baby to term doesn't resonate with most of modern America. That's why Republican politicians who made loony comments about redefining rape or abortion were not elected back.

    See this.

  17. #2567
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    By that argument if the Republicans win in 2014 they have no problem with their message, and if they win in 2016 it is the Democrats that have the massive message problem.
    I don't expect the democrats to win 2016 in the first place, unless Obama pulls a Reagan/Bush Sr. Which has more to do with that it is hard for a party to win a new term after a president of their political colour finished both of his terms. Depending on the size of their defeat it could be a message problem or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    So the Republicans should pander to the Latinos by ignoring the law like the Democrats? Do you realize how poorly that makes the Latinos look? But the thing is that being more in favor of the terribly unfair thing called Amnesty will not get you more Latino votes. 1986 Reagan gave 3 million people Amnesty, in 1988 George HW Bush did not win the Latino vote. In 2006 John McCain was one of the ones leading the charge on amnesty and immigration reform, in 2008 he failed to win the Latino vote.
    Not just talking about latino vote because that isn't the only group where they suffered a loss.



    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    And I am still waiting for someone to explain what Richard Mourdock said that was so wrong.
    As said by Bolt the cat:

    That God intended for people to be born through rape.

    Which does not sound so fantastic to most people out there..

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Or more realistically the public did not blame the incumbent for the economy being in the crapper.
    Either that or the public thinks the economy is recovering perhaps it was even because they believed Romney wouldn't be a good way to fix the economy.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I don't expect the democrats to win 2016 in the first place, unless Obama pulls a Reagan/Bush Sr. Which has more to do with that it is hard for a party to win a new term after a president of their political colour finished both of his terms. Depending on the size of their defeat it could be a message problem or not.
    Well you should also remember that the incumbent in the next election is... Joe Biden.

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    That God intended for people to be born through rape.

    Which does not sound so fantastic to most people out there..
    If you are some one who believes God creates all life which I would say most if not all Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in. Then how is that fantastic? A person cannot say "God creates all life, except the life born from rapes" if so then God does not create all life.

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Were they shrinking in 2010 when they had the biggest victory since the 1930s?
    Yes however the call to kick the bums out worked in favor to the GOP
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    But that does not get rid of the illegal ones, unless you are proposing the immoral and unfair idea of amnesty.
    When more immigrants are allowed to become legal you can finally have the public support getting rid of the illegals.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    That isn't what I said, would you go up to a person and say "God did not intend you to be born". As that is what you are arguing for.
    [
    i do not believe in god.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post


    So a caring God only makes good things happen?
    I Do not believe in god. Fine to get to the point, God is fairy tales to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    So malaze and putting us in the position of possibly suffering a even worse decline is better?
    A possible disaster is better then a real disaster. (A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    And when Obamacare was the central focus in 2010 the Republicans totally slaughtered the Democrats.
    Yet when the last chance to stop it came they lost
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    How well did that propping up do in early 2008 during the tax rebates given out to the middle and lower class? Oh that is right, they used the money to save and pay off debt, not stimulate the economy.
    So paying off debt is bad for economy. Saving is bad for economy? do you know how economy works. For every dollar americans put in a savings account it creates 10 bank dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    I want you to find me the exact quote where I said "Rape resulting in pregnancy is good" or "Rape is good" EXACT QUOTE.
    In the case of legitimacy rape the body has ways to stop the pregnancy. TODD ATKINS MUCH

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Yes however the call to kick the bums out worked in favor to the GOP
    And the reason they called for "Kicking out the bums" is because they did not like Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    When more immigrants are allowed to become legal you can finally have the public support getting rid of the illegals.
    And how do you suppose we will find them or even get rid of them? Something like the Arizona style law?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    i do not believe in god.
    Then was not what I was saying, you do not have to believe in a God to tell a person that.


    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    I Do not believe in god. Fine to get to the point, God is fairy tales to me.
    Again not what I was saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    A possible disaster is better then a real disaster. (A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush)
    Unless the possible disaster is far worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Yet when the last chance to stop it came they lost
    That isn't the point, the point is that the Democrats had their big Government policies in 2009 and the public roundly rejected them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    So paying off debt is bad for economy. Saving is bad for economy? do you know how economy works. For every dollar americans put in a savings account it creates 10 bank dollars.
    And yet neither stimulates the economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    In the case of legitimacy rape the body has ways to stop the pregnancy. TODD ATKINS MUCH
    And that has what to do with what I am saying? Still waiting for that exact quote, still waiting....

  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    And the reason they called for "Kicking out the bums" is because they did not like Obamacare
    and yet the last chance to destroy it lead to a huge democrat win.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    And how do you suppose we will find them or even get rid of them? Something like the Arizona style law?
    Yes after it becomes easier to become american citizens. also a reward program for turning in illegals, such as tax credits.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Then was not what I was saying, you do not have to believe in a God to tell a person that.
    Why would I say anything. Is a kid begging me to tell them if there life means anything. I support sentient computer freedom and you ask me if a care how one is born
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post




    Again not what I was saying.
    Then please tell me what exactly you are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Unless the possible disaster is far worse.
    No possible disaster is never worth a now disaster. No one can stop all dangers, we must live in the present.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    That isn't the point, the point is that the Democrats had their big Government policies in 2009 and the public roundly rejected them.
    And the Gop was regected in 2012. what does that mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    And yet neither stimulates the economy.
    Not if banks refuse to loan out money.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    And that has what to do with what I am saying? Still waiting for that exact quote, still waiting....
    Exact quote where a republican supports rape, how about actions. They do speak louder then words. Like how Rick Perry wants to do away with the sex offenders list, meaning that those guilty of sex crimes get less then a slap on the wrist ???

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

  22. #2572
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    If you are some one who believes God creates all life which I would say most if not all Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in. Then how is that fantastic? A person cannot say "God creates all life, except the life born from rapes" if so then God does not create all life.
    If you believe in God, fine, good for you. But I am Lu brought up a good point earlier, that God's law by itself should not be determining what is legal and what is illegal in this country, that defies the very nature of this country. So explain to me, with logic and facts, why it's perfectly acceptable to force a woman to suffer through pregnancy and child birth when she didn't even make the decision to have a child in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    and yet the last chance to destroy it lead to a huge democrat win.
    Last time I checked such a thing was not pushed in the same way as it was in 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Why would I say anything. Is a kid begging me to tell them if there life means anything. I support sentient computer freedom and you ask me if a care how one is born
    Just a yes or no, if a religious child born of rape asked if he was intended by God, would you say yes or no, stop dancing around it.


    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Then please tell me what exactly you are saying.
    Does a loving God mean only good things can happen to a person. To put it another way does a loving parent mean they cannot do anything bad to them?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    No possible disaster is never worth a now disaster.
    Even when such a disaster is far worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    No one can stop all dangers, we must live in the present.
    Living in the present means understanding the possible damage ahead of us if we continue down this economic path.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    And the Gop was regected in 2012. what does that mean.
    Except that is not what we were talking about. Should the Democratic party change its big government ideals after 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Not if banks refuse to loan out money.
    As shown in 2008, people saving money and paying off loans does not result in banks giving out loans.

    Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    Exact quote where a republican supports rape, how about actions. They do speak louder then words. Like how Rick Perry wants to do away with the sex offenders list, meaning that those guilty of sex crimes get less then a slap on the wrist ???
    "I want you to find me the exact quote where I said "Rape resulting in pregnancy is good" or "Rape is good" EXACT QUOTE."

    My name is neither Todd Akin or Rick Perry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat
    If you believe in God, fine, good for you. But I am Lu brought up a good point earlier, that God's law by itself should not be determining what is legal and what is illegal in this country, that defies the very nature of this country.
    The nature of this country is we elect people who shares our values and beliefs and who we believe can do a good job in Washington, if a majority of people believe a certain representative who is openly Christian shares their beliefs then they are elected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat
    So explain to me, with logic and facts, why it's perfectly acceptable to force a woman to suffer through pregnancy and child birth when she didn't even make the decision to have a child in the first place.
    Why is it perfectly acceptable for a baby, a life, to die, for something it had no control over what brought it about? I don't know about you but suffering for 9 months is far less than permanent death.

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Why is it perfectly acceptable for a baby, a life, to die, for something it had no control over what brought it about? I don't know about you but suffering for 9 months is far less than permanent death.
    It's not like pregnancy is 100% safe either. You are aware that women can die giving birth, yes? That might not be something they want to risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Last time I checked such a thing was not pushed in the same way as it was in 2010
    Well think again. (Sandy Cheeks, 2001)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post

    Just a yes or no, if a religious child born of rape asked if he was intended by God, would you say yes or no, stop dancing around it.
    I would say no, just like if a atheist asked a creationist if his great great great great grandparents were a great ape I have no choice cause there is no god.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post




    Does a loving God mean only good things can happen to a person. To put it another way does a loving parent mean they cannot do anything bad to them?
    If they are perfect, no no they cant.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Even when such a disaster is far worse?
    Even if the potential disaster was world war 3. We can not measure potential vs real.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Living in the present means understanding the possible damage ahead of us if we continue down this economic path.
    And unless the reasons are probable enough and there is no better alternative should we ever consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Except that is not what we were talking about. Should the Democratic party change its big government ideals after 2010?
    No, not for one loss. However if the party itself is in turmoil then change is needed. Fox news is even admiting that the GOP may be in trouble. That equates to about 2 and a half real troubles for ever one Fox news problem
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    As shown in 2008, people saving money and paying off loans does not result in banks giving out loans.
    And yet it should. The banks are getting money and not using it. there is your problem right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    "I want you to find me the exact quote where I said "Rape resulting in pregnancy is good" or "Rape is good" EXACT QUOTE."

    My name is neither Todd Akin or Rick Perry.
    Because I have a problem with you? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    The nature of this country is we elect people who shares our values and beliefs and who we believe can do a good job in Washington, if a majority of people believe a certain representative who is openly Christian shares their beliefs then they are elected.
    Why do they have to be Christian. Even you don't agree with that why did you add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post



    Why is it perfectly acceptable for a baby, a life, to die, for something it had no control over what brought it about? I don't know about you but suffering for 9 months is far less than permanent death.
    Why should I care what happens to a embroy that never lived, has no brain. Remember life is mental activity's not how you are born.

    Thanks to treeco123


    LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •