View Poll Results: Do you support Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

86 27.22%
  • Barack Obama

230 72.78%
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Vs. Romney: 2012 US Election

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    And while Romney phrased it incorrectly, no one is taking it as Romney talking merely about median income, but where Romney places those in the Middle Class, something even you have acknowledged in your previous posts. As such he has set the standard as below $250,000 which as I may point out is the same as Obama. But please keep trying to deflect.

Because Israel is our ally? I know it may be shocking in the age of Obama to treat a ally with respect, but we did use to have them.
    Obama was talking about people who are not rich, which is different from people who are at the median mark.

Why is Israel our ally again? Doesn't having them as an ally make it harder for us to do business in the Middle East?
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

Werster is without a doubt the Pokémon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by marioguy View Post
    Obama was talking about people who are not rich, which is different from people who are at the median mark.
    Obama was ranking those below $250,000 as being Middle Class, just as Romney was. Why do you utterly neglect this?

Why is Israel our ally again? Doesn't having them as an ally make it harder for us to do business in the Middle East?
    We were integral in the recognition of it's creation, it helped us intel and staging while battling with the Soviet Union, it was largely the only friendly Democracy in the Middle East of ours for decades, and it continues to provide us with valuable intelligence in regards to terror groups and planning ( Including intel on the radicalization of the Middle East in the past few months leading up to the sacking of our embassy ).

And I will remind you with out us Israel would have already attacked during the Bush presidency.

But hey lets throw the Jews under the bus, I mean who cares if they are massacred or something right? Atleast the terrorists and religious nut job countries will like us!
    Last edited by BigLutz; 16th September 2012 at 6:39 AM.

So I'm a little behind with all of the news. How did the whole Iran/Israel conflict begin?

Quote Originally Posted by donteatsoap7 View Post
    So I'm a little behind with all of the news. How did the whole Iran/Israel conflict begin?
    Iran becomes a ultra religious country, Iran sees Israel as bad because of Palestine, Iran sets up terror networks such as Hezbollah to combat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2...0.93present.29

Kind of ironic, before the Iranian Revolution, the two countries were quite close.

Iran becomes a ultra religious country, Iran sees Israel as bad because of Palestine, Iran sets up terror networks such as Hezbollah to combat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2...0.93present.29

Kind of ironic, before the Iranian Revolution, the two countries were quite close.
    Right, thanks. Please continue, everyone, lol.

Romney is scheduled to be speaking at the Values Voters Summit. Rick Santorum who was speaking there, has some interesting words he shared.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...p_ref=politics

Rick Santorum, the former presidential candidate, had a message for attendees of the Values Voter Summit on Saturday.

"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country," Santorum said, according to BuzzFeed and a video posted by Right Wing Watch, available above. "We will never have the elite, smart people on our side, because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."

Obama was ranking those below $250,000 as being Middle Class, just as Romney was. Why do you utterly neglect this?
    You didn't really explain the scenario very well. When Obama was talking about not giving tax breaks to the people who make over $250K a year, was he saying that income was the median of the middle class or the top limit of the middle class? It doesn't really makes sense that he say that he would not give tax breaks for half of the middle class.

We were integral in the recognition of it's creation, it helped us intel and staging while battling with the Soviet Union, it was largely the only friendly Democracy in the Middle East of ours for decades, and it continues to provide us with valuable intelligence in regards to terror groups and planning ( Including intel on the radicalization of the Middle East in the past few months leading up to the sacking of our embassy ).

And I will remind you with out us Israel would have already attacked during the Bush presidency.

But hey lets throw the Jews under the bus, I mean who cares if they are massacred or something right? Atleast the terrorists and religious nut job countries will like us!
    Wasn't Israel rerouting water from Palestine a while back? If they're going to do inhumane acts like this, why are we defending them still?
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

Appeasing Iran is the absolute worst choice the Western World could make over the coming months and years. Thankfully Israel will have the guts to do what many of our countries wont and stand up to this authoritarian fascistic power. I have little to no faith in Obama's ability to deal suitably with the Iran question.

This "live and let live" approach to Iran is sickening.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 16th September 2012 at 4:43 PM.

You didn't really explain the scenario very well. When Obama was talking about not giving tax breaks to the people who make over $250K a year, was he saying that income was the median of the middle class or the top limit of the middle class? It doesn't really makes sense that he say that he would not give tax breaks for half of the middle class.
    Seeing the statements made by Romney, it is clear he was speaking that the top limit of the Middle Class was $250,000 dollars, or else he would not have included "Less" in it.

Wasn't Israel rerouting water from Palestine a while back? If they're going to do inhumane acts like this, why are we defending them still?
    Kind of like this?

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/news...le.php?id=3145

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
    Romney is scheduled to be speaking at the Values Voters Summit. Rick Santorum who was speaking there, has some interesting words he shared.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...p_ref=politics
    What point are you trying to make?

So I guess both sides are doing bad things to each other. Why are taking a side in this? Let the Middle East blow itself up if it wants.
    Jackpot!

So I guess both sides are doing bad things to each other. Why are taking a side in this? Let the Middle East blow itself up if it wants.
    Because as I said, Israel has been our ally that has been mutually beneficial to both of us.

Because as I said, Israel has been our ally that has been mutually beneficial to both of us.
    How has Israel helped us?
    Jackpot!

How has Israel helped us?
    As I said they have provided a wealth of intelligence for us in the Middle East through their network, and they remain a strategic position to use if ever something truly awful were to happen over there.

As I said they have provided a wealth of intelligence for us in the Middle East through their network, and they remain a strategic position to use if ever something truly awful were to happen over there.
    They're doing really horrible things now though. We should just leave them with their business, unless you go with Colbert's logic when he said: "If you're at a bar and your buddy picks a fights with someone else, you have to back him up."
    Jackpot!

They're doing really horrible things now though. We should just leave them with their business, unless you go with Colbert's logic when he said: "If you're at a bar and your buddy picks a fights with someone else, you have to back him up."
    And they are treated very very horribly, not just by the Muslim states around them, but also by many on the left from all around the world.

And they are treated very very horribly, not just by the Muslim states around them, but also by many on the left from all around the world.
    They're treated horribly for what we did, and we are defending them. That means we'll be treated horribly for what they did also.
    Jackpot!

If Barack Obama gets re-elected, here's what I have to say.

"Bye-bye United States Passport." (burns US Passport)
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

They're treated horribly for what we did, and we are defending them. That means we'll be treated horribly for what they did also.
    Really? The very moment they were created they were invaded, and then they were invaded again and again. And lets not forget the constant state of terror attacks that happen against their civilians, or the rockets that are fired at their cities every day. So please tell me, what did they do that is so horrible to deserve a state of terror that began ever since the nation was founded?

Really? The very moment they were created they were invaded, and then they were invaded again and again. And lets not forget the constant state of terror attacks that happen against their civilians, or the rockets that are fired at their cities every day. So please tell me, what did they do that is so horrible to deserve a state of terror that began ever since the nation was founded?
    I don't know what they did before they were first founded. Whatever that may be, that still doesn't give them the right to reroute Palestine's water forcing them to be die of dehydration.
    Jackpot!

I don't know what they did before they were first founded. Whatever that may be,
    They did nothing, the minute the UN gave the right to found Israel, the Arabs attacked and the terror attacks started.

that still doesn't give them the right to reroute Palestine's water forcing them to be die of dehydration.
    And you still have not posted a link to this. Mind you Palestinians use their own water pipes as rockets.

I will also remind you that the "Water Libel" as it is called has been utterly debunked.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jack-l-...d-water-libel/
    Last edited by BigLutz; 17th September 2012 at 3:10 AM.

Now I forgot what we talking about.
    Jackpot!

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    What point are you trying to make?
    Well I don't how to put this. He's basically said that the Republican base are NOT smart to put it lightly.

Well I don't how to put this. He's basically said that the Republican base are NOT smart to put it lightly.
    Santorum is right. There aren't any smart republicans, except for BigLutz.
    Jackpot!

Except that clearly isn't what he was saying.

Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast